It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fearmonger in Chief Attacks London Mayor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That's a fine collection of whataboutisms, awesome! Could you add a straw-man and crap your pants now, please?

Its telling people to just accept terrorism as a fact of life.

Ah, the straw-man! Pants? No, I really don't wanna know that.

But yeah, sort of. The amount of neocon terror, people willingly perpetuate to avoid a change of perspective, is staggering indeed. #NeoconEnergyFund

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
Whats with all of the obsession with fecal matter on the left recently? Do you work for CNN?

Sorry, I couldn't really make out what you are trying to say in your inane ramblings there.

link   
a reply to: Jubei42

The way it sounded to me is that when Khan says "don't be alarmed" when you see increased police presence all over the place, it was a statement that something is brewing on a larger scale and we are going to need a big increase of law enforcement to prevent it.

So, imo, Trump is right! Another common sense statement.

If I saw swarms of police with weapons drawn crawling all over my city, you damn straight I would be alarmed....not because of armed police, but because of the possible REASON why.

Then the panty-waist mayor, calls Trump ignorant! I think he needs to use common sense and think!

But, that's just the way I see it.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Trump does seem to have problems with that name, doesn't he?

GOP Criticism Mounts As Trump Continues Attacks On Khan Family

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Trump does seem to have problems with that name, doesn't he?

GOP Criticism Mounts As Trump Continues Attacks On Khan Family

I was thinking the same thing.

I bet he hated that tiger in The Jungle Book too.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I wonder who his "Tabaqui" is.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I know, I know. But. Still... there was a point. Wasn't it?

Personal questions are for the fans only, I'm sorry. Can I mock you elsewhere, maybe for this latest adhominem_esque neocon apology? Probably. How do I NOT work for for CNN is the question! Overqualified, I guess. Next?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No he hasn't commented on it , what would be the point.

Perhaps he has no problem with it then?
Perhaps he actually knows how to not follow someone he does not like on twitter?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Did trump not send this tweet prior?

"Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the UK, we will be there - We are with you. God bless!."

He first posted this at 19:17:

“We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

10 minutes later he wrote the tweet you posted. It took him ten minutes to write it... just like if someone had read his first cold heartless tweet and called him to fix it. His first tweet showed no compassion for the victims.

Who is he to criticize a British mayor? Imagine if Cameron had criticize the mayor of Boston in 2013? This is not the first time the Trump's family criticize the mayor of London despite the fact that Khan had said six months before the Westminster attack that London needed stronger security, but Theresa May had cut the funds needed. Today Khan and the police have criticized May for cuts in security funding.

And why did he not criticize the mayor of Manchester? Why criticize only Khan? This is what I'd like some of his fans to explain.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

"Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the UK, we will be there - We are with you. God bless!."

He first posted this at 19:17:

“We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

10 minutes later he wrote the tweet you posted. It took him ten minutes to write it... just like if someone had read his first cold heartless tweet and called him to fix it. His first tweet showed no compassion for the victims.

Who is he to criticize a British mayor? Imagine if Cameron had criticize the mayor of Boston in 2013? This is not the first time the Trump's family criticize the mayor of London despite the fact that Khan had said six months before the Westminster attack that London needed stronger security, but Theresa May had cut the funds needed. Today Khan and the police have criticized May for cuts in security funding.

And why did he not criticize the mayor of Manchester? Why criticize only Khan? This is what I'd like some of his fans to explain.

So wait, criticizing the Mayor of London = wrong, but criticizing May = right?

Do you also think it is politically insensitive for Khan to be attacking May for this today?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The origin of evil is ignorance. Being willfully naive and deliberately obtuse to the daily violent reality of radical islamic terrorism is cowardice and pathetic. Blindly adhering to an ideology of wishing it away leaves you living in a fairytale, while people die around you, people who wanted something to be done, people who were aware, people who were afraid. Their fear, grown and perpetuated by the inaction and the failure of their leaders and spineless fellow countrymen to protect them.

That is 'fear mongering'.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

No, he sent that after he had called for his Muslim ban. He used the tragedy to advance his agenda instead of first sending condolences.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

10 whole minutes?
really
What is cold and heartless about his first tweet?
Is there a twitter handbook he can study to be less offensive?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Given Steve Bannon, I'm gonna go with the possibility that Trump is mainly having a go because the mayor is a muslim and said that folks will need to get used to terrorism in a city (of something like that) and the tweet is a means of making a point that he disagrees with anything the major says because he doesn't like him.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

No, he sent that after he had called for his Muslim ban. He used the tragedy to advance his agenda instead of first sending condolences.

...His agenda to protect lives.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

You have a link to the "using twitter handbook" so I can learn all these twitter rules so I don't accidentally offend someone when typing things that pop into my head?
When the tragedy pertains to the agenda what do you expect?
Are the condolences less meaningful because he did not tweet that first?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Being willfully naive and deliberately obtuse to the daily violent reality of radical islamic terrorism is cowardice and pathetic.

I'm British and happy to announce that we don't see terrorism daily.

Blindly adhering to an ideology of wishing it away leaves you living in a fairytale, while people die around you,

Please show me where I have done that.

Their fear, grown and perpetuated by the inaction and the failure of their leaders and spineless fellow countrymen to protect them.

Now you've just gone into fantasy mode

edit on 5-6-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The enemy has a puppet mayor in London, and that should sit well with the unbelievers because they won't sit quietly to be slaughtered?

Maybe the Brits need to take their Country back, Brexit was a start now boot the terror supporters.
edit on 5-6-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As ususal the muslim started it.

Khan lashed out at Trump first but now he is whining like a little b.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join