It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT BASED: Civil disobedience against the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou devil worshipers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm trying to understand this thread. Are you for devil worshiping or against it?

For, obviously.

Remember, the Devil's greatest trick was that one he did where you wrote your name on a random card and he magically pulled it from an unopened deck.

dataleak as much as you can!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: galien8

I'm trying to understand this thread. Are you for devil worshiping or against it?

I'm for Jesus worshiping
Thats just as bad

Where are those facts?

worship the good, and do the evil

PS: but not in violation with the 10 Commandments, but that is obvious
edit on 2017-6-5 by galien8 because: ps

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

dataleak as much as you can!!!

Knock yourself out. I think I'll pass.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Thread fail, zero facts presented.

Servers don't catch on fire when overloaded. I load dozens of servers to 100% capacity 24/7 for a living.

He meant over 'clocked'. As in changing the clock speed of the system, making it 'run too fast' , which is impossible. At the base of all computer systems, the clock speed originates by crystal oscillator, it is 'fixed' and cannot it cannot be set to 'run too fast'.

Reference to over clocking with a virus probably goes back to stuxnet, used to make the centrifuges in Irans Nuclear Power fuel enrichment process spin too fast, causing failure of the centrifuges in a spectacular fashion.

This has nothing to do with 'clock speed' of CpUs though, more with controlling the motor controllers of the centerfuges themselves by a virus.

It might be possible to over heat servers though mechanically, turn off the cooling apparatus. Impede or block the flow of fan driven air across the circuits or the flow of cooling water.

Simply flooding the massive computer complexes would be a huge undertaking, unable to see how that could be accomplished.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

There are two possibilities either you are an insider our an outsider.

Outsiders can use the TOR browser only, for the darknet and the normal internet, and when many people do this, the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou datacenters that can still crack the encryption, get overloaded, the CPUs clock cycles of the servers get overheated, servers starts to get on fire, sprinklers will turn on, whole datacenters flooded all servers get water damage

Insiders can dataleak, mission critical information, to WikiLeaks or the other media.

SOURCE
en.wikipedia.org...

Destroying property is not civil disobedience. Who's servers are you wanting to destroy?

I wanted to do an electronic sit-in civil disobedience at the data centers of nsa, cia and microsoft

If you get anywhere near the data centers you weill be arrested. Googling the one in Utah.

Review the images and see how carefully protected and secure that place is. The location, the terrain and structures are impenetrable. What you see is just the above ground part.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There are two possibilities either you are an insider our an outsider.

Outsiders can use the TOR browser only, for the darknet and the normal internet, and when many people do this, the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou datacenters that can still crack the encryption, get overloaded, the CPUs clock cycles of the servers get overheated, servers starts to get on fire, sprinklers will turn on, whole datacenters flooded all servers get water damage

Insiders can dataleak, mission critical information, to WikiLeaks or the other media.

SOURCE
en.wikipedia.org...

Destroying property is not civil disobedience. Who's servers are you wanting to destroy?

I wanted to do an electronic sit-in civil disobedience at the data centers of nsa, cia and microsoft

If you get anywhere near the data centers you weill be arrested. Googling the one in Utah.

Review the images and see how carefully protected and secure that place is. The location, the terrain and structures are impenetrable. What you see is just the above ground part.

I SAID electronic sit-in, so over the internet, everybody by TOR browser, the whole world, nsa cia and microsoft datacenters get overloaded, by the decrypting, server CPUs overloaded, they burn as we say in Dutch, OK get broken, malfunction in English

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I think thats called a DDOS, denial of service attack. In the past citizens used to mail telegrams to the whitehouse, knee deep in mail the politicians felt the heat...

Computer servers don't feel heat from the internet. I doubt theres even any public access to it. They operate on a whole different 'net'.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I think thats called a DDOS, denial of service attack. In the past citizens used to mail telegrams to the whitehouse, knee deep in mail the politicians felt the heat...

Computer servers don't feel heat from the internet. I doubt theres even any public access to it. They operate on a whole different 'net'.

