It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing Right Into the Terrorist's Hands

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Also these radical Muslim terrorist where killing long before Trump took office,so I do not know where people get their BS.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

S & F buddy, S & F!!

I would add that what gets me is, the left calls it Islamophobia. That implies fear of islam. I do not fear it.

You do not HAVE to fear something to be wary of it, and know without a doubt that it's dangerous to humanity.

You do not need to fear a thing to want to stop it from doing what it's doing.

You simply need common sense.

edit on 6-6-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: ketsuko

The reason is that one of the richest nations in the world, Saudi Arabia, has been funding Wahhabist madrasas throughout the muslim world for decades. These schools teach fundamentalist Islam and have been supported so that the West is seen as the great Satan and the locals won't look to closely at the horrible crimes against humanity that the Saudis commit on a regular basis. Extremism joined with poverty and the constant drum beat of virtually all media about every bomb the US and the West drops and we have our current state. This is all a thumbnail of my humble opinion of course.

Very good observations.

I would add the underlying issue often ignored, is that the nomadic tribe don't comprehend the concept of divide into a small plot of land. That doesn't work with nomadic people. The American Plains Indians didn't understand lines on a map and the Bedouin tribe of the ME doesn't either. Peoples like that only understand being allowed to wander and live life free to do whatever they wish like pillage the land and people as the Vikings or Mongols might from a more barbaric time in history. It would be better if their wishes were to be kind to others in all matters rather than act like something that needs to be stomped out like a forest fire.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

My take on it is that while ISIS might have an overarching goal of establishing a caliphate, the acts of terrorism are not a direct means to that end.

Why terrorism? I believe that there are a few motivations but two primary:

1. It's a recruitment tool. It's meant to demonstrate their reach and their resolve. To show these jihadists striking out at the West successfully.

2. I believe it's intended to provoke a particular response and this is what many people mean and most should when they say, "you're playing right into their hands." Think beyond the superficial reason which would be to "provoke fear." They're trying to factionalize Western populations and provoke continued military response.

They want nothing more than non-Muslims to turn on their Muslim countrymen because it rallies people to their cause. And like a lot of far-right zealots, they are trying very hard to orchestrate an all out holy war.

Right ANTE. I agree with you on this matter.

The Jihadists have stated their intentions like a scene in a Mel Brooks movie. He should have added "the Jihad" in a similar light to "the Inquisition" in the famous movie "History of the World part 2". except for the
The only answer MAY be to go back to the plan of WW II POTUS Delano Roosevelt used with a group of people from a place terrorizing the planet. Japan is supposedly nation hat Islam is not allowed to build a Mosque. I wonder if the Japeanese press calls them racists or smart?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Doing nothing is the reason why terrorism has grown. Look at Europe submissive attitude got them. Poland is like Trump they hate Muslim terrorists and they express it and they have yet had any attacks.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Ah, Poland...

Poland ranks 41st out of 183 countries, ahead of most Eastern European states, with a score of 5.5 in the 2011 Corruption Perceptions Index.

EURO 2012: POLAND AND UKRAINE IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Political corruption constitutes a challenge to fair business as politicians use their positions to gain benefits, and practices of nepotism and cronyism are widespread.
Poland Corruption Report

It's like Trump, yes.
A paradise for oiligarchs and hatemongers, get a visa and move?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join