It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras and Black Holes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Comments on this please, could chakras have black holes in the middle of them which lead to other dimensions?

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GalzuFromQ
Comments on this please, could chakras have black holes in the middle of them which lead to other dimensions?

No , there is no collapsed white dwarf star the size of a single electron inside...
Which would result in everything around it being reduced down to "information" . Meaning no gateway to another dimension.
BTW , dimensions are not a physical place. You exist in all 11 (?) at the same time , or you dont exist.

edit on 6/5/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

There has been speculation that there are a lot of tiny black holes, which could account for the spooky action at a distance event.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No , there is no collapsed white dwarf star the size of a single electron inside...
Which would result in everything around it being reduced down to "information" . Meaning no gateway to another dimension.
BTW , dimensions are not a physical place. You exist in all 11 (?) at the same time , or you dont exist.

The fact that a white dwarf collapses creating the singularity is theory right? 11 dimensions, I thought there were 12 to 24 if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

There has been speculation that there are a lot of tiny black holes, which could account for the spooky action at a distance event.

Tiny black holes last only about 1/100,000,000th of the time it takes to blink your eyes. The only way to theorize there are miniature black holes is what is captured in the aftermath.....

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The fact that a white dwarf collapses creating the singularity is theory right? 11 dimensions, I thought there were 12 to 24 if I'm not mistaken.

Varies...12 would be about ultimate though . That would be an infinite number of infinite multiverses...
The theory of the creation of black holes states that that is one way . I have not seen this one rated on the Sigma Scale yet...But it is stated with a certainty that a collapse of a star would form one. Anything that exerts an outstanding amount of gravity from a very small object could form one. But that takes an unimaginable amount of energy . Research the collapse and prior supernova blast. Will give a fair idea of what it takes.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Varies...12 would be about ultimate though . That would be an infinite number of infinite multiverses...

So, if 12 is a infinite number of infinite multiverses then what would 11 be?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The only way to theorize there are miniature black holes is what is captured in the aftermath....

Exactly. Spooky action at a distance. An atomic anomaly that is not fully understood.

link   
Maybe there is a black hole inside all Suns and it's what feeds the Sun from gasses it's sucked through its worm hole? Forgive me if I'm Foruming wrong, I just like thinking about this stuff.
edit on 5-6-2017 by GalzuFromQ because: Unfinished

link   

An infinite number of universes in the multiverse.

Going off-topic....

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

An infinite number of universes in the multiverse.

Going off-topic....

Fair enough! Ty!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

The only way to theorize there are miniature black holes is what is captured in the aftermath....

Exactly. Spooky action at a distance. An atomic anomaly that is not fully understood.

Change that to a gravitational anomaly which is not understood at all. We dont understand gravity . Its theoretical.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Maybe there is a black hole inside all Suns and it's what feeds the Sun from gasses it's sucked through its worm hole? Forgive me if I'm Foruming wrong, I just like thinking about this stuff.

Theoretically speaking , that would mean there is a "white hole" inside a star...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Vortices within five front to back top and bottom two spin...

When the "mind" is uprooted the whole thing tumbles. Stay rooted until complete fruition... this is something one will hear as an intution; many say this is a "gods" calling. There are realms of the "self or selves" the animal the human the ego of gods and titans and the heavens and hells or ups and downs but all are simultaneously occuring through the five realms the spinning is the resolve of balance and equality. So what sits in the middle of the top and bottom? There is the core of being or the origional seed or concept the spiritual drop from the sushuma once one opens all the flowers or wheels of kundalini they can all bloom at once from karma/kama some say there are those more open than others, nope the gradual path slowly opens them kundalini straight shot.

Start at the root(clench) the next(lift) the next turns, the next sways, the next wraps, the next clears, and the last flys away, who or what grasps in that all pervasisive expanse? The next mind to move. Otherwise one is done, but that is kept in the spiritual womb until fruition.

The divine marriage is difficult as one is finally born into the world of light instead of that swirling darkness one thinks they exist in called knowledge, they have yet to ever really be planted or take root. The lower self is the seeds and the eggs on male and female the higher self is the grasping at all the possible flowers in lifes garden... delight until it is time to go.

On real birth; is when the world of reality really gets you... the ground of pure awareness or being. Until then all is awash in an infinie sea of grasping.

So who is sitting upright then gets turned upside down and is circling the drain called birth? Avoiding the wombs continues growing more and more into fruition in life's garden... so who killed you? Yourself on birth moment to moment reaching and grasping and making shadows on the wall of the womb in duality of self creation instead of the light of inspiration.

