It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumarian writing from the Pyramid at Choka, South America.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What can you say when the same stonework is found all around the ancient world, when the same T clamps are used all around the world from Vietnam to Egypt, and to Bolivia. You would have to say the same ancient civilisation had a worldwide connection. Theirs a Pyramid at Choka in Bolivia, that the government is allowing the locals to mine, and one of the Artifacts in the La Paz museum, was from this site and was used as a pig trough for a few years until the ancient Sumerian script was found on its inside.
This Vid has great shots of all the artifacts, the cone heads and the advanced civilisation which ended. Even the original Chinese pictograms are found on Maya artifacts. With what we see here the time line of the present historical model need upgrading, and more importantly what caused its demise. vwww.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I agree with the general theme of your OP. However, I don't think the T clamps are a worthy piece of evidence for the theory. I think it could easily be explained that it's a simple solution to a problem faced around the world. They are not identical. All nails are similar throughout the ancient world, simply because it's the most efficacious means.

There are many other examples, like the one in the OP re: the Sumerian text.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If the word 'Annunaki' is mentioned anywhere in that video (and it probably is), it's complete BS.
edit on 5-6-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I don't think it is the T that is important. It is the tech of being able to smelt the copper on site. That is the smoking gun, IMO.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Point taken.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I Also think the "hand bags" and "white bearded men" depicted in many diff cultures all over the world is very very odd. And the "white men" brought tech-farming-metallurgy. Odd.

edit on 5-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I don't understand the hesitancy to see the identical aspects of so many ancient civilizations that diverge from the official narrative. However, the handbag thing seems fairly simple to me. Just like the T clamps, it's the most obvious solution.

The bottom line is that all myth is based on fact. The details maybe skewed in the retelling, but they narrate something that occurred. It just makes sense that people were much more likely to write down facts than to just make things up out of whole cloth. When these stories are virtually identical all over the world, there's a truth in them.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Religion?

And what if we are meant to be so much more than worker bees?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Amen

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Why?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

You mentioned the word so your post is....

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I agree with the general theme of your OP. However, I don't think the T clamps are a worthy piece of evidence for the theory. I think it could easily be explained that it's a simple solution to a problem faced around the world. They are not identical. All nails are similar throughout the ancient world, simply because it's the most efficacious means.

There are many other examples, like the one in the OP re: the Sumerian text.

Right. Multiple cultures developed Sumerian cuneiform text because it just happened to be a simple solution to a problem faced around the world. Pyramidal structures, megalithic constructions, nails, and sumerian cuneiform script... All obvious solutions.
Yep, makes perfect sense... Totally.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
In my opinion from the artifacts that have been found,seems evident that at one time another type of human species much larger and much more knowledge then us,a cataclism struck the earth ,destroying most of all inhabitants,and the earth was populated by humans,different races were made for their specific habitat,kind of like the parable of the Tower of Bable,I'm sure the elite know the true story,but we will never hear it

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
In my opinion from the artifacts that have been found,seems evident that at one time another type of human species much larger and much more knowledge then us,a cataclism struck the earth ,destroying most of all inhabitants,and the earth was populated by humans,different races were made for their specific habitat,kind of like the parable of the Tower of Bable,I'm sure the elite know the true story,but we will never hear it

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Here I was hoping for a photograph. What I got was a link to YouTube. No point in clicking on it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
What can you say when the same stonework is found all around the ancient world, when the same T clamps are used all around the world from Vietnam to Egypt, and to Bolivia. You would have to say the same ancient civilisation had a worldwide connection. Theirs a Pyramid at Choka in Bolivia, that the government is allowing the locals to mine, and one of the Artifacts in the La Paz museum, was from this site and was used as a pig trough for a few years until the ancient Sumerian script was found on its inside.
This Vid has great shots of all the artifacts, the cone heads and the advanced civilisation which ended. Even the original Chinese pictograms are found on Maya artifacts. With what we see here the time line of the present historical model need upgrading, and more importantly what caused its demise. vwww.youtube.com...

