It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New images shows something unimaginable HUGE is buried beneath ancient Baalbek

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: watchitburn

Why would anyone quarry stones beneath other stones without taking the top stone out of the quarry first, seems the harder way of doing it. That approach don't make any sense to me as it seems very unpractical. These photos paints a different picture to me - we're seeing part of a wall or building of some kind. I don't think they have even reached the bottom yet, below it can be even more cut stones. Hopefully they will get the funding to keep on digging.

-MM

I agree, perhaps we're seeing an access ramp or ceremonial causeway. Perhaps even...a launch ramp.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahatmose
Hi ... Haven't been here in a while but here is my take on Baalbek.

Baalbek 01

The Temple of Jupiter Part I

The Temple of Jupiter Part II

The Temple of Jupiter Part III

Venus and Phi at Baalbek

The Courtyard at Baalbek

The Pantheon and "The Sacred Code"

Comments most appreciated.

regards
db

Well, here's something.

Right triangles with two sides in whole numbers (and as noted by you - three sides in whole numbers - Pythagorean triples, IOW,) were a major part of construction long before the Romans. And understandably so, since no one had invented fractions as we use them today.

Harte

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Er ... the point was using the value of Phi ... and using the 1, 2 and sq root of 5 layout. (7, 14 and sq rt of 245 )

It was very popular at Giza as well.

Has nothing at all to do with fractions as they could have built 3 by 5 or 7 by 16 .... etc.

And why the lengths multiples of Phi ...

Wow talk about missing the point of a post, but I think I may have run into that from you in the past.

db

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Its like the British pudding example.
Swimming around in the pomegranate juice of mediocrity you will probably find something solid eventually.
But in the US artists that create government commissioned artwork were sworn to take their secrets to the graves.
So even if you were able to take the full HUGE math test you would still get an "F" for cheating.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahatmose
Er ... the point was using the value of Phi ... and using the 1, 2 and sq root of 5 layout. (7, 14 and sq rt of 245 )

It was very popular at Giza as well.

Has nothing at all to do with fractions as they could have built 3 by 5 or 7 by 16 .... etc.

And why the lengths multiples of Phi ...

Wow talk about missing the point of a post, but I think I may have run into that from you in the past.

db

Whole number legs on any right triangle will result in a hypotenuse length that is irrational in every case - except for when the lengths are Pythagorean Triples.
The Egyptians had no knowledge whatsoever of phi.
The Golden Spiral and the Golden Rectangle are easy to construct with a rope, a stake, and a staff.

I have a Mechanical Engineering degree with a math minor and am currently a math teacher, so I doubt I'd fail any test that YOU could pass.

Harte

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Just curious what does any of what you have posted got to do with The Romans using Phi in their architecture

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Plus, the Romans used oxen as draft animals
which could pull wheeled wagons with a
weight
of 1.5 tons.
They did not have to rely on manpower alone.

Pulling is one thing, but how did
they lift 1,000 tonns upwards many feet?

Don't you guys know anything ?
*sarcasm*
Unlike the Elephants,
they worked the Dinosaurs into extinction
Picts:
i.ytimg.com...

i.pinimg.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join