It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras and Black Holes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GalzuFromQ

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Wtf is a Chakra, this is merica dammit!

We are constant in and out, switching between dimensions, stuck in between, whatevs, i haven't misappropriated enough culture to speak in accepted terms.

Yes we live in between black holes. Push and pull. Ask David Bowie if you don't believe me. Ooops too late?

Lulz!
What exactly makes you laugh about this science? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

A wormhole phenomena do not need to be a black hole. If you would say tiny 1 quanta sized point's that can be entangled with any other 1 quanta sized point then it would make sense to me. And entanglement should be an observed and replicated fact for all people who go down the objective reality rabbit whole following the data.

That model can be used to explain OOB, Energetic body states, telepathy and synchronicity.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Why are we calling a 3D+1T Matrix (or any other sized matrix that is a lesser matrix of a whole) a dimension?

I can understand if we are say going up a dimension if you add senses that can scan a 4D+1T that is 1 physical direction more but it is still a matrix we are scanning.

Even if we scan in a matrix that have completly different directions (dimensions) than this one it would still be a matrix.

Why do I do this myself? Confusing.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: GalzuFromQ

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Wtf is a Chakra, this is merica dammit!

We are constant in and out, switching between dimensions, stuck in between, whatevs, i haven't misappropriated enough culture to speak in accepted terms.

Yes we live in between black holes. Push and pull. Ask David Bowie if you don't believe me. Ooops too late?

Lulz!
What exactly makes you laugh about this science? Just curious.

I quoted the wrong reply, sorry. Your answer seems legit, I like it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

A wormhole phenomena do not need to be a black hole. If you would say tiny 1 quanta sized point's that can be entangled with any other 1 quanta sized point then it would make sense to me. And entanglement should be an observed and replicated fact for all people who go down the objective reality rabbit whole following the data.

That model can be used to explain OOB, Energetic body states, telepathy and synchronicity.

I like this reply also, thank you!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Why are we calling a 3D+1T Matrix (or any other sized matrix that is a lesser matrix of a whole) a dimension?

I can understand if we are say going up a dimension if you add senses that can scan a 4D+1T that is 1 physical direction more but it is still a matrix we are scanning.

Even if we scan in a matrix that have completly different directions (dimensions) than this one it would still be a matrix.

Why do I do this myself? Confusing.

I think it's actually a 12D (really 24D because for every action is an equal and opposite reaction) or 12D "+" and 12D "-". as shown here.

anunnakitechnologies.com...
edit on 6-6-2017 by GalzuFromQ because: incomplete

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GalzuFromQ
It is theorized that a program that would run the universe could be written in a few (12?) lines of code.
Search Dr. James Gates (looks a bit like Morgan Freeman)
Peace

edit on 6/6/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Actually , That model could be used for the answer to all things in Parapsychology (and basically everything)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
It is theorized that a program that would run the universe could be written in a few (12?) lines of code.
Search Dr. James Gates (looks a bit like Morgan Freeman)
Peace

Interesting, sounds about right. Got 'em. Thanks! Is there any way to "friend" people on this board?
edit on 6-6-2017 by GalzuFromQ because: wrong

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Click their avatar to go to their page. Click the wall icon.Look close , you will see "add a friend" . Voila
BTW , you have a friend

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Light reflects attachment to lights of different shades or seeing darkness... rubb your eyes do you see squares? If so there is digitization going on or the matrice itself. Points are the leap points in the band. They look like stars when one closes their eyes.

The mind seal is when one has gone head to toe and literally brought down the moon the reflection is no longer a self it is just being.

Zen is like having a flat earth experience or rings around planets when things flatten out the speed at which this occurs? Is a relative duality that can fall into disagreement.

When someone "finds" their passion do they cling to it or throw it like feces depends on the species yet we all "poop" from some kind of consumption.

Worm hole is like a dead body full of worms fighting over who gets to be top maggot. Yet another example of a neural net or hive mind.

It really is a case of fighting over dead body after dead body looking for something to eat or inhabit.

There is really no I or self just a passing delusion or ignorance of a self or being... now being this now becoming that in awareness does one know?

The weird thing is the fear like oh no I am some food like being eaten by something... then what dies? Nothing just an ego attachment to something unreal a spectre called a self...

Life expresses in many many varied ways... trying to say I am a whatever? Welcome to hell in getting stuck.

Consider the stone cutter wishing to be a mountain etc etc then finally finds eh I am my work whatever that may be. Right at home and never left.

The black hole, is when ones passion becomes so big and heavy it is eaither lead or gold... that it plugs a black hole like a dragon trying to swallow the sun... so then it is time to come clean or purify everything out... why? Because someone or everyone that has a so called self has killed you in what ignorant greed, hate and deire not understanding what contact is.

All contact is poison when a name and form get attached otherwise it is what is is and flows through all life as nature itself in whatever way shape or form that may be.

Consult the Bhava Cakra each person is the demon of their own attachment and death to those chains around the exterior that cause them to fall into the cycle... until what?

This is something I cannot answer for anyone... awareness is simply knowing without really needing to know.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hope you don't mind that I added you, I would like to chat about what we're talking about on a different medium if you like. Is there private messages on this board?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Not likely.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They are going to come up and rise to the challenge like shiva but will get down and dirty like Kali wanting fulfilment an # every block hole of Chakra that we got...even the micro ones.

And the worst thing we will be wanting more, even to the point of wanting to withstand it golden aura showering us with warmth, or the milky white stuff that a giant turtle stirred when thing went to #...

edit on 15-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

we may as well say everything is theory at this point, because we know nothing for certain!

<< 1   >>

join