It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you bound by partisan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's incomparable because you aren't comparing it with any other events in history. You are just repeating Trump's own words on the matter without denying ignorance on its credibility. It's not like it is a hard statement to disprove or anything. I think that your political career ending in torture or death is FAR worse than anything Trump has experienced as the President, and most objective people would agree.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

OK, for one. You can't ignore that we are in the most connected era in human history. Social media, entertainment, etc. The entire world is connected more than ever before. The influence of media and society as a whole is at an all time high.

Secondly, name the last president that was demonized by the entire entertainment industry, most of the news agencies, and most prominent and Influencial outlets WORLDWIDE. (Might I add unfairly) Sure JFK was assassinated, but he was loved. He didn't endure the constant demonization and unfair criticism every single day. Name the last time you would've been ridiculed on live TV if you openly supported a president not named Trump?

I could go on and on, but my main point is this.

Trump's treatment is absolutely unprecedented, and that's why it's incomparable to me.

Again going back to my original point earlier, this is either the greatest master plan of all time or what we are witnessing is real.

Any other point you're trying to make it moot.

edit on 6-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

OK, for one. You can't ignore that we are in the most connected era in human history. Social media, entertainment, etc. The entire world is connected more than ever before. The influence of media and society as a whole is at an all time high.

So? What's your point?

Secondly, name the last president that was demonized by the entire entertainment industry, most of the news agencies, and most prominent and Influencial outlets WORLDWIDE. (Might I add unfairly) Sure JFK was assassinated, but he was loved. He didn't endure the constant demonization and unfair criticism every single day. Name the last time you would've been ridiculed on live TV if you openly supported a president not named Trump?

Obama was demonized on a daily basis by Conservative media. Hell, he practically still IS demonized on a daily basis. He couldn't even take an extended vacation overseas after his Presidency ended without the jackasses in conservative media spinning it like he was avoiding extradition.

Also, JFK was hated VEHEMENTLY by the Protestants for being Catholic.

I could go on and on, but my main point is this.

Trump's treatment is absolutely unprecedented, and that's why it's incomparable to me.

Well unless you ignore the right's treatment of Obama that proceeded Trump's Presidency. Something that even Donald Trump engaged in with the birther conspiracy.

Again going back to my original point earlier, this is either the greatest master plan of all time or what we are witnessing is real.

Any other point you're trying to make it moot.

Or you are willingly deceiving yourself because you have buyer's remorse.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Did you really miss the point of my premise? Lol.

You comparing Obama's treatment to Trump just tells me that you're not willing to have an honest debate with me.

JFK hated vehemently by whom? The entire world? I bet half the world wasn't even aware of him. (Now go back to my premise and find the point)

Anyways, Ill repeat this and end it here. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Did you really miss the point of my premise? Lol.

You comparing Obama's treatment to Trump just tells me that you're not willing to have an honest debate with me.

Really? I think that you justifying Obama's treatment by the media while complaining about Trump's mistreatment is justification for your partisanship. So I think it is VERY relateable to discuss. Just because you don't like the topic doesn't me I'm not being honest either. If anything you are the one being dishonest by disallowing critiques of your media's behavior towards him.

JFK hated vehemently by whom? The entire world? I bet half the world wasn't even aware of him. (Now go back to my premise and find the point)

This is well documented. You'd do well by denying ignorance to update your knowledge of history before continuing.
John F. Kennedy and Religion
edit on 6-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join