It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia and Arab league of nation take siege of biggest Usa command centre in middle east

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So Saudi Arabia just blamed Qatar for funding Isis and Muslim Brotherhood. Sounds pot calling the kettle black until you look deeper.

Saudi Arabia just went global blaming Qatar for funding terrorism. Even though Saudi Arabia has been a western puppet for so long, it appears they have turned on their master.

Egypt followed and United Arab Emirates, Bahrain. Saudi Arabia is so serious it is asking it's brothers to cut all road air and sea travel to it effectively lay siege to little Ol Qatar.

Meh Qatar you say?

Qatar is host to the control centre of all Usa military operations in Middle East. It is the largest runway in Middle East and had largest expeditionary Air Force of 1000 planes and state of the art control centre built by Mr bush in 2003.

May amount to nothing or may amount to the entire Middle East turning on the west.

Allah Akbar. God is great. I pray his plan is better than obliteration of us all

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

The USA dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries. The USA dropped 28,000 bombs in 2016. It looks like 2017 is going to be another record year for the most bombs every dropped by one country in history.

I don't believe the Arab plan is to obliterate us. I don't think the Arabs hate the West because we have too much sex on TV. I think the ragheads hate us because we are bombing the effin Shiite out of them. I think the Arab countries may be getting sick of the genocide taking place. Since 9/11 the estimate number of Arabs killed by US bombing is around 2,000,000 that's two million. And two million may be the conservative estimate. The US Pentagon has officially recognized a total of 6 people have been killed by US bombings.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Qatar's support for some unsavoury Islamic groups is well known and documented as it came to a head in 2014. This more recent incident is just a furtherance of that argument.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading your post. I couldn't agree more with every aspect. I hate war....and Waring countries. But I don't hate the citizens of that country. They are sometimes they most oppressed of all. I find Americans nice people. I am so proud as a human being is they were stepping up in honor to a bully. Guardians of the galaxy and we damn need it. a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Russians seem to be getting pally with the Saudis these days. Makes you wonder wat they be cooking up between them?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think the ragheads hate us because we are bombing the effin Shiite out of them. I think the Arab countries may be getting sick of the genocide taking place.

Sorry but my patience for youre constant shilling of this shallow argument the past few weeks has run out!

First of all what the hell do you know about Arab countries?

Do you know why so many middle easterners hate us?

We bomb them. This leads to hate. Congratulations you have said something correct.

But that's not the end of the story. They are fed a religious narrative and brainwashed into believing we are all "evil", that our values are evil, that our people are evil and that our whole civilization is evil. And this isn't political brainwashing, its religious brainwashing. They are fed passages from the quran that talk about non-muslim lands as the house of war, and that they should kill all the non muslims in those lands. It's not as simple as we bomb them and they hate it. You also have to think why we were bombing them in the first place. It must have been because there were some pretty bad people doing some pretty bad things there to begin with. Stop SHILLING you shallow #ing argument please, it's really stupid.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

I think the ragheads hate us because we are bombing the effin Shiite out of them. I think the Arab countries may be getting sick of the genocide taking place.

Sorry but my patience for youre constant shilling of this shallow argument the past few weeks has run out!

First of all what the hell do you know about Arab countries?

Do you know why so many middle easterners hate us?

We bomb them. This leads to hate. Congratulations you have said something correct.

But that's not the end of the story. They are fed a religious narrative and brainwashed into believing we are all "evil", that our values are evil, that our people are evil and that our whole civilization is evil. And this isn't political brainwashing, its religious brainwashing. They are fed passages from the quran that talk about non-muslim lands as the house of war, and that they should kill all the non muslims in those lands. It's not as simple as we bomb them and they hate it. You also have to think why we were bombing them in the first place. It must have been because there were some pretty bad people doing some pretty bad things there to begin with. Stop SHILLING you shallow #ing argument please, it's really stupid.

You obviously do not know much about Islam or the Muslim people. For instance, every major religion has a some form of the golden rule:

Islam
Not one of you truly believes until you wish for others what you wish for
yourself.
The Prophet Muhammad, Hadith

Book 001, Number 0072:

It is arrested on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon
him) observed: one amongst you believes (truly) till one likes for his brother or for his neighbour
that which he loves for himself.

Islam really is a religion of peace and here's why. If 2 million Christians or Jews were killed by Arab bombings we would have the global extinction of mankind on Earth. It's amazing the 1.6 billion Muslims don't commit MORE senseless acts of violence.

Every religion has passages that seem out of place with today's vision of morality. Slavery is morally acceptable in the effing Bible! I'm not even going to say anything about Judaism because I can't get past the Zionists.

In terms of, "Stop SHILLING you shallow #ing argument please, it's really stupid" all I have to say is eff you.

People are people. The Muslims are no different. All they want is to be left along and to raise their children. But when you bomb cities to rubble in the ME you are bound to create a couple of hundred stark raving mad radicals!

edit on 5-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL
Saudi Arabia just went global blaming Qatar for funding terrorism. Even though Saudi Arabia has been a western puppet for so long, it appears they have turned on their master.

I think you have it backwards. The Western leaders are the puppets, the Saudis the masters.

I agree with Zero Hedge's opinion: Qatar is about to become the scapegoat for Islamic terrorism.

Altho if this leads to substantially less US involvement in the region (because one of our key bases gets shut down), I'd say that would be a highly positive development for the US, the Middle East, and pretty much everyone else except the military-industrial complex.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Word brother. Considering the population of the Muslim nation, and how many Muslim's are being killed each day by western weapons, I would say muslims have good restraint and are peaceful.

