It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The difference is, int eh case of East Timor being blown up (thus causing Australia's ordeals there] was US Imperialism. Just like the entire ordeal in the ME / spilt from the ME is due to generations of US Imperialism, and now the call is for a 'crusade' (check that, more US Imperialism) in response to their response to US 'meddling with' them (check that, turning their entire subcontinental regions into total warzone).

Im not condoning war or what US Imperliasm has done. What I am saying is someone needs to stand up to this menace or it will only continue. Luckily, thanks to liberalism, the US tends to learn from its mistakes, unlike the Islamic totalitarianism that is constantly growing. They need to be fought, whether that be through speech or force.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We don't need a holy war. I'm still good with W's call for surgical shadow ops.

Keep killing the leaders and let them kill each other in the power vacuum. Rinse and repeat.
edit on 5-6-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This was a truly awful and ill-conceived statement by someone who probably should not be in politics.

I'm not religious and I don't appreciate politicians bringing religion into any policy statement, but a call for violence should lead to immediate censure by the House and the people of LA-3 should demand a recall.

I think we can all agree with that...

BUT, we are going to get hit again and hit hard. I have no doubt that at some point in the next 2 - 5 years (maybe sooner) there is a very good chance that a Moslem* terror cell detonates a nuclear bomb in a major U.S. city -- most likely a port on the East Coast.

If I'm right about that -- and I hope to Christ I'm not, there WILL be a violent reaction against Moslems in this country just as this nutball Congressman threatened.

If there were a major catastrophic attack with hundreds of thousands of casualties, I have no doubt that American Moslems would be interned by the U.S. government just as American Japanese were after the Pearl Harbor attack. That internment would likely be more for the safety of the Moslem population than anything else and wouldn't last long.

As disgusting as this statement by Rep. Higgins certainly is, I think it also gives us a peak behind the curtain as to how some -- maybe many, would react in the aftermath of a truly devastating Moslem terrorist attack on this country.

*(I spell it that way on purpose.)
edit on 5-6-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

This was a truly awful and ill-conceived statement by someone who probably should not be in politics.

I'm not religious and I don't appreciate politicians bringing religion into any policy statement, but a call for violence should lead to immediate censure by the House and the people of LA-3 should demand a recall.

BUT, we are going to get hit again and hit hard. I have no doubt that at some point in the next 2 - 5 years (maybe sooner) there is a very good chance that a Moslem* terror cell detonates a nuclear bomb in a major U.S. city -- most likely a port on the East Coast.

If I'm right about that -- and I hope to Christ I'm not, there WILL be a violent reaction against Moslems in this country just as this nutball Congressman threatened.

If there were a major catastrophic attack with hundreds of thousands of casualties, I have no doubt that American Moslems would be interned by the U.S. government just as American Japanese were after the Pearl Harbor attack. That internment would likely be more for the safety of the Moslem population than anything else and wouldn't last long.

As disgusting as this statement by Rep. Higgins certainly is, I think it also gives us a peak behind the curtain as to how some -- maybe many, would react in the aftermath of a truly devastating Moslem terrorist attack on this country.

Your hope in Christ is answered because you will not be right and there will not be a nuclear attack on the East Coast because He lives in me and in many of us, Christ Jesus, and we do love you, and since we do love you, and ourselves and Him and follow Jesus Christ's Comnandment, He will hear our prayer to ask in His name to avoid that from happening, and He will do it, for our Lord Jesus Christ is One with the Father and no one comes to the Father except through Him and He promises to hear our prayer if we follow His commandment. Our God is good all of the time.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
We don't need a holy war. I'm still good with W's call for surgical shadow ops.

Keep killing the leaders and let them kill each other in the power vacuum. Rinse and repeat.

No. Stop backing killing of people. Love one another, yourself and God with all your heart, mind and soul. This is not a religious command, this is the command from a Savior, named Jesus the Christ, who loved us first, forgave us for our worst.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

Your hope in Christ is answered because you will not be right and there will not be a nuclear attack on the East Coast because He lives in me and in many of us, Christ Jesus, and we do love you, and since we do love you, and ourselves and Him and follow Jesus Christ's Comnandment, He will hear our prayer to ask in His name to avoid that from happening, and He will do it, for our Lord Jesus Christ is One with the Father and no one comes to the Father except through Him and He promises to hear our prayer if we follow His commandment. Our God is good all of the time.

There is ZERO evidence to support any of those claims and I personally find unsolicited proselytizing by religious zealots insulting to my intelligence.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There's a chasm difference between holy war, and resistance / self-preservation.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Unfortunately, many people share his beliefs about Islam and Muslims.

