It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Multiple Shooting Fatalities Orlando

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: fleabit

Because they want it to be a Muslim..soooo badly, they all got moist just for a minute..imagine the let down.
Have seen it many times here as of late.

Yes unlike the people on the left wanting it to be an alt right or christian white guy.

remember when the news was reporting how close a Planned parenthood clinic was in San Bernadino?

Remember how gleeful they were when that murderer in Portland went to a free speech rally (well they had to try to pretend that mattered but his support of Bernie and Jill Stein didn't).

And for the record, I don't care what religion, color, politicaal ideology the killer is. Its a tragedy.

And if he happens to be Muslim, I am not one of those people that think this would mean all Muslims are bad. If the motivation was work place violence, then his religion has nothing to do with it. Now if he yelled this is for Jesus or Buddha etc, or he killed people out or racial animus, then it would be relevant.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Well, you're wanting it to be a Christian white guy, so what gives?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No, I don't but it does appear to be a workplace incident? not enough info..my statement was a general observation on the current state of many ATS posters

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not gleeful about any killing or murder..some here cant wait for it though..jm2c

(post by IAMTAT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: fleabit

Because they want it to be a Muslim..soooo badly, they all got moist just for a minute..imagine the let down.
Have seen it many times here as of late.

Either that, or they want it to be a gang member, drug dealer, or black (all 3 is the trifecta!)

bc it is not any of those, this thread will quickly die...however, if they find out that he voted democrat...it will revive again.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Excuse me, but I wasn't the one doing all the speculation on who it was, unlike others (ex-con, drug guy, gang member, must not be a white guy, etc.)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

No, I don't but it does appear to be a workplace incident? not enough info..my statement was a general observation on the current state of many ATS posters

Workplace violence knows no demographic.
edit on 5-6-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Excuse me, but I wasn't the one doing all the speculation on who it was, unlike others (ex-con, drug guy, gang member, must not be a white guy, etc.)

We were speculating because we didn't know what it was yet, just a call about 5 people shot. It was possibly related to a car shop early on and someone knew the neighborhood well enough to know it was dodgy.

So yes, you speculate it could be workplace or gang related or possibly both given a car shop. You'll note that if you think about it, that still leaves a wide open range of ethnicities. Or are you racist enough to assume that only POCs go into gangs? And only white folks have issues with workplace violence?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Thanks.
Last time I checked, Muslims work in workplaces too.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thanks.

"workplace" incidents rule out any "religious" incidents, whether they are Muslim, Jewish athiest or christian
edit on 5-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Thanks.

"workplace" incidents rule out any "religious" incidents, whether they are Muslim, Jewish athiest or christian

Not really. Think about Ft. Hood or the guy who was shouting about Allah as he tried to behead his coworkers. Those were classed as workplace violence.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thanks.

Not really. Think about Ft. Hood or the guy who was shouting about Allah as he tried to behead his coworkers. Those were classed as workplace violence.

o really?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Thanks.

o really?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thanks.

o really?

O really.

As U.S. Army psychiatrist turned jihadi Nidal Hasan finally goes on trial for shooting 13 fellow soldiers to death at Fort Hood, here is what the government continues to classify the 2009 attack:
“Workplace violence.”

I believe that this designation has been changed since 2013, but 2013 was four full years after the attack took place in 2009. And the the victims of that attack were treated as if they were simply the victims of a regular crime and not a terrorist attacked thanks to that designation.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I didn't do any speculating on who it was because.... wait for it.... I didn't know anything yet.

No point in speculating that it might be a redneck white guy from the everglades, or a black thug from the bad part of town, or a Muslim hell-bent on killing everybody. Unless you are trying to push an agenda.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Fair enough but what good comes from panic?

I'm not saying it's good to cover things up.

I hate to put words in anyone's mouth but it kinda sounds like that's exactly what you're saying, you know because of panic and all.

Shouldn't we be allowed to decide if/when panic is necessary? It's a survival instinct that's served us well. Could it have turned out differently for those people on the bridge had they gone into panic mode the instant that van jumped the curb?

I'm not blaming victims but I grew up in a high crime area, some of us had a tendency to hit the deck quicker than others and no one blamed us for it, drive-bys were a reality. Panic isn't just running around like an idiot, it can also trigger a survival response.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I didn't do any speculating on who it was because.... wait for it.... I didn't know anything yet.

No point in speculating that it might be a redneck white guy from the everglades, or a black thug from the bad part of town, or a Muslim hell-bent on killing everybody. Unless you are trying to push an agenda.

Yeah, you're right. In this brave new world, no one is ever just curious about things. We all wait to be told what to think by the official people in charge.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

So did someone snap or was it more Ramadan craziness? Right now, anything is possible, but usually, this is workplace trouble.

what does ramadan have to do with it?

Police chief mentioned Ramadan as the reason patrols in the area were stepped up and their response time was so quick.

then it would seem the police chief is stigmatizing a holy month, much the same way as "devils night" for samhain.
edit on 5-6-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thats not true.

I speculated based on the fact the killer killed himself that he was probably white.

I am not pushing an anti white agenda that I know of, I was merely discussing what I felt could have happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join