It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Multiple Shooting Fatalities Orlando

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Ah...this weeks american multiple shooting came in very early.

Keep relaxing those gun laws guys. Kudos. The blood of all the victims is on the hands of anyone who opposed tighter gun controls.

Very sad

Ah, look, this week's gun control troll bait ... right on cue.

And if the gun isn't legally owned will there be an apology? Of course, not because as we all know, illegal guns will cease to exist if legal gun owners are made to give theirs up. France proves that ...

Ah look your daily brain fart post, yea more guns, hows that working out for you guys lol.

Its over 300 million legally owned guns in america, how many more before your all safe.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That could backfire on you. You know the left doesn't really support the 1st Amendment either.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Good old American gun laws hey.....more guns keep people safer, right?

Right???

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Keep relaxing those gun laws guys. Kudos. The blood of all the victims is on the hands of anyone who opposed tighter gun controls.

Very sad

Dont waste your breath, theres over 300 million legal guns in america, and there still telling us the more guns they have the safer they are, meh cant fix stupid really.

It makes little difference whether people have guns or not, if somebody is hell bent on killing you they'll use any tool they can find to do the job the easiest.

Stop making things like this into a debate about guns.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You think people own guns for the sake of safety?

I know several who own them to hunt. My parents own one because it's a necessary tool of rural life. Before they had one, a raccoon broke into their attic and did enough damage that they had to replace their entire roof. Turns out that shooting the furry little bastards is a lot cheaper than buying a new roof on a regular basis to accommodate them. In addition, there is no such thing as rural animal control aside from what you provide yourself ... so that rabid skunk? Yeah, you deal with it.

But who am I to mess with your safe little assumptions that let you feel superior?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: D4rk5t4lk3r
Good old American gun laws hey.....more guns keep people safer, right?

Right???

Aside from those few places in the US, you could remove their stats and this is a very safe country despite its gun ownership, and the kicker is that most of the guns doing the killing in those high crime areas are illegal ones.

link   
It's been almost exactly one year since the Orlando nightclub incident.

link   
Sources:
Not terrorism
Disgruntled employee
Shooter dead.
edit on 5-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Very sad

Dont waste your breath, theres over 300 million legal guns in america, and there still telling us the more guns they have the safer they are, meh cant fix stupid really.

It makes little difference whether people have guns or not, if somebody is hell bent on killing you they'll use any tool they can find to do the job the easiest.

Guess what canada is 7th in the world for gun ownership per person, and we dont shoot each other, thanks for the excuses.
edit on 5-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sources:
Not terrorism
Disgruntled employee
Shooter dead.

So ... workplace violence.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Pretty sure some people own them for the illusion of safety .

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I know several who own them to hunt. My parents own one because it's a necessary tool of rural life. Before they had one, a raccoon broke into their attic and did enough damage that they had to replace their entire roof. Turns out that shooting the furry little bastards is a lot cheaper than buying a new roof on a regular basis to accommodate them. In addition, there is no such thing as rural animal control aside from what you provide yourself ... so that rabid skunk? Yeah, you deal with it.

But who am I to mess with your safe little assumptions that let you feel superior?

So more excuse with a pinch of victimhood, yea keep on telling me how guns make your country safe lol.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"From key sources within intelligence community"
edit on 5-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I am not going to take the bait and argue about gun control on this thread (though I kind of already did, eh whatever I suck).

One of you bill of rights haters make a gun control thread and I will make you look like a fool on it.

But to the OP.

My thoughts are with the victims and I hope all perpetrators have been caught.

+3 more 
link   

Very sad

Tell that to London.

link   
Whats with everyone saying we think more guns will fix the issue. The argument is taking away the legal firearms isn't going to remove the illegal firearms from the street.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Very sad

Guess what canada is 7th in the world for gun ownership per person, and we dont shoot each other, thanks for the excuses.

I know I said I wasn't going to discuss guns,

but how doesn't this claim refute your assertion that guns are the problem?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I am not going to take the bait and argue about gun control on this thread (though I kind of already did, eh whatever I suck).

One of you bill of rights haters make a gun control thread and I will make you look like a fool on it.

But to the OP.

My thoughts are with the victims and I hope all perpetrators have been caught.

Lol try me, so how many million of guns to make you all really safe, like i said all the other countries with high numbers of gun ownership arent even close to the total gun death in the good old us of a, but yea you got me good lol.

link   

Very sad

One of these days, people may begin to realize, the government can't protect them.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Very sad

I know I said I wasn't going to discuss guns,

but how doesn't this claim refute your assertion that guns are the problem?

So i guess americans are too dumb to own guns, it either or. You pick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join