It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider-man 3. Venom Vs.Spiderman...Maybe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Jeff Otto speaks with Sam Raimi about Spider-man 3.

As some journalists lacked a bit of subtlety, the Spider-Man 3 villain question came up almost immediately for Raimi: "Actually, I'm not allowed to say about the villains or the heroes or the story lines or themes of the picture yet.

Noting that Raimi is in good spirits about the whole rumor issue, another journalist suggests that Raimi simply give a little wink if Venom will be the villain.

Raimi laughs and jokingly winks at us. "There's something in my eye." (Laughs)

filmforce.ign.com...

If you don't know Venom here is how I would describe him. He can do everything spider-man can. He does have the ability to change appearance, but Venom usually looks like Venom. He is invisible to Spider-man's "Spidey Sense". He is bigger and tougher than Spider-man. Venom is crazy evil and he likes to cause Peter Parker grief.

Venom in this movie will have to use allot of special effects. His suit is alive. It needs to look like Oil in a way but not as greasy. I'll find a good picture soon of Venom.

The battles in this movie will be insane!

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Was eddie brock in either of the movies? I would be kind of cool to see them going at it at superspeed! DO you think their will be a green goblin II in this one?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Young Osborn the new Goblin? Yeah they could I guess but I bet they won't
They need to establish the Brock character. Sam Rami thinks that this is a must. Eddie Brock was only mentioned in the first movie.

However, since Harry Osborn has been in all the movies so far we don't need to establish who he is in the third movie.
Also you should know Sam Rami is a saddast. He might very well not use the Green Goblin just because it would be obvious.

The Villian list is bottomless. Spiderman 3 can really throw any of this at us.
They can even have The Lizard Dr.Kurt Konners was in the last movie allot.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here is a pic of Venom I said I'd post.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
HMmmm the lizard would be great, or if harry was a mastermind of the Sinister Six. Using his money and technology to destroy spiderman! YOur prolly right about Raimi he'll try and not use Harry just cause its too obvious. well SEE

[edit on 5-2-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Okay. I'm a huge Venom fanatic, but I had heard RAimi didn't like Venom. Of course that could just be a bunch of bunk because Venom is as close to a horror styled villain as can be in a PG-13 styled way. He's right up Raimi's alley. Here's hoping Raimi does an excellent job with Venom being that he's my all time favorite Spider-man villain.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Was eddie brock in either of the movies? I would be kind of cool to see them going at it at superspeed! DO you think their will be a green goblin II in this one?

Brock is mentioned in both Spidey 1 and 2 in passing, and hte Spidey series was supposed to go as a trilogy, so I'm thinknig a Goblin-Kraven-Vulture teem up (in some original set ups, thats waht Raimi was thinknig of doing) but, if you look at previews for the release of the Dock Ock TV DVD set, on the box it clearly says "sneak peek at the venom saga", which would be reffering to what happened in the show, but why release it if its not happening in the movies, hmm?

My theory is this "Harry tries to rebuild to Oz serum, Brock steps up to test it, becoems venom, halfway thorugh the movie Carnage is born, the two and Spidey duke it out, inhte end Venom and Carnage are killed, Harry is shown putting Oz serum into himself, Spidey four scomes out in 2010."

So, sound like a plan?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What about carnege the red syboide when will he show up because he is the best much better than venom

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
its about time venom is given his due. venom is the fricken man! it would prove interesting watching venom throw spidey around a bit.

Originally posted by outrider
What about carnege the red syboide when will he show up because he is the best much better than venom

whoa, that sounds like the start of a new thread!!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Venom rocks, he's my favorite Spiderman villain.
It would be great to see him and Carnage in #3.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well, since Harry becomes Green Goblin in both the comics and the tv show, I think he will be a villan, not thee, but a. Get something going with Venom, or SHocker! Now He is a classic villan, like Tombstone or Hammerhead. Love Shocker, he is so cool! Or the water guy, he was after Mary Jane and all that, be a good wrench in the series.

But how can you only have three Spiderman movies? There will be so many villans left out, like Kraven, and the Vampire dude, and the Kingpin, the cyborg dude, the giant spider things. Or Spiderman and his relationship with the other heros like the Xmen or the Fantastic 4, him and the Human Torch are good buddies, hate for them to miss a chance to get them in a movie together. Of course there is Dare Devil, another friend of Spiderman, or the Black Cat, you can't have 3!!!!!

Maybe 3 Spiderman, then 3 collectives, then another 50,000,000,000 Spiderman movies. He is my fav, he is real, unlike any DC Comic guys. DC Comics sucks cause there aren't any real heros. Superman isn't super, on his planet he is a weak little girl, he is only "super" because our gravity is so low and stuff. Green Lantern HAS NO POWERS!!!!! It is all in his ring, IE give me the ring, I am a super hero. Also he can be beaten to death with a bannana, cause yellow is his weakness....... Batman? Rich guy who is bored. Nothing super about that. Flash? Ok, he can run really fast, I can out run him in a car, also, he has no super strength, just speed, so he hits a bug when running and he is dead. Wonder Woman? Amazon stuff, not super powers.

Superman, Super Woman, and Wonder WOman are super like Neil Armstrong was super on the moon. Is he really strong enough to life a car? No, but on the moon a car weighs little, so he could there while not here.

But Spiderman? College kid(high school then I think, been awhile since I read any Superman Comics) gets bitten by a genetically altered spider, gets powers. Fantastic 4 get hit with radioactivity, powers. Before that they were normal people. Dare Devil? Lawyer, blind. Xmen? Outcasts of society, trying to help the world that hates them for their genetic misfortunes, or fortunes, depends on who you ask. Punisher? No powers though, just guns, and lots of ammo and anger.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just came across this.

www.development-hell.com...

A source close to the production of Spider-Man 3 confirmed for me that the main villain played by Mr. Thomas Hayden Church will in fact be the Chameleon.

Church was announced to be the next Spidey villain a few months ago, but was never revealed as to who he would be playing.

The above quote is only a rumor right now so there is still hope Church will be Venom

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the villain was going to be The Sandman.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah, there was a lot of stuff flying around that Church was going to play the Sandman.

All this stuff is rumors so we will have to wait for an official announcement for the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The villeins for Spiderman 3 will be Venom and Sandman.

"We have really great people though as the villains in this film, Thomas Haden Church and Topher Grace -- Venom and Sandman," says Kirsten Dunst while promoting her film "Elizabethtown.

www.comics2film.com...

Topher Grace as Venom to me is a disappointment. I guess They want Venom to be more like Spiderman (ei. scrawny kid)

I'm kind of feeling bummed out now. Before I was excited that Venom was going to be in the movie, now I don't know...

[edit on 26/9/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was messing around on photoshop and made this.

Topher Grace as Venom.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This thread was made in Febuary.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
This thread was made in Febuary.

i am aware...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think they see all is just pointing towards confirmation that the Sandman, Venom and the Hobgoblin will be in this movie, I just posted a thread about it myself lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join