It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear and dark message from Eminem in, "My Darling"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The song is from 2009. During that time MM was going through some crap - most notably losing his buddy Proof
He went on a long hiatus without putting anything into the booth. Depression, sleeping pills, methadone, suicide attempt... a very long downward spiral.
He went to treatment got clean and dropped a double disc - but the execs made it into 2 albums: Relapse and Refill. Both discs were dark in nature which represented his demons.
Then came Recovery. Where he seen the light and changed his ways.

Anyways, in my opinion, The public wanted Em. But he was dealing with his inner turmoil, he was even thinking about leaving rap all together.
So he gave the fans everything he had in those discs- both the good and the ugly...the very, very ugly.
I think Relapse and Recovery were his best work. So it's no surprise that people are still talking about it, he did his job perfectly!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Maybe he regret something?

I've read that entrance into the club requires sacrifice.

Could or could not be true but there are plenty of blood in blood out mafia organizations.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Don't be a dingbat. I'm not a rap fan (hate it) but Eminem's music is CLEARLY his own personal struggles & battles throughout his life put into a music format.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Awww, the poor wigger is getting desperate to stay relevant. How adorable.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Little kid wannabe rebel music.its whiny bitch poser music. What a worthless shill, peddling trash and imaginary culture to brainless 10 year olds. The most childish music Ive ever heard.

Talentless planted homosexual loser. The perfect influence for white kids that wanna play dress up wankster. Malcolm Mclarens protoclone lineage... Turning hiphop into a joke funded by credit card swindling iTunes kiddies .

edit on 5-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

My eyes are opened. I am a copyrighted, charted songwriter/musician for over 40 years....I speak from experience.

Some folks still believe OZZY bites the heads off bats....and Alice Cooper has his head guillotined off every show.......

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
IMO... Eminem is a whiner of the highest order. He grates on my nerves... he WISHES the devil wanted to make a deal with him so he could stay a manboy rapper forevah. Pretty bad when the devil doesnt even want your soul...

You want to hear Illuminati and conspiracy.. Listen to BoB or Tech... even LiL wayne has brought a lot of the conspiracy stuff to a much wider audience. Heck, Illuminati nonsense has been around in hiphop/rap for a bit now. At least BoB is entertaining, but he lost me when he started preaching flat Earth.
There are all sorts of subtle subsets and beefs and etc within the hip hop/rap community..

Im not a great fan of it, but I love music, so I listen to everything to see if my ears or heart likes it or not.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
If there is devil then there is god. If there is god then why you worry?
I think they are concerned about others...maybe young people who listen to eminem

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69
They all use the same symbolism so there's clearly a cult connection. But why would they allow him to write about wanting out? To merely appear as if he's not forbidden to..?

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
and Alice Cooper has his head guillotined off every show.......

He still does. In 2011 I saw him torture and dismember a woman on stage. Fake sure but still makes him #ed up, to want to depict that

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No big mystery,these stars will do anything for money,the CIA uses them as a tool for the younger generation,they are the person they bitch about in their songs,sell outs

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join