It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joel here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is really my first attempt at intellectual? discussion outside of my weird circle of friends. I'm not really sure if I need to post five or twenty times, due to variations in the terms and conditions...

In any case, I would like to talk with people whom may have some insight into a subject, other than the friends I previously mentioned, and the fruitless Google searches about obscure or controversial topics, I distance myself from msm propaganda, and obvious liars.

I'm 44 yrs old, male, conservative, and not a fan of either political party. Thanks for letting me introduce myself.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Very nice to meet you. I agree with your take on the two political parites and look forward to having some deep discussions with you!
-zosimov

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Welcome Joel. I hope your experience on these forums is a positive one. Look forward to reading what you have to share with us.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FroelJakes
This is really my first attempt at intellectual? discussion
Haha almost laughed me socks off...................... You're in the wrong place for that mate
Welcome

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FroelJakes

High there, JoelFakes!

I'm happy about any and all post/pre-partisan alliterations I can get, rare stuff. And the best, as you already know.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You could always tell us about your "weird circle of friends"...

"Weird" and ATS always works.

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the tin foil freakshow Sir! I'm a 38 year old conservative leaning IND. Pleasure to meet you Joel, see you around.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Hey, welcome to ATS. Have a good one.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Welcome to this great place and mingle. Carl

new topics

top topics

join