It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fearmonger in Chief Attacks London Mayor

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I am still asking for how it is the fault of America???

The UK had leadership that either ignored Intel to the contrary to get the brits involved or they were so utterly and completly incompetent and they took everything fed to them at face value..

Either way nobody forced them into conflicts, they made their choice as an adult and I always felt when you choose a path repercussions belong to you (the person making the decision) and not anyone else.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

So? What's the problem? Gideons give millions of Bibles too, every year, in fact not only most hotels have a Bible in the room, hospitals have a Bible inside each bedside table. Where's the outrage at the free Bibles imposed on patients?

Oh in the USA we have separation of church and state.
Gideons are not elected officials. Not even remotely a fair comparison.
I would not want ANY elected official proselytizing anywhere.
But over there you guys still have the C O E right? Is that still the official state church?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's just part of living in a big city, right?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It isn't but just like in these threads it is easier to deflect.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
President Trump is right and Khan deserves every bit of criticism that Trump can offer.

Khan is a damn terrorist sympathizer, in my opinion he should be deported to the middle east.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Keep living in your bubble.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't disagree. But you've gotta ask yourself why we'll never see anybody of them in Den Haag, if you get my drift.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

On a scale from 1 to 10 how did I do?

Like all Trump supporters, you think you look like this...

While this is what the rest of us see..

Like all Hillary supporters you look like both pics simultaneously to EVERYONE ELSE.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthsSword
The level of ignorance is high in this thread.

Clearly the Mayor knows people are afraid. He's not saying don't be afraid.

He was saying that the extra police presence is not indicative of anything. He was meaning they are there as reassurance, and probably to help prevent any further attacks. IE, don't be "more" afraid.

I have no dog in this fight. Apart from common sense.

Common sense after 3 attacks is to be alarmed.

Seeing more police is proof of the alarm.

Having militarized streets should always feel happy and joyous, do not let fear grip you.

Oh and do not bother fixing the problem we are here to reassure you that nothing will be done about any of this.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Grambler

So even if your argument is that Trump was misinterpreting what Khan said, how is that fear mongering?

His election campaign was run on a fear ticket , he is the Fearmonger in Chief.
Seems to be a Right wing thing because that's what our own Theresa May is doing.

So even if your argument is that Trump was misinterpreting what Khan said, how is that fear mongering?

My point is he is misrepresenting what Khan said and meant , perhaps because he has a personal spat with Sadiq Khan but that would be childish so I doubt it's that.

The fear is real, everything is being run ass backwards and seems to be designed to cause confusion and strife.

He wishes to reverse that while the left believes they are on the path to Nirvana....

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is very telling that Khan and his apologists are way more active and vocal in their hatred of Trump than they are of islamic terrorism.

They just want everyone peaceful and accepting that life will become more and more testy, until they have everything in place to pounce.

All of this is to make us weak so we cannot fight back, they are wrong.

Islam has more than ever before, become the poster child and will thusly be exterminated, likely by those who invented it in the first place.

All 3 religions or more will go down in flames, with liberals crying at the beauty AND horror of the "evolution".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Really?

No reason to be alarmed because there are a lot of armed cops on the street because of terrorists?

Imagine how calm people would be if they put some tanks out there.

It was an utterly stupid thing for Khan to say, especially as Londoners had already seen a heavy police presence and then witnessed yet another attack. The last thing they need is a patronising little weasel and terrorist sympathiser like Khan trying to gloss over the reality of life in the streets of the city he is so horribly running.

Khan is yet to offer anything of substance on what the hell he is going to do about it - instead preferring to play politics leading into the election on on Thursday. He seems to have plenty of time for that.
edit on 6/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm curious...London's Muslim Mayor, Sadiq Khan who told Londoners in late 2016 that terrorism is “part and parcel of living in a big city”, urged the city’s residents to not be alarmed. Who decided to allow un-vetted (or improperly vetted) Muslims into London? Is that something the people decided? Or is that something the Muslim Mayor decided?

The attitude that terrorism is to be expected...which translates to terrorism is to be expected when you have Muslims, is not only bigoted, but incorrect. You can actually have a big city without Muslims and therefore...no Islamic terrorists living there.

So while you may not like what Trump said, he isn't wrong. Maybe if London didn't have a sympathic Muslim as Mayor or if the city and it's citizens decided not to allow the cockroaches to take over areas and spread their poison, none of this would have happened.

As far as I understand...all the the recent attacks were committed by Muslim "citizens". I feel sorry for the UK and their situation, being ruled by leaders that don't care about their safety...or at least don't mind taking changes with their lives.

