It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ladies and Gents

This was and will be the doc that sank the ship

It was the leak that found the rat

The rat leads us to the cat

This is bigger than you know

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There's something I find a little odd about all of this though, but disclaimer here, I am not stating it's fake in any way, simply something that is a bit odd.

In the Department of Justice release, they said specifically

Winner is a contractor with Pluribus International Corporation assigned to a U.S. government agency facility in Georgia

Yet, according to Pluribus' own website (which they may well have not updated to reflect any additions, I'm not oblivious to this) they state:

Corporate Overview
Pluribus International Corporation specializes in providing high quality analytical, operational, engineering, and program management support services to Federal Government customers in the Defense, Security, and Intelligence Community sectors that directly support the fulfillment of U.S. National Security objectives.
Our company headquarters is in Alexandria, Virginia, minutes away from the locations of our primary clients in Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia. In addition, Pluribus also has a satellite office in Stafford, Virginia, just outside of Quantico Marine Corps Base. We support clients at locations across the U.S.A. and in Europe and Asia.
Our executive management team has over 130 years of combined government contracting experience, including managing large business units up to 1,000 employees and $140 million in annual revenues. As a Small Business, we feature a streamlined management structure which enables us to provide dedicated and responsive support to our customers.

Pluribus Website

No mention of a Georgia satellite office.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Kali74

Alright. Reality Leigh Winner. 25 yo. I redact my previous statement. I believe we need more people like this in government to keep it honest, no matter who is in charge. I think honesty with the people should come first. Just like the things that came out about the DNC. I don't care how they come out, as long as they do. For that I would be grateful for Russian interference, even though I can see how it could be a problem in certain other areas.

Yes, more people who have no clue that breaking the law is a bad thing. Perhaps instead of prison, we can put her on the border to verify documents of those wishing to enter the country. (another law that seems to not be important to some)

What the # do we even have security clearances for anyway? Just put the god damn government on facebook and friend every #ing body.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Ladies and Gents

This leak is going to reveal that Trump supporters only love foreigners dumping documents stolen from their political opponents. They'll only stop kissing Assange's ass long enough to call for this young woman to be executed "for treason" or some such horses#.

link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Location in Ft Gordon, Ga, which is near Augusta, GA.

Link

link   

They have a location at Ft. Gordon, which is near Augusta, Ga.

Edit:

Was beat to it.

My bad.
edit on 5-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think the most I've gotten out of this is, yes Russia like us and basically every nation that can, will try to medal in each other's affairs. Also this kind of ruins any credibility that they were helping Trump because the only thing they could influence was actual ballot counts which was in favor of Hillary. Does this mean we need to have 3 simultaneously going investigations into Russia Hillery collusion? I mean the Clintons are kinda tight with Russia and I see a lot more circumstantial evidence that they could be involved in something like that. Would you be on board with some investigating into such a thing?

link   

I've been saying for years, we need to get the hell away from computer voting.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Location in Ft Gordon, Ga, which is near Augusta, GA.

Link

Yep, you're right. I didn't go to that section for some stupid reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

heavy.com...

5.She Is From Texas & Lived in Maryland

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

This would also mean the much of the media, with their "Russia hacked the election" narrative, would be correct and that does not negate the potential fact that Russia hacked the DNC and took emails in order to affect public opinion at the voting booths.

I mean the Clintons are kinda tight with Russia and I see a lot more circumstantial evidence that they could be involved in something like that. Would you be on board with some investigating into such a thing?

I see no such evidence, but if such evidence is provided, let's investigate it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

One would think it would include any other systems linked to our political system that were hacked... like the DNC, RNC etc.
Don't go asking any detailed questions ...You know how this works ...who ?,Russia ....what ? Russia . when ? when ever ..where ? Russia ..why ? Russia ... I wonder how many specific questions Comey will be asked about Russia . its so sad what we are seeing .

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Her name is WINNER?

link   

originally posted by: network dude

heavy.com...

5.She Is From Texas & Lived in Maryland

2nd sentence from your link:

She was then assigned to a government agency in Georgia.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Ladies and Gents

This leak is going to reveal that Trump supporters only love foreigners dumping documents stolen from their political opponents. They'll only stop kissing Assange's ass long enough to call for this young woman to be executed "for treason" or some such horses#.

If this is true, and it looks that way, then it proves someone hacked the US by some really weak means. They say Russia, whatever, if so, then it's so. Does this prove the Podesta e-mails came from Russia? And more importantly, should this girl get a free pass for releasing classified documents? (I think she even had intent)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

TLDR, I went for the bold part.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trust me, she isn't going to get a pass. Theyre going to throw the book at her.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Replace Russia with panda

The biggest trap in history just sprung!!

And even worse; this is what it seems not

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The last paragraph of the article:

According to Schneier, a major prize in breaching VR Systems would be the ability to gather enough information to effectively execute spoof attacks against election officials themselves. Coming with the imprimatur of the election board’s main contractor, a fake email looks that much more authentic.

link

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join