It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

YES! And blow the living crap out of their homes, cities and FAMILIES! OOOOPS! Got some collateral damage here! Oh well, they will thank us later.
IF Syria was here in America with a powerful Air Force and cruise missile, how much would you LOVE THEM and the MOAB that just killed your kids>
It's not my fault guys, your thinking abilities are so limited.
We can START by minding our own business!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah, it's name was "Saudi Arabia's human rights record", it told me to tell you hello and that you should stop ignoring him.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 3daysgone

What's taking civilized countries so long to wipe out ISIS leadership? Reminds me of Chicago violence. We know who the gang leaders are who give the orders, but nothing EVER happens to bring them to justice.

Because they have all sorts of lawyers fighting for their so called rights.. not enough evidence or poorly presented.

I also thinks gangs are sometimes fuelled by criminals in the upper echelons who happen to be in positions that can make things " go away".

I fear when the common citizens will start banding together to eradicate them. People are also tired of paying for them in prison system.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Frankly, killing Islamic extremists sounds like a plan.

Congressman Higgins does have a point.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah, it's name was "Saudi Arabia's human rights record", it told me to tell you hello and that you should stop ignoring him.

Their human rights record says nothing about your accusations that Trump is indirectly arming ISIS through Saudi Arabia. Good job.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hmmm....could it be the screaming posters have taken the time to actually read the OP fully, and not react based upon being emotionally triggered by the word "Islamist"?

Bless their hearts....

ETA: Oh, and I also forgot to mention "extreme" is in the flipping TITLE of the thread too!

edit on 6/5/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

THANK-YOU. Great points! (That's all I'll say, out of respect for the starter of this thread.)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I also thinks gangs are sometimes fuelled by criminals in the upper echelons who happen to be in positions that can make things " go away".

Like when the British government, with a Muslim mayor, releases 12 suspects in a terrorist bombing in that mayors city only 1-2 days after rounding them up?

Like that?

SMH

edit on 6/5/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 3daysgone

What's taking civilized countries so long to wipe out ISIS leadership? Reminds me of Chicago violence. We know who the gang leaders are who give the orders, but nothing EVER happens to bring them to justice.

Whats taking so long?? The same folks who took Saddam out and wanted all of this are still in power... when they are not we might see that worm turn.

Well, I also figure we are waiting on folks to figure out that the Koran doesnt make terrorists. That there are Muslims and there are terrorists. For some its simple to see the difference. For others... just point out that Muslims hold a book... terrorists hold knives and bombs... and target non combatants. Theyll lay a bomb in a street full as Muslims as readily as they will anyone else. They slide that in on the religious zealots amongst them as a Muslim killed in Jihad goes to heaven and etc.. so basically by some religious backflips mentally they are okay with their own "collateral damage". Strap a bomb on your 5 yr old kid and point them toward the infidels in fatigues ..... its a straight ticket with no layovers to heaven..
FTR.. the Crusades were as sick as the Caliphate... 2 sides of ONE coin. When you start shilling for converts by instilling fear and murdering folks.... youve lost your right to practice your religion as you see fit. If you know me youd know Im not so hip on the xtians either. LOL! Zealotry is dangerous... I dont care if you worship pebbles. Someone wanted this.. someone with a lot of power. Unfortunately for Saddam he was there. He should have been kept in place to keep the terrorists in check... which HE DID. Take him out and voila.. we get what we got... and a certain few got what they originally wanted 25 years ago.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Hmmm....could it be the screaming posters have taken the time to actually read the OP fully, and not react based upon being emotionally triggered by the word "Islamist"?

Bless their hearts....

ETA: Oh, and I also forgot to mention "extreme" is in the flipping TITLE of the thread too!

Who exactly is screaming ? 🤔

Why shouldn't I be triggered by the word Islam ? They stone women to death, brutally kill gays, and that is just the tip of the iceburg . I dare you to defy me to not be triggered by such heinous ideologies. It's my God given right to abhore their religion and what they allow.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Somehow this doesn't surprise me:

www.star-telegram.com...