I wish them luck...and I'm glad Trump understands reality.
edit on 6/6/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I'm curious...London's Muslim Mayor, Sadiq Khan who told Londoners in late 2016 that terrorism is “part and parcel of living in a big city”, urged the city’s residents to not be alarmed.

We're at war with Islamic terrorist groups , do you not think a city , any city , is a prime target ?

Maybe if London didn't have a sympathic Muslim as Mayor or if the city and it's citizens decided not to allow the cockroaches to take over areas and spread their poison, none of this would have happened.

He bacame Mayor last May so probably not.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Bottom line. No people, no city should have to "live with" terrorism. There are solutions especially when it is easy to identify which people are terrorists. Stop Muslim refugees...stop Muslim immigration without intense vetting and begin vetting every existing Muslim. If the job is done correctly and fairly, the Muslim community should embrace the practice (it proves them innocent) and welcome the action (removing the bad people).

Do that...and your citizens don't have to "learn to live with" terrorism. Thus...the Mayor is wrong.

So either I'm a frickin' genius or your Mayor is lazy or doesn't care to protect the people. Your choice.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Britain does not have a clue this man does not condemn radical Islam.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Bottom line. No people, no city should have to "live with" terrorism. There are solutions especially when it is easy to identify which people are terrorists. Stop Muslim refugees...stop Muslim immigration without intense vetting and begin vetting every existing Muslim. If the job is done correctly and fairly, the Muslim community should embrace the practice (it proves them innocent) and welcome the action (removing the bad people).

Do that...and your citizens don't have to "learn to live with" terrorism. Thus...the Mayor is wrong.

So either I'm a frickin' genius or your Mayor is lazy or doesn't care to protect the people. Your choice.

What you are proposing is horrendous indeed .

What you are NOT aware is that the structrure and the legal frame work will remain even if all muslims die suddenly .

Don't you get it ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

What you are proposing is horrendous indeed .

What you are NOT aware is that the structrure and the legal frame work will remain even if all muslims die suddenly .

Don't you get it ?

Absolutely I get it. Doesn't change a thing. There are a bunch of wild dogs roaming around London and many other cities in the world. A number of them have rabies and will attack and kill the citizens. The Mayor says it is part of living in a big city while he could have them rounded up, tested and destroy the ones with rabies.

He has decided not to.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

There is a laundry list of people that should be put on trial I agree fully from both sides of the pond.

We probably are not to far off in the way we think about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm curious...London's Muslim Mayor, Sadiq Khan who told Londoners in late 2016 that terrorism is “part and parcel of living in a big city”, urged the city’s residents to not be alarmed. Who decided to allow un-vetted (or improperly vetted) Muslims into London? Is that something the people decided? Or is that something the Muslim Mayor decided?

The attitude that terrorism is to be expected...which translates to terrorism is to be expected when you have Muslims, is not only bigoted, but incorrect. You can actually have a big city without Muslims and therefore...no Islamic terrorists living there.

So while you may not like what Trump said, he isn't wrong. Maybe if London didn't have a sympathic Muslim as Mayor or if the city and it's citizens decided not to allow the cockroaches to take over areas and spread their poison, none of this would have happened.

As far as I understand...all the the recent attacks were committed by Muslim "citizens". I feel sorry for the UK and their situation, being ruled by leaders that don't care about their safety...or at least don't mind taking changes with their lives.

I wish them luck...and I'm glad Trump understands reality.

Couple of things to note.
Khan himself is not responsible for immigration law but has been making noises that he will will not comply with the Govt - even calling for himself to gain more power to deal with Europe directly and position London as separate from the rest of the UK regarding Brexit, so not unlike the lunatic fringe in California.

Secondly, the recent attack was not conducted by British Citizens alone. One culprit, Khuram Butt, was born in Pakistan and came to this country as a child. Another, Redouane is listed on his daughter’s birth certificate as Moroccan. However police said he also claimed to be Libyan and has in the past used the name Rachid Elkhdar, claiming to be six years younger. He seems to have entered the EU via Ireland, but we are not sure when.. his young daughter is listed as being born in Morrocco, so it could be recent. The last, Youssef Zaghba, is of Morroccan-Italian origins. His father made it to the EU and married an Italian lady...and recently was arrested when travelling to Syria. Zaghba himself recently arrived in London. He was able to come here freely from Italy - one of the major issues with open borders in the EU, which makes it nearly impossible to protect such a large border from terrorists getting in, gaining citizenship and having free licence to travel and kill all across Europe.

Basically London, under Khan, is a # show and the entire EU defence against admitting terrorists moving in as immigrants or refugees is an even bigger # show, and has cost the lives of innocent people.
edit on 6/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join