It's a reaction based in fear. They're scared.

They've read their book, it's all about oppressing and killing kafirs (which are non-muslims).

So yeah sure, they should be scared. Islam has already conquered a 1/3rd of the world and killed 270 million people in 1400 years, there is no reason to believe it will become a religion of peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

That is precisely why I disagree with the foreign policy of the west when it comes to dealing with radical terror groups in this era.

I am fundamentally opposed to the notion that in order to fight terror, one must become a cowardly, child murdering savage. This is not the dark ages. We know better than this. We cannot justify this sort of violence with a Bible passage, or with the word of Christ. We cannot justify it from a humanitarian point of view, and it has been proven to make things worse, so there is no appeal to efficiency which works well here.

It is utterly ridiculous to attempt to solve barbarism with cowardice of this sort.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
With Radical Islam, we're (slowly) learning it's either kill them or they will come and kill you.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

This representative is part of the problem.
You can't call out the "moderate" Muslims for not speaking up and taking on the "radical" Muslims if you don't do the same yourself.
Higgins does not represent Christianity in any way, shape, or form.
Higgins is no different than the WBC people.

As to the US getting "hit". We have a free society. If we want to keep the free society we will not be able to stop all the terrorist attacks.
I agree with you that if we have another major attack things will get really, really ugly for Muslims. That is why the "moderate" Muslims need to police themselves. If they would clean up their own community no one else would have to.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I live in South Carolina. When I moved here I heard the saying Thank God for Louisiana a lot. I finally asked what it meant, and was told they were the only state with a worse education system than SC, so Thank God for them otherwise we'd be last.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
For all you self righteous Christians out there.
HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU TURN THE OTHER CHEEK?
How many times can you keep apologizing and forgiving your perpetrators?
When IS the time for action?
Because if one of my children or relative were harmed in any one of these acts then I would be full on Rambo.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

When you see enough videos of people getting their head cut off or being run over in the street it tends to have that effect on people.

I'm sorry, but I don't trust Muslims, and I don't care who thinks less of me because of it. Stop slaughtering people and my views might change.

In Hoc Signo Vinces
edit on 6-6-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

When you see enough videos of people getting their head cut off or being run over in the street it tends to have that effect on people.

I'm sorry, but I don't trust Muslims, and I don't care who thinks less of me because of it. Stop slaughtering people and my views might change.

In Hoc Signo Vinces

I don't trust Moslems* either, but it's not the people who arouse my suspicion, it's the death cult they follow that I worry about.

I spent 2 years studying Islam after 9-11-01. I knew absolutely nothing about it before that.

I read the Q'uran from cover-to-cover, many of the Hadith, dozens of truly weird fatwahs, etc..., including the even stranger tafsir concordance that is meant to make it all make more sense (it doesn't).

I know the truth: Islam is simply not compatible with 21st Century society and never will be.

If Moslems want to be Moslems, fine.

Do it somewhere else. I know their secrets and I know what they really want...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thank God someone has the sack to stand up and tell the truth and ask for action.

Funny how people will gripe about this but they have NO problem with Muslims threatening 'DEATH TO AMERICA' and the like.

Some a you people need to take your heads out a the sand and grow a pair.

I can tell you what - you wouldn't hear a Muslim whining about this if it was said from one of their leaders.

Bunch a freakin' babies better grow up before it's you that's getting mowed down on a bridge or have your throats cut while out and about.

And by the way - if YOU want muslim refugies brought into America? Make it YOUR HOUSE FIRST!

Oh, and all this 'they're scared' crap? I have NO fear of them.

Bring it on and you'll find out just who the LION OF JUDAH is.

The battle field will run with their blood deep as a horses bridle.

Christian brothers and sisters - do not be afriad - remember, in the end - we win.

peace
edit on 2137Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: because I can

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

Jeez...that was confusing to read. You're writing like you're incanting a spell to yourself...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
I spy with my eye a fired-up self righteous Christian.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Oh, and all this 'they're scared' crap? I have NO fear of them.

Bring it on and you'll find out just who the LION OF JUDAH is.

The battle field will run with their blood deep as a horses bridle.

Christian brothers and sisters - do not be afriad - remember, in the end - we win.

peace

And I love the call to battle, your assurance of 'winning' said battle and your Bible mumbo jumbo talking of blood....all while ending your post with the word 'peace'.

Doesn't sound like much 'peace'.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Not self righteous at all. Christian, yes. Proudly.

peace

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join