He was an officer with the Opelousas Police Department until 2007, when he resigned just before he was set to be punished for using excessive force, according to the Independent.

That wasn’t the only law enforcement job Higgins had to leave. He was forced out of his job with the St. Landry parish sheriff after he described suspected criminals as “animals” he would hunt down in a crime stoppers video, language his boss rejected.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Unfortunately, many people share his beliefs about Islam and Muslims.

It's a reaction based in fear. They're scared.

And it's no surprise people are scared. Look what Islam is currently doing.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Somehow this doesn't surprise me:

www.star-telegram.com...

He was an officer with the Opelousas Police Department until 2007, when he resigned just before he was set to be punished for using excessive force, according to the Independent.

That wasn’t the only law enforcement job Higgins had to leave. He was forced out of his job with the St. Landry parish sheriff after he described suspected criminals as “animals” he would hunt down in a crime stoppers video, language his boss rejected.

Depending on what sort of criminals these " animals " were ... he sounds like he might be the perfect man for the job 😜

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It may not prove what I said but it does prove one thing, that they are terrible people who fund terrorism and are the last people we should have sold weapons to.

But of course, Trump being the big oil puppet he is, he groveled in front of them and gave in to the pressure. Can't upset the bosses.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If only reality was closer to what things should be. If only.
a reply to: Advantage

Wasted effort. Wasted money.
They were crapping in the corners of and building fires within the new construction before it was even completed.

so lets just leave them be once its all figured out, and try a different strategy maybe?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Islam is not a living person. They cannot do anything.

Individuals choose to act. The vast majority of those that believe in that religion are not committing acts of violence.

Yet people still fear them.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It may not prove what I said but it does prove one thing, that they are terrible people who fund terrorism and are the last people we should have sold weapons to.

But of course, Trump being the big oil puppet he is, he groveled in front of them and gave in to the pressure. Can't upset the bosses.

I think Trump and his cronies have large stock in the companies that make these arms .. and he uses the excuses of jobs for Americans as his primary reason... though it does create jobs.. to what cost ? .. and who will pay?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
If only reality was closer to what things should be. If only.
a reply to: Advantage

Wasted effort. Wasted money.
They were crapping in the corners of and building fires within the new construction before it was even completed.

so lets just leave them be once its all figured out, and try a different strategy maybe?

Yep. Maybe those with the open pockets should listen to folks who KNOW ... if it werent to get buddies rich with no real effort of rebuilding and etc. You see, the middle East will never be the West... no matter how badly we want to make it so. Like when people built after the Boxing Day Tsunami... they didnt take into account the culture and tribalism.. so there are a lot of homeless folks and a lot of empty homes. Same there. If it was done to REALLY help the citizens, maybe ASK the citizens or observe the functional societies in the areas that are destroyed. That apparently would make too much sense... and the current way of doing it makes some contracting companies HUGE bucks. The great federal hand... sometimes the federal white hand... has sure done a bang up job in native populations all over the world.. including NDNs and blacks here domestically. People are so used to it being done this way that they havent noticed it DOESNT work... but boy they get the feelies on DoGoodering!

If we fought this war on Terrorism to win it... there wouldnt be a lot of rich civs drunk on the blood of our countrymen and it would be a short war. Now we have let it go so the fight spans so many arenas that its impossible to fight it without it being a world war... gee... ya think that mighta been the idea all along?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Islam is not a living person. They cannot do anything.

Individuals choose to act. The vast majority of those that believe in that religion are not committing acts of violence.

Yet people still fear them.

I don't know anyone that fears the religion of Islam.
Maybe it's different in other countries, but here in the USA, I do not see any fear.
I see distrust, and for good reason.

The only fear of Islam I see is on the internet and in media sound bites.
edit on 2017-06-05T19:06:57-05:002201705America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join