It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fearmonger in Chief Attacks London Mayor

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: PublicOpinion

There is a laundry list of people that should be put on trial I agree fully from both sides of the pond.

We probably are not to far off in the way we think about it.

You mean you gonna put Rothschilds on trial ?

Where ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
President Trump is right and Khan deserves every bit of criticism that Trump can offer.

Khan is a damn terrorist sympathizer, in my opinion he should be deported to the middle east.

Khan has a very shady past. One of his own friends has said he sought out the votes of the radical elements of Islam on purpose, using them to get elected to a previous position. His ties to known terrorists are undeniable, but those ties look as if they were in the form of manipulation on Khan's part to expand his reach. He even used the term "uncle Tom" when describing moderate Muslims. He's a dangerous opportunist, who will put a vote ahead of a life.

Sadiq Khan was accused of being unfit to become London's next mayor after footage emerged of him describing moderate Muslims of being "Uncle Toms".

Labour is under fresh pressure over its handling of racism and anti-Semitism in the party amid revelations its London mayoral candidate used a racial slur, and criticism from the Chief Rabbi.

Ephraim Mirvis said Labour had a "severe" problem with anti-Semitism that would get worse if the party's inquiry into the issue was used as "sticking plaster" to placate voters.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn set up an independent investigation into anti-Semitism and other forms of racism within the party as the row over the handling of controversial comments by prominent figures continued to engulf the party.

And before anyone feels sorry for Khan, he was one of the first to inject himself into the Travel Ban (US policy that had nothing to do with him) discussion, whilst at the same time hosting a dinner for 16 leaders whose countries ban Israeli's from travel. Khan is anti-Semite in the extreme.

That radical islamic terrorists are allowed to operate in London under Khan's stewardship is no surprise to me.
edit on 6/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: gortex

Bottom line. No people, no city should have to "live with" terrorism. There are solutions especially when it is easy to identify which people are terrorists. Stop Muslim refugees...stop Muslim immigration without intense vetting and begin vetting every existing Muslim. If the job is done correctly and fairly, the Muslim community should embrace the practice (it proves them innocent) and welcome the action (removing the bad people).

Do that...and your citizens don't have to "learn to live with" terrorism. Thus...the Mayor is wrong.

So either I'm a frickin' genius or your Mayor is lazy or doesn't care to protect the people. Your choice.

What you are proposing is horrendous indeed .

What you are NOT aware is that the structrure and the legal frame work will remain even if all muslims die suddenly .

Don't you get it ?

Absolutely I get it. Doesn't change a thing. There are a bunch of wild dogs roaming around London and many other cities in the world. A number of them have rabies and will attack and kill the citizens. The Mayor says it is part of living in a big city while he could have them rounded up, tested and destroy the ones with rabies.

He has decided not to.

Mayor is a mouth piece for Rothschilds and Trump is a mouth piece for Jesuits a.k.a Vatikan .

Both are trying to usher in the NWO and asking for your " Consent " because without it , they can't Legally introduce the NWO .

You are being asked to turn your house into an Orwellian HQ , to be used against you and your kind forever .

Muslims are not even %5 of UK and they have noway in hell taking over anything , anytime anywhere soon.

To top all that , Intelligence Agencies own and operate these scum ,

I am not buying it and I am not consenting to any changes to existing " Common Law " of England.

What's the next move for Vatikan ?

Gibraltar ?

Bring it on , guys down south are itching to go fishing in the international waters .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Lmao. London has a Muslim mayor and, but lets bash Trump. That's ok, I'll take Trump and the USA over Londonistan any day.

I bet Sadiq was celebrating the attacks privately.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu

Lmao. London has a Muslim mayor and, but lets bash Trump. That's ok, I'll take Trump and the USA over Londonistan any day.

I bet Sadiq was celebrating the attacks privately.

Sure he was. ALL Muslims are the exact same therefore they are all terrorists and terrorist sympathisers.

Trump's seen as a thin-skinned, political ass who needs praise like a dog needs pats on the head. He's American too. That must means that ALL Americans are like that. That's your logic, yes?

You hate Muslims so that means EVERY American hates Muslims and uses playground names for London. Duh.

