It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some questions about the Way Above Award

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Question one:

Can we vote for Mods and Admins???

Question two:

Can members advertise who they want others to vote for in their signatures???

That is all

Thank you

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This month, we may see a moderator win, because as the month began, they were not moderators. Normally, you're not able to vote for forum staff.

Feel free to discuss as much as you like who you feel deserves the award.

Also, to head off other questions;

- We will not reveal voting results until after a winner is announced

- If we discover members registering under alternate user names to increase votes artificially, you will loose your ability to vote, and your ability to receive votes.

- Since voting is entirely up to members, you may win more than once.

- During the following month of winning the award, your profile will show the special medal, and the background of your posts will be a slightly different color than anyone else.

- Voting and award notification is automatic (almost, still working out bugs) and requires no human intervention.

- We will probably have an end-of-the-year vote for "Way Above Member Of The Year" which will be a run-off poll of all the monthly winners.

- Once our weekly newsletter is running full-steam, winners should expect to be interviewed for a brief profile.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It is a shame that we can't vote for staff. I would love to give you a vote William. It is obvious that you go way above everyone else here. I thank you for your service to ATS. You are doing a great job.

So let the advertising begin:

PLEASE VOTE FOR LEVELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE WORTHY OF THIS AWARD MORE THAN ANY OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LEVELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think its a total given that if william was allowed to get votes he would win in a landslide

new topics

top topics

join