It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Multiple Shooting Fatalities Orlando

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Not many details yet but from what I am reading a disgruntled employee seems likely (I could be wrong and will wait for more details).

Apparently a woman called police from a bathroom saying "My boss is dead".

www.yahoo.com...

I can only imagine how frightening this would be.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

OK, so it's not the car repair company, but it is another company?

But why would the FBI be involved?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Shifting the employees are expendable to the boss is expendable.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Shifting the employees are expendable to the boss is expendable.

Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Reporting that the shootings took place at Fiamma Awning Co.
www.fiammausa.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Grambler

OK, so it's not the car repair company, but it is another company?

But why would the FBI be involved?

Could be a ton of reasons I guess.

Could be gang related, terror related, related to someone on a visa perhaps, or maybe they just were around because of the anniversary of the nightclub shooting and because of terror fears they have jumped in even though its not terror related.

Its tough with so few details.

I will say I would rather news agencies wait until they are sure they have the correct details instead of rushing to get the story out there and making mistakes.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Company is small.
10 employees...sometimes a couple of temp employees.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Oh, I agree. You subsidize a thing, you get more of it and all that.

And I think there is a certain push to normalize things that maybe we shouldn't have because no one wants to be "mean" and shame is a horrible thing, but at the same time, it increases dependency which makes government needed.

Decreasing incidents that lead to Orlando-style shootings really has to start with rebuilding the family.

I agree with rebuilding the family, but I think it goes much deeper than that. I feel as if Americans today feel disenfranchised. Any remnant of American culture has been destroyed systematically under pretenses of racism and misogyny, and [insert buzzword here]. This wedge that has been driven down the middle of America is too tactful to be organic, in my opinion, but I digress.

Want to solve gun violence? Go outside of your house. Meet your neighbors. Invite strangers in for dinner. Converse. Live your life. Build a culture in which people know their community is there to help in need, so long as people are willing to help in return. It sounds simple to some. Impossible to others. But it seems to me like that's what we're striving for, and regardless of our differences I'm more than happy to spend a day with anyone from any walk of life.

In the words of Rick and Morty, nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; we're all gonna die.

Enjoy life to the fullest. You never know when some nut from Orlando will gun you down.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
ATTENTION!

This thread is about a shooting in Orlando, not about gun control!

If you want to talk gun control, make a thread.

If you want to do so using the tone this thread is dissolving into, start it in the Mud Pit.

All future posts dealing exclusively with gun control in this thread will be removed, and continual postings will affect posting privileges. All ATS expectations are also in full force.

Ignore this at your own peril.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

Do not reply to this message.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator/ Member

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Company is small.
10 employees...sometimes a couple of temp employees.

Small companies can have the most relationships and most room for things to go south badly.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Five dead, including the shooter.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The shooter is described as a disgruntled employee. Other sources say the location was at Fiamma, Inc., a maker of awnings for RVs.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I suppose the authorities are talking to the shooter's family members about now in hope of finding out a reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Woman who said "My boss is dead"...locked herself in the restroom during shooting.
Looked through door to see her boss dead by the door.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Monday is a mean, mean day ... *woof*

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Prediction: At some point it will be reported that the shooter was being "treated for depression."

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Monday is a mean, mean day ... *woof*

Another reason Garfield hates Mondays.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Prediction: At some point it will be reported that the shooter was being "treated for depression."

Probably, but we still have to hear whether or not the shooter was 'legal' or 'illegal'.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

The pharms should consider modifying their package warnings for side effects:

While taking this drug, tell your doctor if your have thoughts of suicide or thoughts of killing other people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join