It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing Right Into the Terrorist's Hands

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Europe is truly in a frightening situation. But, they are so worried about hurting feelings that they refuse to drop the hammer and start getting rid of these people by the plane, train, boat, and bus the hell back where they came from.

It would be more humane to round them up into camps and gas them.

I'm serious.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well said, they don't seem to get that.

We just saw another deportation happening in Nürnberg, police tried to bring an Afghani back to Afghanistan the same day bombs went off in Kabul. Civil disobedience ensued, stopping all deportations to Afghanistan until further notice.

ATSers like him are unaware of the deportations, I mean what the heck? Do they live under a fricken rock?
Thanks for your post.

Germany turning away and deporting more migrants
Nuremberg court frees young Afghan arrested ahead of deportation

edit on 6-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Islamic terror does want to convert or destroy the west. You accuse me of having a simplistic view, when your entire theory boils down to "All Islamic terror is working for the west". Sure the west funds Isis and others in places like syria, but they are just hired mercenaries for them. Do you really think the attackers in Manchester, San Bernadino, London, Paris, etc. are all secretly cheering for Nato and the US? Of course not.

You have the nerve to criticize me for having to simplistic of a view, yet you can't see how things like Brexit tie into terror. Hahahaha!

I will just give your answer. "Geopolitics"

The globalists that have largely infiltrated the governments of the west want an erosion on national borders because they seek more control, and realize that bigger world governments are easier to do that in. They want mass influx of "refugees" and other populations to help achieve this.

Islamic terror also want to erode national borders because they know that it is a defense against a caliphate. So people like Merkel, and many others insist on taking in unvetted people from terrorists hot beds, and they call anyone who expresses problems with this Islamaphobes.

You want to know the Gulf states role in this. Many would welcome a global caliphate for one. Secondly the enjoy their relationship with the US for economic reasons and will support the US decisions. They also enjoyed radical Islam as a tool to destabilize their enemies. Thats why we see the Sauds arming terrorists to fight against Assad in Syria. This benefits the US too, who wants to see Assad out for economic and "geopolitical" reasons.

You want me to explain why bashing all Muslims will drive them to etremists for protection. My goodness for someone so arrogant, you have no clue what you are talking about. If you demonize a group, they will go to extremists for help. This goes for both Muslims, and people that fear radical terror. How can you not see this?

I don't mind having a discussion wit you at all. But your arrogance and insults, coupled with the fact that you seem to not even understand simple concepts such as how bashing an entire group will drive them to extremists makes you look like a fool. Perhaps next time try to have a polite conversation and you won't look so pathetic.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: projectvxn

Europe is truly in a frightening situation. But, they are so worried about hurting feelings that they refuse to drop the hammer and start getting rid of these people by the plane, train, boat, and bus the hell back where they came from.

It would be more humane to round them up into camps and gas them.

I'm serious.

Yes I am sure the Jews agree with you.

As much as they feared being killed in gas chambers, it was the thought of being sent to a different country (particularly their home country) that truly frightened them.

I am sorry but this is complete nonsense.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I just started a thread similar to this one (I didn't see yours first), regarding the terrorists goals and methods. If they truly want to eliminate the non believers, it's going to take a long, long time at the rate that they're going.

If they kill 20 non believers per day, it will take them about 800,000 years to eliminate the nearly 6 billion non believers that are alive today. And they're not even that efficient.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And sending them back to the hell hole they were so desperately trying to escape because "not my problem" is more merciful?I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

And sending them back to the hell hole they were so desperately trying to escape because "not my problem" is more merciful?I don't think so.

Ridiculous. So then you favor total open borders. Anyone claiming to be a refugee must be accepted, or else we are basically sending them to the gas chamber.

And if that means they commit crimes, or become radicalized, so be it?

If its such a hell hole, why does it seem like around 90% of the refugees are men? They are just leaving their women in these holes?

This is another mindset that plays exactly into the terrorists hand.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Allowing asylum to refugees is not "total open borders". I didn't say that anyone "claiming to be a refugee must be accepted". I was responding to the poster who said we should ship them all back to where they came from.

They are not 90% men, but yes, young men who don't want to be forced to fight for ISIS are trying to get out.

time.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Allowing asylum to refugees is not "total open borders". I didn't say that anyone "claiming to be a refugee must be accepted". I was responding to the poster who said we should ship them all back to where they came from.

They are not 90% men, but yes, young men who don't want to be forced to fight for ISIS are trying to get out.

time.com...

