It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman calls for Christian holy war on Islamic radicals: ‘Kill them all’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
www.star-telegram.com...

A U.S. congressman from Louisiana posted Sunday on Facebook that “all of Christendom” is at war with “Islamic horror” and all “radicalized Islamic suspects” should be hunted and killed.

So I used to think arkansas or alabama or west virginia were the worst states to live in because of the backwards people.....turns out I was wrong.
Louisiana now gets that prize for electing this dolt.

Higgins, who is known as the “Cajun John Wayne” was elected in a December runoff between two Republicans with 56 percent of the vote and represents southwestern Louisiana on the Gulf of Mexico.

his tweet

The free world... all of Christendom... is at war with Islamic horror. Not one penny of American treasure should be granted to any nation who harbors these heathen animals. Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identify them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all. -Captain Clay Higgins

This idiot in no way represents Christendom, nor does he understand Christianity in any way.

Higgins was born and raised in Louisiana, attended Louisiana State University and then served in the U.S. Army/Louisiana National Guard as a military police officer.

His website says Higgins is a Christian “known for his refreshing focus on the power of the individual to be redeemed.” He recently introduced bills in the House as part of a reauthoritzation of the Department of Homeland Security and said “we are duty bound to protect our homeland.”

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God."
That guy is no child of God.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well this could not be considered inciting of any kind. Nope, not at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

OK, I can't resist.This guy is batsh** crazy. Most fundies are. There is just no justification for nuttery like this!
Ah...the south. Jezzez H Johnson.Religion is GREAT HUH????

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Unfortunately, many people share his beliefs about Islam and Muslims.

It's a reaction based in fear. They're scared.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No need to hunt them down and kill them yet. Just let them know that their families are in danger if they carry out a terrorist attack.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No need to hunt them down and kill them yet. Just let them know that their families are in danger if they carry out a terrorist attack.

So the answer is to target the innocent?

Isn't that exactly what the terrorists do?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And so it goes.....(thanks Kurt! )!!!!
Simple solutions, war is terrible beyond your imagination. Don't be so anxious for carnage.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Unfortunately, many people share his beliefs about Islam and Muslims.

It's a reaction based in fear. They're scared.

I know hunh ? Those crazy nutjobs who don't care for a book with instructions on how to kill infindels.

Or who fear breathing their last breath with a dying loved one at a musical festival. Nothing to be afraid of ...those silly fear obsessed nutjobs.

I have two words for you but they are against T&C's

* mumbles and storms outa post *😡
edit on 5-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2017 by Sheye be
edit on 5-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The buck won't stop here. It can't and it won't.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Hopefully there will be no need to punish a few, to save many..If they take our promise seriously. Deterrence with teeth.
edit on 6/5/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Somebody, please? .. get a net and a biiig shot of Thorazine for these nutjobs. Better yet, just put'em all in a room together and they can have at each other and leave the rest of us out of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"Cajun John Wayne".

I like it!

Choot em John!

Love the food, seriously, especially the shrimp gumbo!

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Perhaps too dramatic, but in a sense true. Islamic extremists need to be fought where they stand, or they will fight you where you stand.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I like the guy's opinion on this matter more than the hold hands and pray together opinions from loonies.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Isn't it funny how that works? Islamic Extremists are cowards for attacking civilians and using women and children as cover and human shields but somehow it's good old fashioned Christian righteousness if we're the ones threatening those same women, children and civilians. I love two faced hypocrisy! It apparently is the new American away of approaching international geopolitical situations.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sigh. People like this make me sad.

Please explain to me how launching a bloody holy war could possibly be interpreted as fitting in with Christian ideals

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I think you prove my point.

Hopefully there will be no need to punish a few, to save many..If they take our promise seriously. Deterrence with teeth.

To become an effective deterrent, we would have to kill innocent people.

That would make us no different.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
or they will fight you where you stand.

In the US, if we werent meddling in their world then they'd hardly ever get around to attacking our homefront.

The situation in the EU is a bit different, but then again if US/UK/NATO wasn't se blowing up Iraq thus causing the emergence of ISIS / surgence of Al Qaeda, and then blowing up Syria and using terrorists to do it, well then there wouldn't be a holy war going on for "EU citizens" to go 'back home to and fight', to then come 'back home' to the EU all radicalized, minimal contagion effect, minimal sympathization causes, etc... meaning less attacks and the like across the EU.

Then carve out liberal PC that defends gang rapers, etc, absolutely throw the book at the criminals, improved vetting / out reach / preventing them from clustering into ghettos so that they recreate the ME in their locales, and things wouldnt be so bad.

Instead all of the above are being done backwards, thus ensuring evermore hostilities, backwardsness in their little necks of the cities, maximal left/right bickering, ensured self-radicalization vectors due to foreign policy and more, etc, et al, and so on.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I like the guy's opinion on this matter more than the hold hands and pray together opinions from loonies.

I believe sincere humble prayer can accomplish much.. even in the sense of requiring wisdom to root out these damaging and evil ideoligies of the extremists.

Islam is based on falsehoods in my opinion and it is fast becoming the anti christ plague that will destry even more.

It is on the Muslims to straighten each other out or be dealt with swiftly and justly as God commands His Holy angels to do at times.

God does stand behind righteousness and fair and true justice..

If no one had fought the Nazi ideoligies and atrocities .. where would we be now ?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Leaving aside the "How in the world do morons like this get elected?" question, the "Kill them all" philosophy just does not work. It is not effective. About all it does is make morons like this guy sound all tough, but it DOES NOT WORK.

Study the history of the US conflict in Vietnam. During that time, somewhere between 5 and 10% of the entire population of S. Vietnam were killed. And that war did not end well for the US.

It's a stupid idea from a stupid man. It doesn't work, and only makes things worse.

But I reckon it's only a matter of time until some bone-head that voted for this clown will decide somebody looks like a radical Muslim and kill them, and this idiot will be just shocked shocked.

If that is the best we can do in this country for "leadership", we are in big trouble. And that is the "duh" statement of the year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join