It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reza Aslan calls for rape of congressman Todd Akin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The title says it all. I'm dumbfounded that the left is okay with this. Like SERIOUSLY? You people attack Trump over the stupidest things he says/said. If he said this you people would crucify him. You would literally call for him to be arrested but the far left idiot that should never be allowed on tv again can say what he wants and its perfectly okay to you. The doublestandards by you people make me sick. (I have just as many issues with the right wingers but that isn't what this thread is about)

If someone has a video to the clip from CNN please post it. All I have is this screenshot from Twitter. I may be mistaken in assuming it was in reference to a CNN interview he may just be correcting a previous tweet but either way he corrected himself to say he was in fact calling for this congressman to be raped.. what the actual f@(£.

edit on 6-6-2017 by andrew778 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What has been said cannot be unsaid..
Jail time awaits this guy

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well, well... it looks like the heroes of the left are coming to the fore.

This moron got the usual pats on the back and hero status from the left for calling Trump a "piece of sh**", yet he not just calls for but clarifies that he wants someone raped and would later go on to try cannibalism.

He joins Kathy Griffin in the selection of left wing heroes.

OP, he did indeed say this and it was back in 2012.

Let's not take the heat off CNN either - they gave this guy a job. This sums it up well:

Keep in mind this is the same Reza Aslan who just two days ago called President Trump a "piece of sh*t." And this is the same Reza Aslan who then deleted that tweet with the lie that doing such a thing is "not like me," even though that is exactly like the Reza Aslan who wanted to see a congressman raped, and who has called Trump a "piece of sh*t" before and who has profanely lashed out at pretty much everyone on the political right.

The problem here is not Reza Aslan.

These raging, hating, human flesh-eaters are everywhere on the Left. The problem is that CNN, a left-wing cable news network that makes no secret of its desire to see Trump assassinated, normalizes these freaks, and this is by design. In its relentless quest to destroy the political right, CNN wants race riots and fake news and Russian conspiracy theories and cannibalism and presidential assassins and political violence and the raping of Republicans normalized … And so, CNN normalizes and folk heroes and makes stars of those who put forward those demonic ideas.

edit on 6/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

This is one of the most disgusting things I've seen someone say in a while. He deserves to be fired at the very least. If he isn't fired that says a lot. Wait for them to blame it on Russians hacking his Twitter account.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

Perfect CNN employee.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Most Congressman are of loose morals anyways.

Would they even notice?
edit on 6-6-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

For some reason I feel like the feminazis will not be screaming "RAPE is not a joke!!"

I would like to see the comedian Daniel Tosh's take on this!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Reza is the biggest race baiting, ignorant pos I've seen. If I wasn't aware of the agenda being pushed by CNN, etc I would be shocked that he has a job. But he has a job on tv to help divide the people. It's pathetic because so many people agree with the BS he spouts. I'm sure he was being patted on the back for this as well. He needs to be fired. Maybe he will be because of the Kathy griffin thing and how close together these are.

That quote speaks volumes of truth about what is going on

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That's the problem. If a republican said this all hell would break loose. But a lefty saying it makes it okay. The world we live in is disgusting. I urge everyone to post this picture EVERYWHERE so this bastard gets what is coming to him

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't think these left pundits will survive 4 years of Trump. Heart attacks!
Feels like little kids throwing fits because they didn't get their way.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Perfect CNN employee.

...and they employed this person after he called for the rape of another human being. That says a whole lot about CNN. They don't see the rape of people they disagree with as an issue.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They are scum. They deserve to be shut down for all the problems they create and the fake news they spread. I'm calling in a complaint and having everyone I know spam this image around.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You people attack Trump over the stupidest things he says/said. If he said this you people would crucify him.

Is this thread about comparing what people attack Trump for saying, compared to what other people say? If so, I reall Trump claiming that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street in New York and it wouldn't change his popularity. And, his saying that didn't. When he said he could "grab pu$$y", because he's a star and they let you, it didn't affect his popularity. So, I think your hypothesis is incorrect.

As to Reza Aslan, if I recall, Todd Akin in the senator who wants to deny abortions to women whose pregnancy came from rape, saying:
" ...if you are raped and become pregnant, you weren't really raped, because "the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."

So, while Todd Akin can't get pregnant, he sure can be really raped. Let's see if his body "shuts down".

edit on 6-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Do tell, who is agreeing with this? You say you can't believe the left is okay with this yet the only person I've seen calling for anyone's rape is Aslan.

I haven't seen anyone give each other high fives over this and call it a good thing so stop with the broad brushstrokes.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I await their arrival in this thread to try and defend his actions and deflect from it. I expect crickets from them since they can't say it's fake and that there's no evidence

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

So you think what your hero Reza Aslan said is ok?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Do tell, who is agreeing with this? You say you can't believe the left is okay with this yet the only person I've seen calling for anyone's rape is Aslan.

I haven't seen anyone give each other high fives over this and call it a good thing so stop with the broad brushstrokes.

Actually the mouth piece for the left - CNN - employed the guy. So they obviously thought it was not a problem.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've seen people on twitter applauding him for it. Go look for yourself. Also If they weren't okay with it they would be vocal about it like everything else they don't agree with.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The Left's poster boys and girls all have one foot in the slammer.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I think I just said the same thing. So you want to have me banned, arrested? What?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join