It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider-man 3. Venom Vs.Spiderman...Maybe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm afraid they might be making Hobgoblin a good guy, or one of the villains anyway.
Way to many baddies in this it seems.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

spiderman.sonypictures.com...

I'm probably just paranoid but this photo looks funny to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I found what might be a picture of the movie venom.

www.comicbookmovie.com...
I dont know if thats real or just a model or something. It is being reported that his costume will have a "digusting" purple tint" and not be pure black
I understand why they used that color sometimes in the comics to help it stand out against shadows. But there is no need for that in the Movie it should be pure black and white .

Im alittle disappointed they are going with a Costume for Venom since they casted that Pencil neck from that 70s show. I was hoping Venom would be done in CG so they could add the much need bulk to give Venom they figure he IMHO needs to be imposing compared to Spiderman.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That picture is most likely just an idea that a fan had for the movie. I frequent sites like comics2film and there hasn't been any official photos released yet. They only recenlty started filming.

As far as them casting a scrawny guy as Eddie Brock I think they are trying to go with the "Ultimate" version of Venom.

He goes from this...

To this...

Most likely Venom will be in full CG.

I remember reading a while back that an insider had seen the costume and said it was a crappy purple.
I believe it was only a rumor.
We should find out soon though. The started filming not so long ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I can't wait to see Spider-Man 3! Venom and Sandman (and Goblin 2*?) should be very good to watch.

* No idea what he's actually called.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

As far as them casting a scrawny guy as Eddie Brock I think they are trying to go with the "Ultimate" version of Venom.

Arghh.. Im not a huge fan of the Ultimate Marvel titles some are better then others. Im still a fan of the 616 universe I grew up with and love. The fanboy in me feels violated by Ultimate

With Ultimate Venom didnt they drop the Spider-Sense not reacting to the presence of Venom? I hope they dont overlook or drop that in the Movie as it always made him so much more deadly IMHO never having that warning spider man had come to rely on so much. The story of how the suit was made In ultimate would be better for the Movie though

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join