Does one know their true fathers face before it was born? One's own face is always one's face. The fruition is momma's turn.

Spinning the wheels better to break the chains and let her keep planting; weeding the garden is meditation the spinning? As above so below, left handed path right handed path the fruit leaves the tree either way and sometimes the gravity of the situation takes it's own course.

The resolve takes place whether knowing or not... so when you yell kick and scream in greed hate and ignorance you are only fighting what has already been, so what father's seed do you kick against and what mother's womb do you cling too?

There is an origional face to her too; so when the divine marrage takes place? You two already know who you are on that first piercing of the viel and only then is all revealed. For the "Mother" the father of course egocentric already things he is everything I created this I created that.

Of course hungry ghosts all around are the cravings, of all those eggs and seeds lost... the barren desert is a garden that some regret when both pass.

Whomever is left standing walks away as an awakened being, having broken all the chains of attachment.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Vortices within five front to back top and bottom two spin...

When the "mind" is uprooted the whole thing tumbles. Stay rooted until complete fruition... this is something one will hear as an intution; many say this is a "gods" calling. There are realms of the "self or selves" the animal the human the ego of gods and titans and the heavens and hells or ups and downs but all are simultaneously occuring through the five realms the spinning is the resolve of balance and equality. So what sits in the middle of the top and bottom? There is the core of being or the origional seed or concept the spiritual drop from the sushuma once one opens all the flowers or wheels of kundalini they can all bloom at once from karma/kama some say there are those more open than others, nope the gradual path slowly opens them kundalini straight shot.

Start at the root(clench) the next(lift) the next turns, the next sways, the next wraps, the next clears, and the last flys away, who or what grasps in that all pervasisive expanse? The next mind to move. Otherwise one is done, but that is kept in the spiritual womb until fruition.

The divine marriage is difficult as one is finally born into the world of light instead of that swirling darkness one thinks they exist in called knowledge, they have yet to ever really be planted or take root. The lower self is the seeds and the eggs on male and female the higher self is the grasping at all the possible flowers in lifes garden... delight until it is time to go.

On real birth; is when the world of reality really gets you... the ground of pure awareness or being. Until then all is awash in an infinie sea of grasping.

So who is sitting upright then gets turned upside down and is circling the drain called birth? Avoiding the wombs continues growing more and more into fruition in life's garden... so who killed you? Yourself on birth moment to moment reaching and grasping and making shadows on the wall of the womb in duality of self creation instead of the light of inspiration.

Does one know their true fathers face before it was born? One's own face is always one's face. The fruition is momma's turn.

Spinning the wheels better to break the chains and let her keep planting; weeding the garden is meditation the spinning? As above so below, left handed path right handed path the fruit leaves the tree either way and sometimes the gravity of the situation takes it's own course.

The resolve takes place whether knowing or not... so when you yell kick and scream in greed hate and ignorance you are only fighting what has already been, so what father's seed do you kick against and what mother's womb do you cling too?

There is an origional face to her too; so when the divine marrage takes place? You two already know who you are on that first piercing of the viel and only then is all revealed. For the "Mother" the father of course egocentric already things he is everything I created this I created that.

Of course hungry ghosts all around are the cravings, of all those eggs and seeds lost... the barren desert is a garden that some regret when both pass.

Whomever is left standing walks away as an awakened being, having broken all the chains of attachment.

Some might call that response off topic. Imo you deserve an award. I can't even compete and forgot what I was going to type.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Theoretically speaking , that would mean there is a "white hole" inside a star...

Exactly, that's what I'm theorizing. It's polar opposite.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
We are constant in and out, switching between dimensions, stuck in between, whatevs, i haven't misappropriated enough culture to speak in accepted terms.

Black holes.. Some people don't believe in them. Others, like David Bowie and Muslims, worship them!

Must be an angel. A fallen angel. Showing his ass somewhere. That white hole posing as an angel of light. Already swallowed. Yup.
edit on 5-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Wtf is a Chakra, this is merica dammit!

We are constant in and out, switching between dimensions, stuck in between, whatevs, i haven't misappropriated enough culture to speak in accepted terms.

Yes we live in between black holes. Push and pull. Ask David Bowie if you don't believe me. Ooops too late?

Lulz!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You exist in all 11 (?) at the same time , or you dont exist.

no no it's 126

top topics

<<   2 >>

join