It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

HEAR HEAR! You are EXACTLY correct!
Too many uninformed knee jerks with simple solution!
THIS POST IS RIGHT!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Looks like some havent figured out what a caliphate is.. and how its made.

Im all for bringing on a holy war when ones brought to me... so have at it. Ever really seriously watched how these terrorists operate?? They'rre bullies. If youre not ziptied and drugged or complete civilians taken by surprise... they cant manage things. The hardcore fighters were full of lice and out of ammo.... and surrendered for a bologna sammich back in the Gulf1 because they werent being fed. A rowdy pack of girlscouts could out survive, out strategize, and out gun these guys. In some parts... theyll regret bringing a knife to a gun fight aka holy war or whatever we want to call it. You see, we had attempted to play into this holy war mindset against them starting in Gulf1... but the DoGooders balked at such rhetoric. Too bad... they preferred to win hearts and minds rather than spraying hearts and minds in the sand plus blowing every Mahdi hidey hole well to hell. Hence... we have a caliphate being built in record time and the doors flung open to make it even easier to do.

They NEED a holy war.. far be it from me to not give them what they have begged for.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
All of these Islamic attackers were on the radar, they just need to start rounding them up. Declare war on Isis then place all their supporters under military arrest. It is the easiest thing to do. They can have a military trial where the gov proves their allegiance to Isis or lets them go. Found guilty, offer em a cig then line em up for lead. In today's age of NSA monitoring everyone's communications it should be no problem proving who is guilty.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know about you but I refuse to surrender to theocracy and terrorism and totalitarianism and genocide because of pacifistic sensibilities.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know about you but I refuse to surrender to theocracy and terrorism and totalitarianism and genocide because of pacifistic sensibilities.

We require pacifists... let them be pacifists. There are more than enough who are willing to fight... and fight for them.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Perhaps too dramatic, but in a sense true. Islamic extremists need to be fought where they stand, or they will fight you where you stand.

Then go sign up. Or are you satisfied to let others do it for you?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
So basically, your on board with the continued destruction of societies for the greater control over their markets and resources through installed puppets?? Whats wrong then, that's what we been doing now since the end of WW2. If that's where the goal is, what is there to complain about, we have been doing it quite effectively.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Rejection of this kind of hysterical kill em all craziness isn't pacifism, it's called THINKING instead of knee jerk mindless killing.
IT DOESN'T WORK! YOU want to go invade Syria say? Seems like we did this before, doesn't work.OH, Obama was a wimp, we need to be tough huh?
You know, maybe we could tatoo crescent moons on them and put them in camps! Build some ovens. That's the way this authoritarian simplistic thinking turns out.
But the again, some people, particularly young white guys that uh, aren't doing so good in life and are just angry thing war is cool.
So sign up! REALLY, YOU SIGN UP!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

We require pacifists... let them be pacifists. There are more than enough who are willing to fight... and fight for them.

They are objectively pro-totalitarianism.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The Crusades never stopped in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Then go sign up. Or are you satisfied to let others do it for you?

I wish I could. The least I can do is be supportive of the ones who guard you while you sleep.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

They are objectively pro-totalitarianism.

Maybe only the majority being totalitarian in theory alone. Ive found that pacifists dont have a problem returning fire when fired upon, much less allowing someone else to pull the trigger. The latter especially, that way they can keep their robes clean.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So basically, your on board with the continued destruction of societies for the greater control over their markets and resources through installed puppets?? Whats wrong then, that's what we been doing now since the end of WW2. If that's where the goal is, what is there to complain about, we have been doing it quite effectively.

I'm on board with standing up to totalitarianism, theocracy, terrorism and genocide, yes. Are you not?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Maybe only the majority being totalitarian in theory alone. Ive found that pacifists dont have a problem returning fire when fired upon, much less allowing someone else to pull the trigger. The latter especially, that way they can keep their robes clean.

Tell that to Gandhi. He suggested the Jews should have committed collective suicide rather than to fight against Nazi violence.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PDXEX

Rejection of this kind of hysterical kill em all craziness isn't pacifism, it's called THINKING instead of knee jerk mindless killing.

It's called rolling over and allowing evil to proliferate because you won't stand up for yourselves and liberty.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Uh....unbelievable.
SO, are you going to go? REALLy, if you are so passionate about killing and destroying, are you going to give your own life>
If you don't, your position is............let's say intellectual baloney.Just to be polite.
Fascism is such a fad!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PDXEX

Uh....unbelievable.
SO, are you going to go? REALLy, if you are so passionate about killing and destroying, are you going to give your own life>
If you don't, your position is............let's say intellectual baloney.Just to be polite.
Fascism is such a fad!

I am not passionate about killing and destroying as much as you are passionate about letting people kill and destroy without repercussion.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

We didn't defeat the Nazis by praying and holding hands, nor did "God", whoever that is, play a part.

We defeated the Nazis by calling a spade a spade, then using direct force.
edit on 5-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Looks like some havent figured out what a caliphate is.. and how its made.

Im all for bringing on a holy war when ones brought to me... so have at it. Ever really seriously watched how these terrorists operate?? They'rre bullies. If youre not ziptied and drugged or complete civilians taken by surprise... they cant manage things. The hardcore fighters were full of lice and out of ammo.... and surrendered for a bologna sammich back in the Gulf1 because they werent being fed. A rowdy pack of girlscouts could out survive, out strategize, and out gun these guys. In some parts... theyll regret bringing a knife to a gun fight aka holy war or whatever we want to call it. You see, we had attempted to play into this holy war mindset against them starting in Gulf1... but the DoGooders balked at such rhetoric. Too bad... they preferred to win hearts and minds rather than spraying hearts and minds in the sand plus blowing every Mahdi hidey hole well to hell. Hence... we have a caliphate being built in record time and the doors flung open to make it even easier to do.

They NEED a holy war.. far be it from me to not give them what they have begged for.

Gulf war one had no boots on the ground apart from Special forces and they were not terrorists they were the Iraqi army and republican guard

How on earth could you write what you just did ?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

If Christians call one more thing a Spade, I'm calling them a Spade.

That is your position with most Americans.

Fix the issue of Diversity, we've proven they're not all bad, unless you want to start with your opinions of Islamic Service Members. Are they looking to the future, or loathing examples of self hatred? I have a feeling the second answer offends them.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join