It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we soon Reverse death? US company to start trials 'reawakening the dead' in Latin America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This is what I predict happening.

They inject the dead body.

After a few seconds the eyes open and it takes a breath. Then lets out the most horrific scream ever while it's body twitches and flails around. This continues until the Doctors find something near by to smash it's head in and kill it once again because the screaming of pain is too horrible to listen to. Then they look at each other and decide, "Let's never speak about this in public."

Then they get another body, strap it down and remove the voice box and go forward as planned.....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
souls hu ? you do know twines are just natural clones do you not ?
ONE cell ONE sperm the cells splits in two at that second they are EXACTLY the same right down to the DNA .
the next they each have different experiences that create differences .
one has slight better blood flow gets more of what is needed slightly healthier or what ever .
BUT i digress how about reading this ?www.iflscience.com...
so tell me when is dead really dead ?
frezz a frog or dog ( both have been done ( revive them weeks later
could be done with a human now ay you can say they are still alive frozen solid for weeks and yet be revived and done correctly be normal ( sorry guys no brain eating to day )
Becides Zombies need to eat brains to keep going something that is in short supply now a days lol

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I can see a lot of seriously impaired/brain dead cabbages being experimented on for the price of scientific progress.

Then again said progress is a requirement, and once you are dead for any significant length of time, frozen Popsicle fashion or otherwise, you probobly don't have that many Human rights.

edit on 7-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
WCGW, amirite?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join