It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You never know how you appear to others...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Absolute gold! I needed that laugh.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Absolute gold! I needed that laugh.

Glad I posted it.

His impersonations are almost as good as DB's Fat Old Bald Guy About to Buy a Mason Steak Dinner in Two Weeks.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I gave up caring what other people think about me a long time ago. To quote a great philosopher, "I yam what I yam."

On another note, on set for a movie one day Christopher Walken had seen an alligator in a pond near the set. He went to the pond, stripped to his under wear and sat in the water with just his nose and eyes sticking out of the water. When he came back to the set he was asked what he did for lunch. His response, "For lunch I was an alligator." That's acting.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I gave up caring what other people think about me a long time ago. To quote a great philosopher, "I yam what I yam."

On another note, on set for a movie one day Christopher Walken had seen an alligator in a pond near the set. He went to the pond, stripped to his under wear and sat in the water with just his nose and eyes sticking out of the water. When he came back to the set he was asked what he did for lunch. His response, "For lunch I was an alligator." That's acting.

Hmmm... Im seeing the likeness between he and I starting to come more into focus now.
That wasnt acting... that was having something stuck in your head that sounds amusing and not being able to stop thinking about it until you just throw caution to the wind and do it. Sometimes those things you do are great stories for others to tell, but tend to warn people off from going swimming with you.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If... WHEN.. we get chat back Ill tell whomever wants to know about the incident that started this nickname.. its funny all in itself, mainly because Im kind of a moron in some situations. Chihuahua syndrome or something. Some stupid events shouldnt be put on the internet in all of its perpetuity...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Guess you aren't as attractive as you thought!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yes this member is correct
Consider it a compliment.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The young customers of a Christian coffee-bar used to call me Catweazle.

A gross libel, because in those days my hair was still jet-black.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It's kind of compliment to be compared to Christopher Walken. He steals every scene no matter what:

Maybe the reason why they are comparing you to Chris is because you steal every scene. Not a bad compliment.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Oh..my..gawd
I read the book Catweazle when I was just a lil kiddie-its been decades since I thought of that character
was such a fun read

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Don't let it bother you, I'd take it as a compliment. Chris Walken is the epitome of cool right up there with Dennis Hopper in my book.

I've been called everything under the sun, a lot worse than Chris Walken that's for sure. In our family, as long as it's funny almost anything goes.

I know what you mean about not knowing how others see us. I worked as a seamstress for a company that manufactured protective fire wear. They relocated from Denver to the small town near me.

A team of workers came down to help with training. After they left our manager said they laughed at us/called us "farm" girls. I was appalled, born/raised south of Chicago, a new arrival to rural life, I considered myself as much a city girl as those Denver-ites.

I started in...what a load of crap...who do they think they are...what a bunch of unskilled losers who couldn't hold onto their jobs but we're farm girls...etc.

After my boss finally had enough he told me to shut my mouth and look at what I was wearing. Joke was on me, there I sat in my old pair of worn out denim overalls. Funny now I'm proud to be a Colorado farm girl.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You never know how you appear to others...

And truly dont give a rat's a**
Take me for what I am or "Get the Funk Out"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join