Thankfully, most people don't see the world through child's eyes and make everything simplistic.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
trump was right the people have every right to be alarmed they were attacked by mad dogs the people did not need to be reassured they need to be told to be more vigilant. today in france some radical bums tried to do something similar by attacking a cop what happened next the other cop shot him.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is what it looks like when an intelligent person argues with a leftist. Sadly I see this everywhere now. Grambler is making a valid and decent point and rather than acknowledge that it's a fair point the lefties can't help but double down that trump is the worst human being ever because of a tweet. (But that other tweet, it doesn't count)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Grambler

This is what it looks like when an intelligent person argues with a leftist.

I'm not sure I'd classify Trump as a "leftist".

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

trump was right the people have every right to be alarmed they were attacked by mad dogs the people did not need to be reassured they need to be told to be more vigilant.

Trumps tweet was worded in such a way as to give the impression Sadiq Khan meant there's no reason to be alarmed about the threat which is wrong so Trump is wrong.
Pray tell how the public can be vigilant when an attacker is using a van and knives as a weapon , the public can be vigilant in the case of suspicious packages but evil intent is not so easy to spot unless it's bearing down on you.

Trumps statement has less to do with what Khan said but more who and what he is.

This scum don't care who they kill or which God their victims pray to.

Twin attacks on the Iranian parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini's mausoleum in the capital, Tehran, have killed at least 12 people and injured many more. The assault on the parliament appears to be over, after hours of intermittent gunfire there. A suicide bomber detonated a device at the mausoleum. Iranian officials say they managed to foil a third attack. The Islamic State group (IS) has claimed it carried out the attacks, which would be a first in Iran.
www.bbc.co.uk...

That attack happened in the Islamic republic of Iran

edit on 7-6-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I posted this in another thread and will leave it here also...

How can a person criticizing or putting down Islam be responsible for more terrorism if Islam has nothing to do with terrorism?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I would think it would make more sense to just stop flooding the country with foreign interests and a people who are staunch in their demands but unwilling to fit in with said host country.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

The problem here is, that people never learn from History. It will be their own demise.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You may or may not be British, but you're full of it.
1. How many U.S.A. tourists are in London, vs. locals???
2. We are Americans and spent a week there, last year, in June, to visit Stonehenge, on the Summer Solstice. My wife liked to chill out in Russell Square Park, until the gatekeeper came and closed it off for the night. Two months after we were there, an American Lady College Professor was knifed to death on the sidewalk, after the gate was closed. As she lay dying, she had to point out the perp, to the Bobbies who showed up late. 18 hours earlier there was a press photo of London's anti terror patrol with all of their new bang bang toys, displayed.
3. Westminster Bridge is wide open, just asking for someone to run a car along the extra wide sidewalks, over the Thames. So a jihadi did just that, ended up at Parliament Palace, and killed an unarmed guard, after mowing down several tourists on the bridge, tossing one into the river, who also died.
4. Now on London bridge, around the next bend, we see five jihadists, mow down another group of tourists, in the evening, and probably tossed 3 or 4 into a watery death, in the Thames. But this one is different. It's a probing attack, organized to see how the police respond. So, now they know, that in the evening that they can run in a truck bomb, or a truck full of bombers, and it will take the cops at least 5 or 6 minutes to get them.
5. Worse, when the shooting started, one American, again, got a bullet through his head from the police, shooting wildly.

So, out of all the millions of British, in the U.K. there were two too many Yanks murdered in these attacks. And that Whiny little S$B Khan is covering for his Muslim brothers. If you, the O.P. had even a fragment of a brain, you would know that Pres. Trump, got a Top Secret Briefing, after sending that first solidarity message, and then came down on Mayor Khan, like a ton of "Red school house Bricks". These five assassins weren't any lone wolves, they were a combat patrol, doing exactly what their army commanders ordered them to do. So, now they know they have five minutes, and that the Brit cops won't be shooting very straight.

Now, as opposed to those London Bobbies running down that Russell Park, Somali kid, and tasing him, you're going to have a couple of jihadists covered with fake blood, laying down until the Bobbies run over them, coming after the one's running off, and then setting off real suicide vests, under the cop's feet. The Bobbies only started shooting, " wildly", after they saw the fake explosive vests. Think before you spout off this kind of tripe.

This was like Madonna wearing her knickers over her clothes. You aren't going to see the real suicide vests. This was a real deal, military attack, and the mayor can stuff his hominums.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join