It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fearmonger in Chief Attacks London Mayor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Grambler
So wait, criticizing the Mayor of London = wrong, but criticizing May = right?

Do you also think it is politically insensitive for Khan to be attacking May for this today?

The Trump family have no business criticizing in a public twitter the mayor of a city in the UK, especially the president of a nation who is meant to be 'friends' with Great Britain.

Khan, on the other hand, has every right to criticize May, as she was the one who cut thousands of police that could have (perhaps) prevented this.

British Prime Ministers have never criticized any American mayors after terrorist attacks in US soil, because that's not what you do after such tragedies.

And yet as has been posted on here, Khan tweeted that Trumps rhetoric was making both countries less safe.

Have American officials ever held meetings in an attempt to ban a British Prime minister? Have American mayors publicly discussed a British PM making their country less safe?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
10 whole minutes?
really
What is cold and heartless about his first tweet?
Is there a twitter handbook he can study to be less offensive?

Well, seeing as you are so clever, could you please answer the question I asked Trump's supporters/defenders? Here it goes again:

And why did he not criticize the mayor of Manchester? Why criticize only Khan? This is what I'd like some of his fans to explain.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Just imagine if the British PM had attacked the Major of New York after 9/11.

Trump supporters should be ashamed of themselves for defending their child-king over this. Utterly ashamed. Trump's tweets are disgusting.

False equivalency.

It's not like these Islamic jihadis attacked for the first time!

We have been fighting these lowlife Islamic terrorists like this since 9/11. We are just now coming to the realization of just who it is that we are fighting and why.

We had to go through a period of excuses, guilt, resisting the reality. Hell, we went overboard!! In order to show just how open and unbiased we are, we effin elected Barack Hussein Obama. Gawd! That was the worst thing Americans ever did to themselves.

Then what does the UK do? They have to prove that Islam is a religion of peace and the UK is ohhh so openminded and accepting; so they throw their borders wide open letting hordes enter over a period of years.

They even elect a muslim mayor. Nothing to worry about there. Now your city and your country is practically a muslim country with cells all over the damn place.

In an effort to be overly open minded, our leaders' brains fell out.

Oh, yeah...."Don't be alarmed"....it's just an increase in police because we have thousands of these muslim creeps lurking throughout our country.

You have been infiltrated.

So has America....thanks to Obamas policies.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Did the mayor of Manchester recently come out publicly and say people just have to deal with terror as an everyday part of life?

Did the Manchester mayor tweet about Trump that his rhetoric was making his country less safe?

There is your answer.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

So wait, criticizing the Mayor of London = wrong, but criticizing May = right?

Do you also think it is politically insensitive for Khan to be attacking May for this today?

The Trump family have no business criticizing in a public twitter the mayor of a city in the UK, especially the president of a nation who is meant to be 'friends' with Great Britain.

Khan, on the other hand, has every right to criticize May, as she was the one who cut thousands of police that could have (perhaps) prevented this.

British Prime Ministers have never criticized any American mayors after terrorist attacks in US soil, because that's not what you do after such tragedies.

Can you post the link to "The International Public Etiquette Based on Social & Financial Status Handbook, Vol 1" because I had no idea that certain elites can post dribble to other elites but some elites cannot?

"Those people don't have rights to press enter, but those other people have every right to press enter" - pffft, what a crock.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It is normal though.

We know they're planning attacks.

We also know they're not gonna attack nowhereville, in desolate country side areas.

It's common sense to suggest that living in an attractive city we could be attacked.

Just like it was normal for the German bombs and missiles falling on London, only difference they had balls back then and went to war to stop it.

Every attack pledges allegiance to the Caliphate of ISIS, wipe it off the map then they can pledge to some screwball with his turban on too tight hiding in some hole in the ground that nobody cares about because they have no lands, wealth, prestige and armies to attach their identity to. The idea will fade out fast when there is no glory as an example for them to rally to.

Yeah I agree with all of that.

All I'm saying is Khan saying that it's "part and parcel" is just common sense.
It may not be as politically correct as lying and saying "this isn't normal"...
But it's a fact.

Terrorists aren't going to attack nowhereville, they're going to attack London, Manchester, Paris, New York etc...

So I didn't have a problem with what he said to be honest.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Did the mayor of manchester tweet about trump? Khan has.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

And yet as has been posted on here, Khan tweeted that Trumps rhetoric was making both countries less safe.

