It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reza Aslan calls for rape of congressman Todd Akin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

But Trump is the deplorable one....lol

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
He's said a lot of nasty stuff about people.

Didn't hear that one tho.

I forget who it was today that rattled off a bunch.

This guy is over the top.

Keep him on CNN and twitter.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've seen people on twitter applauding him for it. Go look for yourself. Also If they weren't okay with it they would be vocal about it like everything else they don't agree with.

You'll notice the response from the left even on this thread involves jumping to the defence of this guy, by pointing fingers at Trump and attacking the guy Reza Aslan wants raped.

The modern left is an ideology that has no accountability for their actions, only the attack of other people's actions who refuse to accept the leftist ideology. They have given Reza Aslan such hero status after he insulted Trump - his attacks on the President are more important to them that the fact Aslan himself is a complete POS.
edit on 6/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They hired him before or after this was said?

Stop acting like every time a high ranking official says something it automatically means everyone else part of his supposed political party also agrees with it.

What if I said all Christians are ok with how the WBC operates? Wouldn't sound too smart would it?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No its about what Reza said I was merely making a point. What trump said is peanuts compared to this and you all crucified him. The pussy comment especially is so juvenile and was pushed to the extreme with peoplenty attacking him over it.

I never said Todd Akin was a good person, doesn't change the fact that Reza called for him to be raped. Todd is very obviously a douche but that doesn't make it okay for anyone to call for him to be raped.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Half of Twitter is bots, if they are real people actually agreeing with what this imbecile says then they are a minority, I assure you. Unless you actually believe everyone who leans left actually advocates rape? If so I'd say you are extremely naive and ignorant.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The mid terms should be entertaining.

I wonder how many seats they'll get on a Trump sucks platform?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That is the most ironic thing I've ever seen. Last I checked the left do that All the time. Rightwingers are all racist and bigots and xenophobes, etc etc etc because they support trump.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I think I just said the same thing. So you want to have me banned, arrested? What?

No, you can hold him as your hero and agree with him - it just confirms what is being said.. that the left glorify and make heroes of people like Reza Aslan. Thanks for the confirmation. I appreciate when someone from the left admits the things they really value and think - much better than the fake virtue signalling. Be who you really are.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The right is turning into the left with this outrage stuff. How quickly the tide turns. And you guys once had the moral high ground...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I would hope they are a minority but it wouldn't shock me of they weren't. Did I say that? Didn't think so. And yes I realize my OP may come off that way but that's because I've yet to see anyone come out and destroy him for saying it. CNN especially should've fired him/not hired him but they didn't. Maybe they will now that he clarified his meaning. If they don't it speaks volumes

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Stop acting like every time a high ranking official says something it automatically means everyone else part of his supposed political party also agrees with it.

What if I said all Christians are ok with how the WBC operates? Wouldn't sound too smart would it?

Yes they employed him after - CNN were fine with what he said.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's amazing how you guys let Trump and his crew rake the bottom of the morality barrel with insults and being "politically incorrect" and when the left does it you guys feign indignation. Someone in this thread is even calling for his arrest like freedom of speech isn't a thing or something.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So you must be okay with what he said then. Since you aren't outraged by it. And I voted for Trudeau and agree with more left than right. But the left is going mad and I'm ashamed to be associated with it. Those who can't see what the left I doing have problems. The right is just as bad, actually no the left is worse.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They forgot to consult with somebody who was familiar with his thinking.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
It's amazing how you guys let Trump and his crew rake the bottom of the morality barrel with insults and being "politically incorrect" and when the left does it you guys feign indignation. Someone in this thread is even calling for his arrest like freedom of speech isn't a thing or something.

It's amazing how you guys let leftists rake the bottom of the morality barrel with insults and being "politically incorrect" and when Trump or a conservative does it you guys feign indignation. Some have even called for Trump's assassination like freedom of speech, the right to life and democratic elections aren't a thing or something.

link   

So two wrongs make a right in your opinion? Don't be ignorant.

link   

What trump said is peanuts compared to this and you all crucified him.

So you think that hypothetical rape is worse than hypothetically murdering an innocent civilian on 5th Avenue? Trump bragged about his ability to sexually assault women without their consent, but you're mad at a man who expressed outraged at a senator's suggestion that women can control body functions, based on consent, and if it was "really rape", they wouldn't get pregnant?

I never said Todd Akin was a good person, doesn't change the fact that Reza called for him to be raped. Todd is very obviously a douche but that doesn't make it okay for anyone to call for him to be raped.

And candidate Trump called for the murder of innocent civilians and the death of Julian Assange.
edit on 6-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So you must be okay with what he said then. Since you aren't outraged by it. And I voted for Trudeau and agree with more left than right. But the left is going mad and I'm ashamed to be associated with it. Those who can't see what the left I doing have problems. The right is just as bad, actually no the left is worse.

Yes I'm fine with what he said. It's a bloody tweet.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The right is turning into the left with this outrage stuff. How quickly the tide turns. And you guys once had the moral high ground...

What people from outside the USA see, is that both sides are quickly losing their collective minds....
Everyone wants to be so outraged. Outrage is trending right now.
It's not healthy to be angry at everything...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join