It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Multiple Shooting Fatalities Orlando

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Ah...this weeks american multiple shooting came in very early.

Keep relaxing those gun laws guys. Kudos. The blood of all the victims is on the hands of anyone who opposed tighter gun controls.

Very sad
No, the blood is on the hands of those who committed the crime. Legal gun owners prevent mass violence ALL THE TIME, and we are not just talking mass gun violence.
crime prevention CHLs

It would be safe to say the lives of all those people saved are the result of fast acting legal gun owners and the proponents of the 2nd amendment.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Keep relaxing those gun laws guys. Kudos. The blood of all the victims is on the hands of anyone who opposed tighter gun controls.

Very sad
No, the blood is on the hands of those who committed the crime. Legal gun owners prevent mass violence ALL THE TIME, and we are not just talking mass gun violence.
crime prevention CHLs

It would be safe to say the lives of all those people saved are the result of fast acting legal gun owners and the proponents of the 2nd amendment.

Right! So says the NRA. Good luck selling that one. Most times when you see an NRA sticker on the back, there is a handicapped sticker hanging on the rear view mirror. Someone tell me I'm wrong..

Denny

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

Very sad
crime prevention CHLs

Right! So says the NRA. Good luck selling that one. Most times when you see an NRA sticker on the back, there is a handicapped sticker hanging on the rear view mirror. Someone tell me I'm wrong..

Denny

You're wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

Very sad
crime prevention CHLs

Denny
You are wrong.
edit on 6-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014 The blood of all the victims is on the hands of anyone who opposed tighter gun controls.

Very sad

I am really sad you say this. The terrorists would really like to see all guns leave the hands of everyone but themselves. Then they can have total control. Remember this when they come to your family.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Very sad

LOL

The mental gymnastics it takes...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Very sad

Never too early to push an agenda...

Really lol, hows that war on xmas going

Must be going pretty good since you can't even spell it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Very sad

Dont waste your breath, theres over 300 million legal guns in america, and there still telling us the more guns they have the safer they are, meh cant fix stupid really.

Meanwhile, Canada is turning into a Fascist state. You really can't fix stupid.

Bravo.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

When they come for your family?..excuse me while I die from laughter, do you seriously live in fear?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh?..do tell, how so?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Oh?..do tell, how so?

Supporting Children, Youth, and Families Act, AKA Bill 89, allows for children to be taken away from their parents if the parents don't believe in gender fluidity.

This is in Ontario, but I don't see it stopping there.

edit on 7-6-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hmm, I have vaguely heard of it..I suspect more dramatics than anything but I will look it up.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Well I did look it up and it appears to deal with abuse..

“You can’t remove a kid because the parent disagrees with the fact that a child is gay. What you can do is remove a child if that child is being abused because of that,” Coteau told QP Briefing.

The source of the quote
www.lifesitenews.com...
On the surface I can't say I disagree with the quote..I'm sure it goes deeper so I will not say I'm in support on a whole, will have to take a closer look at it..a pretty dry read.
edit on 7-6-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: vonclod

Well I did look it up and it appears to deal with abuse..

“You can’t remove a kid because the parent disagrees with the fact that a child is gay. What you can do is remove a child if that child is being abused because of that,” Coteau told QP Briefing.

The source of the quote
www.lifesitenews.com...
On the surface I can't say I disagree with the quote..I'm sure it goes deeper so I will not say I'm in support on a whole, will have to take a closer look at it..a pretty dry read.

See, the problem is who determines the abuse threshold that warrants a child being taken in this circumstance, and would the parents have to undergo some kind of "social conditioning program" to win custody back.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join