It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: MysticPearl

If Christians call one more thing a Spade, I'm calling them a Spade.

Go right ahead.

That will solve nothing though. Has about as much impact as calling your cat, fat.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Hey, if it means that Western interests gain control of a nations markets and natural resources through puppets, sure. You can call it whatever fancy description you want to give it if it makes you feel better about destroying societies and gaining control of markets and natural resources through puppets. I just prefer to be honest and call it destroying societies to gain control of markets and resources through puppets. It makes me feel better when I am just honest about the true nature of the policies i support.

Besides, the KSA is on its death bed from what I can tell. It my not look it, but the Monarch of the nation which is the source for much of the radial Islamic extremism in the world is in pretty deep trouble when one reads between the lines.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
never mind 😕

edit on 5-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Many Nazi's were sheep. This is common knowledge. I'd be calling Christians Nazi's at this point if it wasn't such an enormous group to generalize.

Same reason killing anyone that's happenstance Islamic is wrong. If he has a gun and hostages and you clip his face, no complaints, but I'm just not there yet at believing it will be them every-time, that they are all bad, nor will I probably ever be.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Advantage
Looks like some havent figured out what a caliphate is.. and how its made.

Im all for bringing on a holy war when ones brought to me... so have at it. Ever really seriously watched how these terrorists operate?? They'rre bullies. If youre not ziptied and drugged or complete civilians taken by surprise... they cant manage things. The hardcore fighters were full of lice and out of ammo.... and surrendered for a bologna sammich back in the Gulf1 because they werent being fed. A rowdy pack of girlscouts could out survive, out strategize, and out gun these guys. In some parts... theyll regret bringing a knife to a gun fight aka holy war or whatever we want to call it. You see, we had attempted to play into this holy war mindset against them starting in Gulf1... but the DoGooders balked at such rhetoric. Too bad... they preferred to win hearts and minds rather than spraying hearts and minds in the sand plus blowing every Mahdi hidey hole well to hell. Hence... we have a caliphate being built in record time and the doors flung open to make it even easier to do.

They NEED a holy war.. far be it from me to not give them what they have begged for.

Gulf war one had no boots on the ground apart from Special forces and they were not terrorists they were the Iraqi army and republican guard

How on earth could you write what you just did ?

Obviously you werent there. Yes.. plenty of boots. Yes.. plenty of terrorists. I had NO problem on earth or elsewhere writing what I did.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All of these Islamic attackers were on the radar, they just need to start rounding them up. Declare war on Isis then place all their supporters under military arrest. It is the easiest thing to do. They can have a military trial where the gov proves their allegiance to Isis or lets them go. Found guilty, offer em a cig then line em up for lead. In today's age of NSA monitoring everyone's communications it should be no problem proving who is guilty.

That is the one thing that has always struck me about these terrorists. The intelligence agencies know them, and all of their associates. If they spend the time and effort to investigate them, maybe they should look at who's saying they are not a threat. Someone is not doing the job they were hired to do.

Europe, more so than the US, has been way too tolerant of immigrants who cannot be verified as to what they claim to be. Don't worry though, the US is right behind Europe. Until these idiots who scream about protecting the rights of all these immigrants, start feeling the pain and anguish of the victims and their families, they will continue to stick their fingers in their ears, and languish in the safe spaces with teddy bears and lollipops.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Im all for bringing on a holy war when ones brought to me... so have at it. Ever really seriously watched how these terrorists operate?? They'rre bullies. If youre not ziptied and drugged or complete civilians taken by surprise... they cant manage things. The hardcore fighters were full of lice and out of ammo.... and surrendered for a bologna sammich back in the Gulf1 because they werent being fed. A rowdy pack of girlscouts could out survive, out strategize, and out gun these guys. In some parts... theyll regret bringing a knife to a gun fight aka holy war or whatever we want to call it. You see, we had attempted to play into this holy war mindset against them starting in Gulf1... but the DoGooders balked at such rhetoric. Too bad... they preferred to win hearts and minds rather than spraying hearts and minds in the sand plus blowing every Mahdi hidey hole well to hell. Hence... we have a caliphate being built in record time and the doors flung open to make it even easier to do.

They NEED a holy war.. far be it from me to not give them what they have begged for.

Gulf war one had no boots on the ground apart from Special forces and they were not terrorists they were the Iraqi army and republican guard

Obviously you werent there. Yes.. plenty of boots. Yes.. plenty of terrorists. I had NO problem on earth or elsewhere writing what I did.

Terrorists? In Bush seniors lil dabble in Iraq with the highway to hell?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Hey, if it means that Western interests gain control of a nations markets and natural resources through puppets, sure. You can call it whatever fancy description you want to give it if it makes you feel better about destroying societies and gaining control of markets and natural resources through puppets. I just prefer to be honest and call it destroying societies to gain control of markets and resources through puppets. It makes me feel better when I am just honest about the true nature of the policies i support.

Besides, the KSA is on its death bed from what I can tell. It my not look it, but the Monarch of the nation which is the source for much of the radial Islamic extremism in the world is in pretty deep trouble when one reads between the lines.

