It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will tell you about the X-22a in stages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
To let the skeptical know: yup buddy it does exist or at least it did. I will tell you of several interviews that I have had with ex-Airforce people and the incredible amount of candor with which they spoke about the craft. It is late now and I have been looking to see if anyone was interested in what I think is the single greatest flying craft on the earth but the only entry I find was just someone copying the article from here.

The stories they tell don 't add too much to the information about the craft but more that it goes to the knowledge that many miilitary personnel know of its existence.

If you have any questions I hope to be able to answer them but my interviews were only with 4 ex-airforce folks and all at the highest degree of secrecy. I will also be able to tell you of some other cool things the millitary is doing (at great expense)_that I hope you will find interesting as well.

so tomorrow I will venture forward - hang on - I'm going out of town tomorrow. She has a puter but I don't really want to use it. So then I shall return on Sunday. Believe me what I will tell to you is the truth. It was related to me so factually and in a non-chalant matter that that alone astonished me.
G

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ahhh come on, I hate cliff hangers.

But I have a feeling I know everything your about to say, unless your actually telling the truth, which is a little rare on ATS.

There are to many rumors on this craft, i've heard everything from its a two person anti-gravity fighter disk shaped craft, to its a pumpkin seed shaped unmanned craft using a PDE for its propulsion.

But...I guess i'll wait n see what the new guy has to offer.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Greg, come on man, don't leave us like that! I look forward to your info as it sounds pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yeah, Air Force(active or ex, with security clearances) guys are always just itching to break confidence contracts to tell Average Joe's the deepest secrets of our aerospace programs, at the risk of many years in federal prison.

Happens all the time

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I chalked this "fighter disk" to the biggest examples of crazy hoaxes and wishful thinking, but if greg can provide some info i'd be more than willing to listen.

Kyle, if you have nothing constructive to say, why say anything at all? insults/ridicule are pretty lame....

Some people wish the truth to come out in EXPENSE of their own lives, there are selfless people out there...not all of us are cowards...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
lol coward, huh? Please don't attempt to lecture me on selflessness. Thank you.

Perhaps some secrets -not addressing any so-called 'secrets' to be revealed in this thread- are worth keeping for a greater cause than personal gee whiz, huh?

I'm not insulting or ridiculing anyone, I'll listen to his personal story of intrigue, I'll read it with a skeptical eye, and then I'll weigh it with reality and realistic probability/feasibility/personal experience/actual data.

So, lets see what this shocking insider has for us to read, if anything, and we'll discuss. You, with all that courage, of course.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I agree with Kyle. You don't get into that line of work without keeping your mouth SHUT.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
I agree with Kyle. You don't get into that line of work without keeping your mouth SHUT.

agree with that aswell
people like that should think about what profession they go into

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have to also agree with Mr Kyle.

"selfless people" Becuse they do thier job?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Plus when u have clearance that high the gov. has yours and most of your famlies' phones tapped and always watched the only reason i know this is because i know some one who made secret stuff at s-4 for the nsa.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyle325is
lol coward, huh? Please don't attempt to lecture me on selflessness. Thank you.

This was not a personal attack, this was just stating that some people speak out because they want to because they feel this information should NOT be secret

Perhaps some secrets -not addressing any so-called 'secrets' to be revealed in this thread- are worth keeping for a greater cause than personal gee whiz, huh?

The above is an example of ridicule.

I'm not insulting or ridiculing anyone, I'll listen to his personal story of intrigue, I'll read it with a skeptical eye, and then I'll weigh it with reality and realistic probability/feasibility/personal experience/actual data.

You can do that without the attitude....You are not all that.

So, lets see what this shocking insider has for us to read, if anything, and we'll discuss. You, with all that courage, of course.

I will give my own life for the truth, that's how much I care about my fellow men.

There is plenty of people speaking out, just look at the disclossure project, they are all legit sources.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So where is this topsecret stuff already?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hey i want to know exactly what is the X-22 whether it exists or not what is its functions and what is it said to look like?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Greg Grimes, rather than this thread continuing while we wait for you to post your information, I'm going to close it and you can start another when you are ready to say what you have to say.

new topics

top topics

join