The "pig bowl" is not from the pyramid in Chokha.
It was allegedly found by a farmer and removed from whatever context it might have been in.
It doesn't have any cuneiform writing on it either.
You can read all you need to know about the object (the Fuente Magna bowl)here

Linking a 1.5 hour video doesn't cut it for me. The least you could do is indicate the time in the video where your subject comes up. Because of that, I didn't watch it. I happen to know the Fuente Magna bowl was used to feed pigs so I made that connection.
If the Fuente Magna bowl is not the artifact you're talking about, then that's on you.

Harte

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In subjects like this I tend to keep two opinions. One is the one the field of anthropology and archaeology are developing as they make connections and create equip to analyze and the other is my personal opinion through means of travel, study, and intuition.

You have to remember the model is that archaic humans came out of Africa over a million years ago. I personally believe that created a mix of the multi regional model and Africa 2 and I think that is slowly what will be revealed. Though I have been in countless debates about this with anthropologists. My back round is philosophy and music as far as a degree with a personal intrest in ethnomusicology and global music theory.

So I personally believe we came out of Africa over a million years ago and as we learned different skills and adapted to different climates as archaic humans, the skills, knowledge and culture created was passed and traded during migratory events for literally over a million years, the admixing happening in the middle east as a central point for the nothern mitarion from Africa and the return of archaic humans during migration from the east and west.

Modern man being 200k or so years old is still a massive amount of time to migrate, for massive carostropic events driving migration etc, there is becoming evidence with things like tools and split mammoth bones one the west coast of the Americas that if finally completely confirmed would alter the latest evolutionary migration model a bit.

There are many new findings and studies being done do to new advancements in technology and the affordability to get them into more has of research teams. 25 years ago you couldn't just tap into satellites as a researcher in the Abundace of today GPR and all that kind of gear as well, and the largest are the advancements in DNA research. I find it interesting the Egyptian DNA from a mummy turned out western European and Turkish.

This shows we are working with such a tiny piece of a massive chunk of history that spans over a million years through several massive catastrophic global events. So I wouldn't call anthropology a very set theoretical model. We are basically pre-newton as far as observable information if we look at the timeline.

My big point is this, information being passed about technology is practically instant in terms of comparison with trial by error. 200k years ago we had basically the same brain Elon musk has. The difference is knowledge.

So knowledge for things like clamps, nails, irrigation can make very fast cultural and social changes. Very fast meaning a couple hundred years.

Think about European exploration 500 years ago and what passing around knowledge and building off technological models did in that span. Then think how long even 200k years is with things like massive earth quakes and ice ages volcanoes etc destroying the earth, and then we rebuild in sometimes the same fertile river area on top of old sites. This happens for 200k years and the remains of ancient culture are buried deeply. As we expand across the globe and build and excavate we are finding older civilizations than previously thought buried beneath ancient civilizations.

So it's possible there have been communication of human beings and even a fairly high level of technology in the past even if it's just large sail boats and barges.

For the alien design theories, I think they are logical things to think about even if they lack direct evidence. Would we if we went to a planet use genetic modification to make animals useful to us? We already do. Human beings have altered the "natural" evolutionary path of dogs before we could gene splice. It's entirely possible other beings can have done the same at a different point in spacetime, or that the multi verse and entanglement have an effect on all conscious beings. Lots of crazy possibilities if the cosmological models in string theory and such are brought into question. The difference is these are more whimsical what if cosmological type of thoughts.

edit on 6-6-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

If the word 'Annunaki' is mentioned anywhere in that video (and it probably is), it's complete BS.

Your intellectual capabilities to judge the whole of the 90 minutes or so of the video with a "BS" label is astounding.
Perhaps you need to watch the whole thing and come up with a more reasonable explanations for the countless mysteries that he brings to the fore and which mainstream fields of those sciences refuse to acknowledge and thus, avoid thinking about.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I think you miss read my post. Was just referring to the T clamps. I stated I thought there was other, stronger evidence, including the Sumerian cuneiform.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I Also think the "hand bags" and "white bearded men" depicted in many diff cultures all over the world is very very odd. And the "white men" brought tech-farming-metallurgy. Odd.

Whites could solve all their own mysteries if they stopped putting themselves in other people's position. Most ancient texts, for example, were written by people who saw whites as:

Serpent people
Reptilians
Fallen angels
Demons
Gods
Artificial humans
Etc
etc

Yes, the white man spread civilization. Taking ethnic man out of nature, and into artificial inceptions designed around a new dependency other than nature.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join