OK but hypothetically: the whole world, all internet users start using the TOR browser, (individual) TOR usage nsa cia and microsoft can crack that and decrypt that already, by brute force, why was otherwise Seth Rich killed, he was detected using the TOR browser, anyways could #bigbrotheriswatchingyou devil worshipers datacenters handle this massive amount of TOR usage? (handle decrypting everything?)
edit on 2017-6-5 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Golly ,Switch them on and off via wakeup lan and servers go poof kinda easy with uefi backdoors... Well that was fun back in the zeroes however destroying property isn't a good way to fight the war against bigbrother. Gathering info is. You shouldn't even suggest this... it's the wrong way

he was detected using the TOR browser, anyways could #bigbrotheriswatchingyou devil worshipers datacenters handle this massive amount of TOR usage? (handle decrypting everything?)

That's why i quitted using TOR. It sets of flags at isp's... Also if one uses a TOR browser one must be aware of the dangers, too much silkroad (is that still a thing) and people may loose their cool. It's a very dangerous road , if one doesn't know how to fight bigbrother one doesn't enter the arena. I found that out the hard way , it's better to stay safe and enjoy the live that was given to you by faith/the universe/or God than to get metasploited at max. Don't use TOR without knowing what you're doing that will NEVER end well.

edit on 652017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Servers don't catch on fire when overloaded. I load dozens of servers to 100% capacity 24/7 for a living.

you present disinformation, when they are manipulated to be overclocked they burn

No, they don't.
Team32 overclockers.net- over a decade of overclocking experience back before they had all these safeties built in.
Take the heatsink off of a computer and turn it on- see what it does. It won't catch on fire- might let a little smoke out, but not much.

Have you ever seen the inside of a datacenter? You could light a box of matches on fire and throw it inside a server and you wouldn't have a fire problem. I'd wager the server right on top of the one you just lit on fire wouldn't even stop working.

It would appear that you have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

That's why i quitted using TOR. It sets of flags at isp's... Also if one uses a TOR browser one must be aware of the dangers

if one doesn't know how to fight bigbrother one doesn't enter the arena

No I don't use TOR, I was only f#cking with ya (people)

I don't enter the arena, I operate from the outside, I'm a kinda Osama, a sender, a inspirator

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Have you ever seen the inside of a datacenter?

Yes colo location Amsterdam, not real big, maybe medium, I worked there my company had a rack there.

burn means in Dutch that the electronics get defects, stop working, not as really on fire

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

when I'm stone, I can't leave big brother alone

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Two pages of responses and counting yet still no S or F. Could be a record.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thought it was a cry for help
, ha messing around , now I see! I should have known that well it's ATS isn't it ? Comparing yourself to Osama doing the Mr robot shuffle ,funny that guy was an invention by the very same bigbrother (I mean Osama) .

Look , You're on a dangerous road man. Just forget bigbrother for a while and find a nice sister if you're into it.

I mean Reality in this simulation shapes events within the context for the observer. Listen to Ali-B records they might make you happy

One always attracts the stuff that one is messing with. Sockpuppets on Facebook ... well that's a bad omen for me it's impossible girls but that is because I really really like them. But Somehow I don't think you like the 54 am I right ?

Anyway stay strong (and keep on messing with us ,good show

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

But Somehow I don't think you like the 54 am I right ?

I like grannies, and I don't mean the apples

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

you present disinformation, when they are manipulated to be overclocked they burn

You present misinformation.

I work in IT for a sovereign government, All modern IT networking/server/data storage devices have a shut down feature that kills the power to the whole room if a system overheats for whatever reason just to avoid physical damage.
In addition any facility worth its salt will have offsite redundancy for disaster recovery.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I will make it your business

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

You present misinformation.

I work in IT for a sovereign government, All modern IT networking/server/data storage devices have a shut down feature that kills the power to the whole room if a system overheats for whatever reason just to avoid physical damage.
In addition any facility worth its salt will have offsite redundancy for disaster recovery.

by manipulating the clock cycle of the CPU to over clock, with a root kit virus in the BIOS, CPU locally overheats and gets defects (this I call "burn")

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Assuming you can get in to begin with -on the servers- not just someones workstation thats still tricky, if not impossible if the security team is on top of patching and scans

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join