It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Gulf Countries Cut Ties With Qatar Amid Accusations of Terror Funding

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

All that waits is another false flag that they will blame on Iran.

Then they will attack them along with Israel, Saidi and NATO.

They don’t really have to hide things anymore for the simple reason most people are deaf, dumb, and blind.

But what do I know. I am a nobody with an internet connection. Go pay attention to the usual names on here who will start spinning the narrative towards Iran.

There may be like you people who know the truth but they don’t even come to 1 percent of the population, so what do they care as long as they have people like all the Trump idolaters here on ATS

They, as the scripture says:

GIVE POWER TO THE BEAST

edit on 5-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!

That was tweeted by Trump 6/6 in the morning.
I thought the pipeline that was going to go through Qatar was backed by the US. What did the Saudis say or do to get Trump to (seemingly) end support of Qatar? Or is this just Trump making more ridiculous tweets that his team will have try and control the message again?
edit on 7-6-2017 by For Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Shortly after, he also tweeted:

So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding... extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The terrorist attacks that took place in Tehran were orchestrated in the EU. The UK, France, Germany and Italy are responsible for both shootings and explosions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join