It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancel Donald Trump state visit, says Sadiq Khan, after London attack tweets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Actually, Political Correctness has destroyed maturity and common sense. If PC was around in 1945 we would all be speaking Japanese or German.
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-06T17:04:20-05:000520 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Some pissant mayor pretending he has international influence. Someone over there needs to put this terror sympathizer Muslim in their place, maybe some Lords, Dukes or Princes need to man up and stick up for their people.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Some pissant mayor pretending he has international influence. Someone over there needs to put this terror sympathizer Muslim in their place, maybe some Lords, Dukes or Princes need to man up and stick up for their people.

There are no known Jesuit Lords who doesn't have faith in UK system .

Trump wants to convince some but that dog won't run .

In the presence of English Barons, Henry II—who is now utterly vexed by Becket's actions—cries out:

Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?

Believing the King meant for Becket to be murdered, four knights ride to Canterbury Cathedral and kill Becket on December 29, 1170.

Sadiq Khan is the same Priest.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trump and Khan may both be acting childish on Twitter, but at least one of them would still have the stones to meet in diplomacy, and we know it isn't Khan.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: 123143

Actually, Political Correctness has destroyed maturity and common sense. If PC was around in 1945 we would all be speaking Japanese or German.

That is what I said. "Supplanted" means replaced.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

In the presence of English Barons, Henry II—who is now utterly vexed by Becket's actions—cries out:

Believing the King meant for Becket to be murdered, four knights ride to Canterbury Cathedral and kill Becket on December 29, 1170.

The Priest?
So you are admitting you believe this mayor's loyalties and motives for his behavior are purely religious? Gives weight to the optics that he is a part of an Islamic agenda to further Islam at all costs no different than the terrorists.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

The Priest?
So you are admitting you believe this mayor's loyalties and motives for his behavior are purely religious? Gives weight to the optics that he is a part of an Islamic agenda to further Islam at all costs no different than the terrorists.

You have no idea .

Mayor couldn't even take a piss without Rothschild's and Queens Permission .

Your optics are faulty ; Islam increases in jails in USA most .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheShippingForecast
Khan & others sometimes confuse me. It's all very well exhorting us all to Keep Calm and Carry On, as if nothing has happened.

But you know what ? I'm genuinely horrified to see armed Police everywhere. I'm nauseated to see the Army protecting public buildings and I'm utterly disgusted that British citizens have so had their brains convulsed by twisted religious ideology that they think it's OK to slit another man's throat on their own journey to God's judgment.

That being said. Had the British Prime Minister criticised Mayor Bloomberg for inadequacy a few days after the September 11th attacks, I'm sure US contributors here would be up in arms too, no matter their political allegiance.

Trump is alienating friendly nations at an astonishingly fast pace. I can't see how his state visit to the UK can proceed, not now.

No, not 9/11.

Try more like 3 marathon bombings in 10 weeks and Rudy saying everything is cool.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Sure, why not.

Fact:

The man has alienated most of the leaders and indeed the people, of many of the countries that the US used to rely on for international support in times of need, war mostly.

Fact:

The fellows appointment of more corporate goons, oil company shills, and swamp creatures like Rex Tillerson for example, as well as his frankly inexplicable appointment of Jeff Sessions, who was an absolute BASTARD toward the leadership and activists of the Civil Rights movement, has made it impossible for more than half of the people living in the United States to either take their government seriously, or trust them with even the slightest thing.

These are not opinions, they are things which have happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Fascism is worse than anything that has ever or ever will come about. That does not take away from the awfulness of what happened in Rotherham, which should only need explaining if I am speaking with a dullard. Prove that I am conversing with someone of some intellect, and take it as read? Theres a good chap.

Now, were you at any point going to address the points I made, or just deflect from them by callously using the suffering of innocent children to score a petty point, like some sort of hypocrite politician?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Give up TB, you are talking to people who oppose Sharia Law yet would welcome it if it meant we could execute potential terrorists in public but call it a different name.

