It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fearmonger in Chief Attacks London Mayor

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
But Sadiq is totally secular and would never abuse his office to promote his savage ideology and the caliphate.

Please tell me that's a joke! Is that for real! If not, London is screwed. If somebody from my government handed me a Quran after some of my people had just been slaughtered by Islamic terrorists, whooaaa!

Queen I believe the date on that states the tweet is from early February.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

But Sadiq is totally secular and would never abuse his office to promote his savage ideology and the caliphate.

Thats the most F#ed up thing I have read all day.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm really hoping this is a joke! Can anybody verify this?

BTW, who is this "team" he is talking about (assuming this Tweet is real.)?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
saw several time today, in various places... and even had a friend tell me that the attacks in the UK are the fault of the US...

I still cannot quite piece together how in the ever living flap jacks anyone has reached that conclusion...

The friend is a lawyer from London... I just cannot grasp how such an intelligent person can fail so amazingly at simple critical thinking..

The though process seems to be America attacked the middle east and somehow strong armed the UK into supporting them so terror attacks are America fault.

I am sorry I thought it was mostly the Tories and Labor that made those decisions did not realize they had become Republicans and Democrats...

As for the mayor... he is obviously pushing an agenda... he kind of give me the used car salesman vibe.. tries way to hard to be smooth.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The friend is a lawyer from London... I just cannot grasp how such an intelligent person can fail so amazingly at simple critical thinking..

Did it ever occur to you, that he actually might be thinking things through instead?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Did it ever occur to you, that he actually might be thinking things through instead?

So explain to me how the US forced the UK into the middle east conflicts?

They could have simply said no thanks we do not like what your selling, it would not have really hurt them in any way.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The British Parliament moved to not allow Trump, the sitting POTUS into the country and you want to tell anyone that what he said to Khan was incorrect?

Screw Khan. He is to blame for a terror attack in his own city not someone thousands of miles away. Trump was not president on 9/11. He was not president with the USS Cole was attacked. He was not the president when the Towers were hit in 93. He was not president when the Marine complex was bombed so please, STFU!

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-05T15:59:18-05:000318 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule
Do you really think that?
I don't know the guy but pretty strong allegations so interested in your thoughts why.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AmusementFactor

You've got a PM.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Can anyone good at searching twitter post a link to that actual tweet? I made an account, but five minutes in it told me it detected unauthorized access and needed my phone number to confirm. Anything that needs my phone number, I refuse to use.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ok, you like it simple. Simple it is:
Bush, Cheney, Blair. WMDs, Iraq, yadayada?

Did 'they' deceive the public with lies or didn't they?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Can anyone good at searching twitter post a link to that actual tweet? I made an account, but five minutes in it told me it detected unauthorized access and needed my phone number to confirm. Anything that needs my phone number, I refuse to use.

Dam that fast? I have a couple Twitter accounts because supposedly they all got hacked. Facebook has way better security.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I love how the progressive left use terms such as "Fearmonger". Lets review:

Fearmonger - Pointing out facts about terrorists
Hatemonger - Pointing out problems within particular groups
Conspiracy Nut - Pointing out a theory different than that supported by the left MSM.
Racist - Any negative comment about anyone black.
Homophobic - Any view that doesn't support homosexuality including religion.
Hater - Anyone that holds a group responsible for their unique, negative actions.
Denier - Anyone who doesn't support a left wing belief.
Etc.

You rarely hear anyone on the right use such terms. Do you know why? We don't have such an agenda to attack others, to label them as "bad people". The left agenda includes stressing the use of such terms as weapons to silence or shut-up other people.

Nice...huh? Liberals are the politics of "nice" just like Islam is the religion of peace.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Ok, you like it simple. Simple it is:
Bush, Cheney, Blair. WMDs, Iraq, yadayada?

Did 'they' deceive the public with lies or didn't they?

You forgot Bush's predecessor Clinton. Who had 8 chances to kill Bin Laden.
edit on 5-6-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

..and why should Khan be given the benefit of the doubt on what he meant?

Because "context".

Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. No reason to be alarmed."

If you want to talk context,then a broader context is warranted.

There is a reason for the increase in Police activity, that cannot be ignored. That reason is also a cause for alarm, so it's actually meant both ways.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Its actually real - they claim the number of free Qurans to be 1/2 million

www.justgiving.com...

Giving a copy of the Quran costs only £2 per copy so please donate generously and give as many copies as you can..! May Allah accept our efforts in spreading His word, and we pray that Allah rewards us enough to enter the gates of Jannah. Ameen

Jannah is another word for paradise - so there;s an incentive to keep giving.......

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthsSword

Wasn't there other newspapers in Britain saying the opposite?

More Arrests in Manchester Attack; UK Remains on High Alert

Soldiers deployed on streets in race to foil second terror attack after threat level raised to 'critical'

Several news sources in England/Britain were saying they expected more terrorist attacks, which is why Britain was in high alert. Even though several newspapers in England explained this, and that the first "high alert" and then the "critical alert" were announced because they had reason to believe there would be more attacks. Now, President Trump points out the fact that "there is reason to be alarmed" and he is called a "fearmonger"... Really, when papers and other news sources in Britain/England were saying there were concerns of other attacks which is why the alert was raised to critical?...

edit on 5-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gronynOdywod

Really?... Is that why after an attack in which three jihadists who take to heart the writings in the Quran murdered more innocent people, and you think this, giving out a million copies of the Quran makes Khan an intelligent man and a great debater?...
edit on 5-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join