It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Charges Federal Contractor For Leaking Classified Materials

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
A report that she will be entering a not guilty plea.

www.npr.org...

Obviously with that comes the denial that her actions
were linked to The Intercept.

Yeah...the final act of an extremist liberal. Lie again.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What is really interesting to me is that all the lies from the left and the media about Trump has caused others to perform illegal acts...such as this. We just found out for sure that there is nothing Trump did that was illegal or anywhere near worthy of impeachment, but the left and the media continue the lies to the public. They lie and make it sound like pulling out of Paris threatens the Earth. They lie about everything Trump does claiming he is destroying America and even call out that "He must be stopped".

So...when they do that, they twist some people's minds. Their lies cause some lemmings to listen and decide to act in an illegal manner. They commit a crime based upon the continual drilling of lies and rumors.

So...here is my question. There is currently a woman on trial for telling her boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend) to kill himself. Eventually...he did and she is on trial for being the cause of his death. How is this any different??? If the lies of the left and the leftist media made this girl decide to break the law...why aren't they being held accountable?

Hmmmm...maybe something for the FBI to look into. Prove intentional lying...prove the spreading of the lie as fact...prove that as the trigger for the crime...charge the liberals and the media for causing the act.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

We just found out for sure that there is nothing Trump did that was illegal or anywhere near worthy of impeachment,

What universe are you living in?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Air force 6 years.

Winner served in the U.S. Air Force from January 2013 until February of this year when she began working with Pluribus where she had top-secret clearance
Link

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here's some interesting info.

Though Winner’s social media posts reveal a seething disdain for President Trump, she apparently served her country with distinction during the previous administration.

“Airman Winner provided over 1,900 hours of enemy intelligence exploitation and assisted in geolocating 120 enemy combatants during 734 airborne sorties (air missions),” the award says. “She facilitated 816 intelligence missions, 3,236 time sensitive reports, and removing more than 100 enemies from the battlefield.

“Furthermore,” the commendation continues, “while deployed to support Combatant Commander’s requirements, Airman Winner was appointed as the lead deployment language analyst, producing 2,500 reports, aiding in 650 enemy captures, 600 enemies killed in action and identifying 900 high value targets.”

link

She apparently had access to a lot of intel.

edit on 9-6-2017 by abago71 because: I was going to add something but changed my mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Great points there.

Wasn't it Modonna who,wanted to burn down the White House?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There is currently a woman on trial for telling her boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend) to kill himself. Eventually...he did and she is on trial for being the cause of his death. How is this any different??? If the lies of the left and the leftist media made this girl decide to break the law...why aren't they being held accountable?

What, a crime to be called conspiracy to comment suicide?

In that case I would think it's going to be a long shot for a jury to say she's guilty. But then people often use emotions to make a judgement.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If it hasn't been mentioned before...Pluribus, where Winner worked, was started by the CIA.
More specifically, the son of THIS GUY:

Charles McCarry (born in 1930, in Massachusetts, USA) is an American writer, primarily of spy fiction and former undercover operative for the Central Intelligence Agency who The Wall Street Journal, in 2013, described as being the dean of American spy writers.[

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Great points there.

Wasn't it Modonna who,wanted to burn down the White House?

...and now this...

Winner was threatening to do exactly what Madonna was advocating.
It appears we have a new breed of terrorist recruiting via the media and fan bases.
edit on 9/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Winner was threatening

That's doesn't seem to be a threat, the way it is worded.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Do we have any indications that The Intercept conspired wit the NSA in putting out this story?

Do we have any indication that this was an elaborate, scripted psy op? Thanks.
edit on 9-6-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

We just found out for sure that there is nothing Trump did that was illegal or anywhere near worthy of impeachment,

What universe are you living in?

Oh...you again? OK...you tell me the crime Trump committed and show the facts. I'll be waiting for you to pull more crap from your ass and present it as flowers.

PS: And because you are typically an illogical hater, this is what I need. The actual crime, statute and sentence recommendation. The facts such as pictures, confession, video, multiple witnesses, etc. that Trump actually did it...not your typical crap of "I bet he did". Take your time...I don't want you to get fired because you stopped flipping the burgers.

edit on 6/10/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/10/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

There is currently a woman on trial for telling her boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend) to kill himself. Eventually...he did and she is on trial for being the cause of his death. How is this any different??? If the lies of the left and the leftist media made this girl decide to break the law...why aren't they being held accountable?

What, a crime to be called conspiracy to comment suicide?

In that case I would think it's going to be a long shot for a jury to say she's guilty. But then people often use emotions to make a judgement.

Maybe you should read the story. Apparently...she was relentless. Like someone calling a possible jumper to jump over and over and over and over. Taking advantage of a distraught person likely depressed and trying to encourage them to kill themselves. Example: Lets say you have a daughter who isn't so pretty and maybe overweight. What if someone or people started calling her fat, ugly, telling her how everyone hated her, how she should die...day after day...week after week...and then...she kills herself.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I've seen the news.

I agree that she was overboard but it brings up the point of when does speech become a crime? How do we determine whrn a person has said to much? Seems like a touchy problem.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I've seen the news.

I agree that she was overboard but it brings up the point of when does speech become a crime? How do we determine whrn a person has said to much? Seems like a touchy problem.

Agreed. But while it is up to a jury, I think it is fairly simple. If a person or people "convince" a person to commit suicide, they are at least partially responsible. I'll even go this far...if there is a person standing on a building ledge and someone yells "JUMP!", they bear some responsibility. While I would never suggest you should be forced to be a "good Samaritan", I would argue that if you are the exact opposite...you bear some guilt.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

When dealing with someone with mental issues, supporting their bad judgement does seem to be wrong. That would seem to cross the line.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join