Have American officials ever held meetings in an attempt to ban a British Prime minister? Have American mayors publicly discussed a British PM making their country less safe?

You are comparing apples and oranges: a head of state cannot respond to a terrorist attack by criticizing its mayor, this is not how diplomatic relations work especially when Khan had done nothing wrong, especially when Khan had warned the government that London needed more security but he couldn't get more police because of funding cuts.

Just show me when a British Prime Minister have ever criticized an American mayor for a terrorist attack, then we can talk. For the time being you are just comparing apples and oranges trying to defend and justify that horrid man you call president.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Painterz
Just imagine if the British PM had attacked the Major of New York after 9/11.

Trump supporters should be ashamed of themselves for defending their child-king over this. Utterly ashamed. Trump's tweets are disgusting.

False equivalency.

It's not like these Islamic jihadis attacked for the first time!

We have been fighting these lowlife Islamic terrorists like this since 9/11. We are just now coming to the realization of just who it is that we are fighting and why.

We had to go through a period of excuses, guilt, resisting the reality. Hell, we went overboard!! In order to show just how open and unbiased we are, we effin elected Barack Hussein Obama. Gawd! That was the worst thing Americans ever did to themselves.

Then what does the UK do? They have to prove that Islam is a religion of peace and the UK is ohhh so openminded and accepting; so they throw their borders wide open letting hordes enter over a period of years.

They even elect a muslim mayor. Nothing to worry about there. Now your city and your country is practically a muslim country with cells all over the damn place.

In an effort to be overly open minded, our leaders' brains fell out.

Oh, yeah...."Don't be alarmed"....it's just an increase in police because we have thousands of these muslim creeps lurking throughout our country.

You have been infiltrated.

So has America....thanks to Obamas policies.

That's an exceptional amount of bullsh*t to type in just one post.

1) we do not have open borders.
2) we are not "practically a Muslim country"
3) "thousands" is a guess at best. There is no way of knowing how many radicals are willing to go through with attacks like these.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Because the London event happened just 12 days later. It kind of adds a bit of an extra realization of the fact that Islamic jihadis aren't wasting any time, and London and the UK in general is full of them. The statistics they've been quoting are horrifying. Europe seems to be experiencing one after another of these attacks.

Did you see the faces of the two jihadis that did this? They look downright evil. It's time.....people are getting tired of "thoughts and prayers" being issued AFTER these things happen.

It is time to get tougher. Trump is right. Words words words don't help the victims or their families.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is very telling that Khan and his apologists are way more active and vocal in their hatred of Trump than they are of islamic terrorism.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You people do understand trumps twitter is not "an official means of communication from the us government"?
You people do understand trump has the right to free speech just like any other american citizen?

support.twitter.com...
directions above
it is not that hard

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is very telling that Khan and his apologists are way more active and vocal in their hatred of Trump than they are of islamic terrorism.

Has everything to do with Trump declaring he will wipe out their beloved Caliphate.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Did Khan even use the word Islamic terrorists? Probably not. He probably simply called them "terrorists".

Other muslims are not supposed to speak against fellow muslims or Islam in general, even if they don't agree with their particular interpretation of the Quran.

I bet you will NEVER hear Khan say Islamic terrorists.

Correct me if he has used either muslim terrorists, Islamic terrorists, or jihadist terrorists. I would love to know.
edit on 5-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Trump can't do jacksh!t except twitter. He can't even get a proper WH staff together because no one wants to work for him.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
But Sadiq is totally secular and would never abuse his office to promote his savage ideology and the caliphate.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

wow
imagine the outrage in the media in the us if any politician tweeted about giving away one million bibles.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I love how all of you snowflakes are now triggering when Trump uses Twitter to talk directly to the people. Since when did it become So outrageous that our president would choose to talk to the people directly?

You guys crack me up.
edit on 5-6-2017 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
But Sadiq is totally secular and would never abuse his office to promote his savage ideology and the caliphate.

Please tell me that's a joke! Is that for real! If not, London is screwed. If somebody from my government handed me a Quran after some of my people had just been slaughtered by Islamic terrorists, whooaaa!

edit on 5-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

It could be the message though, not the fact that he utters words in public. The best words! I might be reaching here, granted.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join