I could be wrong, but I took Projects claim to mean send the Islamisists back. You know, people that support sharia law and extremism.

If he meant all Muslims, then yes I agree with you thats wrong.

Regardless, shipping someone baack home is not as bad as gaasing them. This is a dumb comment to make. The next step would be saying "Well we might as well Nuke these areas, a quick death is more humane than having them live in a hell hole"

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Not to cause another sh##storm, but have you noticed that anywhere they emigrate to in sufficient numbers quickly becomes another hell hole?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I could be wrong

Actually, you could open a fcking book to learn how wrong you are. Kinda funny that you're busy deflecting your own topic instead. Great job ignoring posts btw.

This is a dumb comment to make.

I bet it wasn't your last one.
Well. Played. Dick. Cheney.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Please show me the book I should read that explains Projectxvn's comments that I was saying I could be wrog interpreting.

You bring nothing but insults to the conversation.

You agree that deporting extremists is worse than killing them in gas chambers.

I am sorry that you are incapable of bringing anything constructive to this conversation.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It would be more humane to round them up into camps and gas them. I'm serious.

What?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

young men who don't want to be forced to fight for ISIS are trying to get out.

Only to show up to the civilized world and form rape gangs across Europe and murder people for daring to live as they do in their own nation.

Islam is a problem. It is not a legitimate philosophy, and the culture these people hail from is one of normalized rape, pedophilia, and terrorism.

They can't even stop from killing each other.

The Muslims WHO DO stand up to this # are shouted down by liberals in the western world like that Imam from Australia:

This guy gets it. You do not.
edit on 6 6 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 6 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

First, I have no problem with you. I'm simply responding to your thought-process.

Islamic terror does want to convert or destroy the west.

Which one of the two is "Islamic terror" trying to accomplish: convert OR destroy...?

History has shown that *terrorist* motives revolve around political ideologies—not religious ideologies. The Irish Republic Army and al-Qaeda are prime examples of factions whom possess politically driven objectives. No doubt terrorist strive to sow disharmony and destroy the currency of life in many societies across the globe—that's not rocket science. However, this *convert* idea you possess reflects a very simplistic world-view concerning the matter...

You have the nerve to criticize me for having to simplistic of a view, yet you can't see how things like Brexit tie into terror. Hahahaha!

Cool cool. Help me understand. Expound on this in more detail, please. Humour me as I have apparently done for you...

The globalists that have largely infiltrated the governments of the west...

Who are these *globalist* you speak of? What global think-tanks; international hedge-funds; global agencies; governing bodies,etc; are they linked to? Help me sort out who's who, please. Help me evolve my simplistic world view concerning geopolitics and/or imperialism.

[globalist] want an erosion on national borders because they seek more control, and realize that bigger world governments are easier to do that in. They want mass influx of "refugees" and other populations to help achieve this.

That's what is going on? That simple, huh..?

How does global economic markets and industrial trade along with the US hegemonic role of controlling international waters play into all this "bigger world government"? Or is it not a factor at all?

Islamic terror also want to erode national borders because they know that it is a defense against a caliphate. So people like Merkel, and many others insist on taking in unvetted people from terrorists hot beds, and they call anyone who expresses problems with this Islamaphobes.

I lived in Germany for a year, and find myself in the EU and America pretty much half the year—every year. I think your perspective is moulded a lot by *media*. Do you believe there is actually a huge refugee problem of taking in *non-vetted persons from terrorist hot-beds* in Germany? Do you believe Merkel is more liked or less liked by the German people these days?

There are some issues going on there but, not like how the media—especially American media—portrays it.

You want to know the Gulf states role in this. Many would welcome a global caliphate for one. Secondly the enjoy their relationship with the US for economic reasons and will support the US decisions. They also enjoyed radical Islam as a tool to destabilize their enemies. Thats why we see the Sauds arming terrorists to fight against Assad in Syria. This benefits the US too, who wants to see Assad out for economic and "geopolitical" reasons.

Very good. There is more going on there, but I agree with where you're going with that.

What are your thoughts on Israel siding with Saudi Arabia against Qatar recently...?

What are the geopolitical and economic agendas there...?

[You want me to explain why bashing all Muslims will drive them to etremists for protection. My goodness for someone so arrogant, you have no clue what you are talking about. If you demonize a group, they will go to extremists for help. This goes for both Muslims, and people that fear radical terror. How can you not see this?

"If you demonize a group, they will go to extremists for help."

Seriously?