You're trying to debate with people with the most absurd cognitive dissonance I have ever seen in any people

There is no way you will change their minds, you may as well just embrace the Mad Max world these people seem to wish upon on us all in their effort to make the world a "better" (more like bitter) place
edit on 7/6/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Discotech,

I know how you feel.

But I refuse to stand down, and simply permit lies, slander and deceit to occupy equal place with the truth. They are not equal things, and I will not permit these things a platform, without making it clear that these things do not deserve it. Even if it becomes the case that I am the last voice speaking the truth... it will still be spoken. They will have to literally kill me to stop me, and I very much doubt that any twenty of them combined could get that job of work done.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Fact:

The man has called out all of the world leaders and those leaders ignore the people to push their own propoganda and will not be able to rely on the US used for international support in times of need, war mostly, unless they pay their fair share. What is wrong with this?

Fact:

The fellows appointments of people who know the world stage such as Rex Tillerson and at home Jeff Sessions who will see both sides and not color like the last decade of appointments. The people living in the United States need this to help to take their government seriously or trust them with even the slightest thing. Our country went backward the last decade in race relations based on the administration not a rise in white power.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Rex Tillerson is EXACTLY the sort of person you do NOT want in government, because he is a big oil shill and a corporatist swine, which, if you remember, was supposed to be what Mr Trump wanted rid of.

And Sessions is a bloody criminally racist individual who should have been put in jail for trying to prevent the African Americans from getting the vote or using it when they had it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The calls for him to be banned are several months old and widely suported by Parliament, Lawers, Constitutional Experts and the public. due to his support of torture, judicial independence and international laws.

It's a legal issue - many of Trumps policies go against everything the UK stands for and break our constituion and law and he wants to break UK Democracy law in his vist - He has no legal right for a state visit and granting him one would cause a major constitutional crisis

Truth is no one wants to waste millions of taxpayers money having that moron spout his nonsense.

Here's the orginal letter from 250 UK legal and consitutional heads outlining why a state visit would be illegal and damge the UK.

“The alacrity with which Trump has put in place, by presidential decree, a swathe of openly racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and homophobic measures, together with the president’s total disregard for existing US commitments under international law, indicate that the British government’s decision to renew its ‘special relationship’ with the United States at this time can only lead, in the short-term, to further suffering and discrimination. “We can only hope that this self-serving programme will, in the long-term, set in motion a demand for real change that governments and communities across the world will be forced to answer.” The letter ends by calling on No 10 “not only to cancel Trump’s invitation to visit the UK but also, and more fundamentally, to withdraw the support of the British government for the United States more generally until these indefensible policies have been reversed and disavowed. “If you do not, we fear that the United Kingdom will find itself, like Trump, on the wrong side of history, with extremely worrying consequences for us all.”

They certainly pull no punches in explaining why Trump is an enemy of the UK, the American Dream and openly call for the UK to withdraw support from the US until he's replaced by somoene with Western/Democratic/Legal policies.
edit on 7-6-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
moment Trump walks all over British interests is below :

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I appreciate your efforts but sometimes in war the best thing is to lay silent and let the enemy tear themselves apart from within

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How dare Trump attack the Major of London as such a time, over #ing twitter!!! The US not only leaked information to the media with the Manchester attacks, but then attacks the mayor deliberately taking a quote out of context. Then when politely told he tweeting bull#, say the truth is an excuse. Britain doesn't want Trump to visit, and he can leave our leaders alone whens he's a pathetic petulant child himself, a laughing stock.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Glad you posted this. I was trying to point out the same thing in another thread but all I got was people holding their hands over their ears and babbling like idiots.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

I feel there are so many instances when trumpiteers paint their new golden-orange god in perfect harmony and greatness that I can just remind them of one instance or snippet of his past as to prove they are wrong and idiocracy...this one surpasses all of the other instances...

it goes without even explaining that he does not think first when he boasts and he has no class nor brains to be our president.

I strongly feel that anyone who turns blind eye to this twitter blathering and still supports this orangish fool should legally not be allowed to vote...or have children.
edit on 7-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join