It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jailed NSA Leaker Reality Winner: Being White is Terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Sillyolme

But is being white terrorism?

Being white certainly doesn't exempt you from the label, in my opinion

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Only if it outs a democrat. If it's a republican victim the leaker should be lynched in public. ...naked.

I mean that what I'm getting out of this.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who cares whats this woman thinks or what she stands for...If she hate trump or not...if she is gay/bi or straight. All that matters is the documents being real or not. Any updates on this anyone?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Only if it outs a democrat. If it's a republican victim the leaker should be lynched in public. ...naked.

I mean that what I'm getting out of this.

They're most likely all criminals, so the same rules should apply

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They tried. God myopic much.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It's genuine.
They don't arrest people for leaking toilet paper.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yep I am.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

How do you keep the sand out of your nose Xue?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

No, that's not the point. She is saying that just having white skin is terrorism.

White skin is terrorism.

Let's put that another way:

Black skin is terrorism.

How do you feel about that? How do you think most people would react to that? The lack of reaction to what she said is only because no one is outrage trained at seeing anyone disparage whites in such a way.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It's genuine.

But they are not confirming the docs she stole are the same as the docs that were published by "the intercept".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

How do you keep the sand out of your nose Xue?

Getting desperate now I see.

You need to get a grip on yourself.

It gets worse by the day.

The psyops coming up soon are bigger than this one.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

No, that's not the point. She is saying that just having white skin is terrorism.

White skin is terrorism.

Let's put that another way:

Black skin is terrorism.

How do you feel about that? How do you think most people would react to that? The lack of reaction to what she said is only because no one is outrage trained at seeing anyone disparage whites in such a way.

The point is the documents released, and not the context of her statement

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So, would you care to share how you know more than the contractor the reporter asked to verify the documents?

Remember, this is what the arrest warrant says:

The contractor informed the Reporter that he though that the documents were fake.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It's genuine.

I wish I could be a certain about every damn thing as you are. But the cynic in me thinks there is a possibility that this was a honey trap and she got caught. If that was the case, then the document would be fake, but set up to catch a leaker.

But please, be sure you respond to everyone, one at a time. And never ever forget to oppose anyone who is on the right, no matter what they say.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Ha, ha, yea, the document is real in the sense it exists. Whether the contents are real or not, is a whole nother question. And of course, thats part of the problem, no one will independently verify the veracity of the claims and statements made in the document. But it doesnt matter really, as the contents serve the agenda of the Leftsist MSM and thats all that really matters.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Boy you guys must be worried if you're already attacking the messenger this hard.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I would imagine having spent 6 years in the military helped with getting the job. Maybe ex military people need to be examined a bit more in the future.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

She is a former Air Force linguist who speaks Pashto, Farsi and Dari, according to her attorney, and had recently worked as a yoga instructor at Oh Yeah Yoga in Augusta.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's likely she wasn't a loon when she first went into the USAF, but became indoctrinated later with too much CNN. That would explain her clearance. TS is hard to get, and you can take it with you, it makes you very marketable on the outside.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Boy you guys must be worried if you're already attacking the messenger this hard.

Interesting.

nah... just tired of the Russian boogeyman narrative, a simple phishing attack a few weeks before the election would not have give them the ability to change the election if even basic security was carried out around all the systems that actually tabulated the votes. (also the states that still do paper ballots)

Yet this is going to be held up as the reason Hillary lost, and to continue to push the narrative that Russia was trying to rig the election... and I am certain some idiot is going to try to use this as justification for additional sanctions up to and including armed conflict with them.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join