That reflects a very simplistic/cartoon ideology. How did you arrive at that epiphany?

Btw, which terrorist faction would "all Muslims" likely gravitate towards?

"This goes for both Muslims, and people that fear radical terror."

????

Please clarify that above statement for me.

I don't mind having a discussion wit you at all. But your arrogance and insults, coupled with the fact that you seem to not even understand simple concepts such as how bashing an entire group will drive them to extremists makes you look like a fool.

The hypocrisy in your words above tickle me. Your *vibe* leaves me with the impression that you allow yourself to become easy to manipulate emotionally. It's only social media, my friend.

One more thing for you to contemplate:

When one allows themselves to become spoon-fed information on a consistent basis—ignorance becomes built into the syntax of acceptable thought...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

I am too busy at the time to have a hugly detailed post.

Despite the heated language, I think that this is a good conversation. No personal offense taken, and I mean you none.

People will join any radical group if they are being unfairly targeted. Muslims will join groups like Isis or others, people in fear of Islam will join anti muslim groups, etc. Its human nature.

Israel siding with Qatar is very complicated, and I would not pretend to have all of the answers. It could be anything from the Sauds trying to distance themselves from the fact people are getting upset, to those countries wanting to continue or build up their economic ties. I don't think this in anyway effects the OP, which is saying that criticizing people that want to do something about Islamic terror

The globalists are people like Merkel, Obama, EU leaders, business leaders, etc. that push for diminished political and economic sovereignty in countries. There are tons of threads on this on ATS.

Again, what surprises me is your disagreement with the OP, but your acknowledgement that the leaders of the western world are financing terrorists.

How do you rationlize the fact that you are in total agreement with these same people on be against all of the things the OP criticizes, such as calling people Islamophobes and allowing huge numbers of Islamic migrants.

As far as the amount of migrants, you can believe what you want, the numbers are out there of the millions of "refugees".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Great video says a lot......that's never heard
shame

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Trump sells weapons to the saudis.

Trump funds terrorism.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I don't think this in anyway effects the OP, which is saying that criticizing people that want to do something about Islamic terror

I believe anybody who possesses empathy and the devotion to work for the common good of all humanity oppose terrorism across the globe—especially Islamic terrorist factions.

However, many only seem to oppose terrorism in the West and ignore the fact that Islamic terror related factions have done more harm in the Middle East, Africa and other parts of the world such as the Philippines. They also seem to ignore the fact that Islamic terrorism has killed more Muslims than anybody else.

Which brings me back to how you frame the entire problem as a religious issue instead of seeing the reality of it as being a political problem having many influences attached to it from Western countries.

The globalists are people like Merkel, Obama, EU leaders, business leaders, etc. that push for diminished political and economic sovereignty in countries

IMO, those names only have small tentacles in the game—pawns. Imperialism—primarily American Imperialism—is the BEAST to watch out for...

Btw, the current POTUS' name and neocon circle of influence is absent from your thoughts concerning this topic. How come?

There are tons of threads on this on ATS.

I know...

Again, what surprises me is your disagreement with the OP, but your acknowledgement that the leaders of the western world are financing terrorists.

I feel you.

How do you rationlize the fact that you are in total agreement with these same people on be against all of the things the OP criticizes, such as calling people Islamophobes and allowing huge numbers of Islamic migrants.

Geopolitics is complicated. It has many dynamics.

As far as the amount of migrants, you can believe what you want, the numbers are out there of the millions of "refugees".

Oh, I know there are *millions* of refugees out there. The world can thank US/NATO foriegn policy and its brutal interventionist practices for creating the biggest refugee crisis in modern times the world has seen.

It's unbelievably disgusting what the USA have done to destroy the fabric of society and currency of life for millions across the globe, in fact—terrorist actions in recent years pale in comparison...

I state this as a person who has spent a lot of time in Central and South America as well, and who has seen first hand the effects of America and Kissenger's policies.

Again:

I don't think this in anyway effects the OP, which is saying that criticizing people that want to do something about Islamic terror

Terrorist Factions + USA + NATO + Gulf States + Israel + Turkey + Jordan = ONE.

I will criticize people who do not recognize that.

Q: How does one go about doing something about that...?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There is 10,s of millions of Muslims who want to politicalize Islam religion into Christian society politics.That is because their ultimate goal is to capture Jerusalem and they will use radical killing Muslims to do their dirty work.
So this is indeed a fight for Israel and Jerusalem.That is why Islam societes are so violent and refuse to condemn radical Muslims.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join