It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: Being White is Terrorism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Would tap

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: xuenchen

Odd pic to post. Top secret clearance, perhaps the screening qualifications need to be tinkered with a bit?

That pic looks staged, it's saying yeah I'm a libtard....

It is odd.... something fishy about her story, could be a scare tactic on leftist leakers.

While everyone thinks she's in jail, she'll probably be sent to a foreign government to do work etc. .... she has the background to do it.... thus earns her a top secret medal of honor... if such a thing exist haha.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

A person born Adolph Hitler probably is not be a good fit as CEO of a holocaust museum. Nor a Robert E. Lee (far more common of a name) at a slavery museum.

I don't see a Jessie James having a bank managers job either.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

but her father says that,

She's A Patriot Who Served Her Country with Distinction

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh come on. Last night she wasn't even real Xuechen. Today she's real but it's still psy-ops.

Nope bubba. It's ALL REAL.

BUWAHAHAHA....

I agree, it's real. These people actually think being white is terrorism. White is wrong to these lefties.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I feel for those parents. Its got to be a very hard thing to except that their daughter deemed them terrorist because of their skin color. They probably don't use social media at all and had no clue that they were terrorists in their daughter's eyes.
Now they are facing thier little girl becoming a felon because she fell off the cart along the way, and decided to commit a felony with confidential information. Proof that the world's not fair(in the case of the prarents), and the legal system has a double standard(Hillary).

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join