I wouldn't call that honest. I would call that excuse-making for not wanting to stand up against totalitarianism, theocracy and genocide. As you said, it makes you feel better.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Sheye

We didn't defeat the Nazis by praying and holding hands, nor did "God", whoever that is, play a part.

We defeated the Nazis by calling a spade a spade, then using direct force.

I don't think you can say with any assurance what God did and didn't play a part in.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Advantage

Maybe only the majority being totalitarian in theory alone. Ive found that pacifists dont have a problem returning fire when fired upon, much less allowing someone else to pull the trigger. The latter especially, that way they can keep their robes clean.

Tell that to Gandhi. He suggested the Jews should have committed collective suicide rather than to fight against Nazi violence.

Gandhi also published a recruitment pamphlet in 1918 urging people to fight along side the British... with arms.

The great man a... hypocrite? Nah, perhaps only misunderstood. He had funny ideas about getting arms back in the hands of the Indians... since Lytton made sure they could not possess them.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Terrorists? In Bush seniors lil dabble in Iraq with the highway to hell?

Your backpeddle skills suck.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

Many Nazi's were sheep. This is common knowledge. I'd be calling Christians Nazi's at this point if it wasn't such an enormous group to generalize.

Nazis were Nazis. Nazis were German. Not all Germans were Nazis just as not all Muslims are extremists.

Current political climate would prevent distinguishing between Germans and Nazis. That's the problem. The current left would suggest you can't go after Nazis for fear of offending Germans.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
www.star-telegram.com...

A U.S. congressman from Louisiana posted Sunday on Facebook that “all of Christendom” is at war with “Islamic horror” and all “radicalized Islamic suspects” should be hunted and killed.

So I used to think arkansas or alabama or west virginia were the worst states to live in because of the backwards people.....turns out I was wrong.
Louisiana now gets that prize for electing this dolt.

Higgins, who is known as the “Cajun John Wayne” was elected in a December runoff between two Republicans with 56 percent of the vote and represents southwestern Louisiana on the Gulf of Mexico.

his tweet

The free world... all of Christendom... is at war with Islamic horror. Not one penny of American treasure should be granted to any nation who harbors these heathen animals. Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identify them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all. -Captain Clay Higgins

This idiot in no way represents Christendom, nor does he understand Christianity in any way.

Higgins was born and raised in Louisiana, attended Louisiana State University and then served in the U.S. Army/Louisiana National Guard as a military police officer.

His website says Higgins is a Christian “known for his refreshing focus on the power of the individual to be redeemed.” He recently introduced bills in the House as part of a reauthoritzation of the Department of Homeland Security and said “we are duty bound to protect our homeland.”

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God."
That guy is no child of God.

I think he might need the Pope's blessing to start a holy war.

And I doubt that will happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't think so.. I think it is about validation and tribalism..

Validation because having a non-Christian lex Luther to your Christian superman provides validation.. helps make Christianity feel more tangible and real.. so they have done it with nearly every "other" in history..

And tribalism because it is something to unite against.. nothing riles up your supporters like righteous anger..

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So we are now two sides of the same coin I see?? Tell, what is the end game when we destroy a society to "take out tyranny and dictators and terrorists" (oh my)?

It would not happen to be ... control over their markets and resources through puppets , would it?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So we are now two sides of the same coin I see?? Tell, what is the end game when we destroy a society to "take out tyranny and dictators and terrorists" (oh my)?

It would not happen to be ... control over their markets and resources through puppets , would it?

No it wouldn't. The end game is to remove the enemy, and to aid the citizens in rebuilding their country.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: introvert

I don't think so.. I think it is about validation and tribalism..

Validation because having a non-Christian lex Luther to your Christian superman provides validation.. helps make Christianity feel more tangible and real.. so they have done it with nearly every "other" in history..

And tribalism because it is something to unite against.. nothing riles up your supporters like righteous anger..

Perhaps there is some truth to that as well. I listen to the local Christian station from time to time, since it's the only station in the area that has political programming, and there is a common theme with many on the shows that say things in the vein of validation.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but are we not at war with radical islamic terrorists right now? The only difference in what this congressman and other leaders are saying is that is what?

The free world is already at war with them. He is not calling for a Holy War as you would spin it. He is just pointing out what is going on.

His only mistake was using the word Christiandom. He did use the term free world. Maybe he was trying to pull the radical islamic terrorist sympathizers to the front to speak against him as to show themselves, which it looks like he did.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Gandhi also published a recruitment pamphlet in 1918 urging people to fight along side the British... with arms.

The great man a... hypocrite? Nah, perhaps only misunderstood. He had funny ideas about getting arms back in the hands of the Indians... since Lytton made sure they could not possess them.

Back when he was an Indian nationalist. Views tend to change over time, especially decades later.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No it wouldn't. The end game is to remove the enemy, and to aid the citizens in rebuilding their country.

Wasted effort. Wasted money.
They were crapping in the corners of and building fires within the new construction before it was even completed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join