And I am Australian born with Christian values who went rogue and found my own god through nature and lsd: )

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Word brother. But yes very good point. This could all be a ruse to let Saudi Arabia side the blame for Isis.....Alternativley it could be Russia conquering the Middle East....
Who knows military contracts. It's Usa bound to sell Saudia Arabia weapons even if they use them against them. Trump would have to be a Russian spy to do a deal with the enemy. Twilight zone for sure
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
As long as we do not harm or perverse the people of Islam, Mohammad says they should treat us as friends. Bombing the hell out of the Muslims does not make us their friends. Neither does making up untrue things against them.

Muslims are peaceful people but if you get them mad or start killing their people., they are going to protect their kind. They will come together as one being to crush those who go against them. That is what Mohammad taught.

The Middle east was not a problem to us till we started to try to interfere with their people, one major thing was that they forbid charging interest on money, that is true. We are trying to force them to have to borrow money and pay interest, this is something Mohammad was strongly against. I think we should keep our nose out of their culture instead of trying to make them bow down to our ways.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
TPTB are setting up a new Hegelian Dialectic.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
As long as we do not harm or perverse the people of Islam, Mohammad says they should treat us as friends. Bombing the hell out of the Muslims does not make us their friends. Neither does making up untrue things against them.

Muslims are peaceful people but if you get them mad or start killing their people., they are going to protect their kind. They will come together as one being to crush those who go against them. That is what Mohammad taught.

The Middle east was not a problem to us till we started to try to interfere with their people, one major thing was that they forbid charging interest on money, that is true. We are trying to force them to have to borrow money and pay interest, this is something Mohammad was strongly against. I think we should keep our nose out of their culture instead of trying to make them bow down to our ways.

It sounds like you find it acceptable for Islamic terrorist to blow up children at a concert or holiday festivity. If they would have been blowing up a military base and some kids got hurt or killed I could understand, but to attack civilians specifically? NO WAY

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

It sounds like you find it acceptable for Islamic terrorist to blow up children at a concert or holiday festivity. If they would have been blowing up a military base and some kids got hurt or killed I could understand, but to attack civilians specifically? NO WAY

I don't find it acceptable that these Islamic terrorists are even allowed to live. I just am trying to explain what Mohammad actually says about this. These terrorists do not have the backing of the majority of the Muslim people either, the Muslims know that these terrorists and Radical rebels are not good for them. These radical rebels and terrorists are not actually being funded by the Muslim citizens most times. Track the money trail, the money is coming from the West and Europe. Not necessarily by our governments though, some comes from big corporate or banking interests.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
. You also have to think why we were bombing them in the first place. It must have been because there were some pretty bad people doing some pretty bad things there to begin with. Stop SHILLING you shallow #ing argument please, it's really stupid.

What have Saddam or Gadafi ever done to USA ? Both Iraq and Libya are #holes today after your military "liberated" them from those "bad" people.
That's an argument you can't deny. Libya was a flagship of Africa before gun ho yanks decided to "liberate" it. Most of your former presidents are nothing but murderous war criminals.
Please keep your filthy army away from other nations and this world might just become a better place

edit on 5-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I think you aught to do a bit of googling. At the moment it's all their talking about on the news channels in the UK here.Virtually all the terrorists were and still are being radicalized through the mosques. Yes, that's the mosques that are being built everywhere by poor Muslims.
But where are they getting their money from and what form of Islam is being taught in these mosques????
SSHHH, let me tell you but don't tell anyone else. The money is coming from ONE place only and only their brand of Islam is allowed to be taught in their mosques.
That is the Wahhabis and they are Saudis. Look no further, our security forces know, our government knows but the biggest question is just what will they do about it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: rickymouse
I think you aught to do a bit of googling. At the moment it's all their talking about on the news channels in the UK here.Virtually all the terrorists were and still are being radicalized through the mosques. Yes, that's the mosques that are being built everywhere by poor Muslims.
But where are they getting their money from and what form of Islam is being taught in these mosques????
SSHHH, let me tell you but don't tell anyone else. The money is coming from ONE place only and only their brand of Islam is allowed to be taught in their mosques.
That is the Wahhabis and they are Saudis. Look no further, our security forces know, our government knows but the biggest question is just what will they do about it.

There are different kinds of Muslim groups out there, they are constantly fighting among themselves. Also there are more radical groups of them within the different types. There are about twenty percent of total Muslims that are problematic, way more Christians have. Seven percent of people in this country commit a majority of the crimes. One bad person effects a lot of good people negatively.

There are a lot of good peaceful Muslims out there too, we cannot judge the whole group by the bad ones. But how do you get rid of the bad ones without hurting the good people, that is always a problem.

There are some bad Christians out there too, they do not follow the path of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
In another thread about this subject, someone posted a very handy graphic that might tie this dipomatic row in with the war in Syria.

Qatar wanted to build a pipeline that ran thru SA, Jordan, and Syria, into Turkey. Syria told Qatar to take a flying leap, and many people think this is the real underlying reason the Syrian civil war started. This might also be the reason behind the coup attempt in Turkey that failed. If seemingly the whole Gulf region is now turning against Qatar, then perhaps these conspiracy theories might have some truth behind them?
edit on 5-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

What a stretch there.

No. It doesn't sound or read like RickyMouse said that.

Hatred, revenge, an angry emotional outburst, quiet or overt back stabbing that ends up seriously wounding or killing another is just that. As many civilians walking around town and inside nonsecular house holds terrorize each other on a daily basis. They aren't practicing anything but seriously wounding or killing another person.

It is obvious everyone needs 2 entirely different planets. One planet where people there do not have it in their heart of hearts to seriously wound or murder their own human family with no money system that puts a price tag on their own human family because they see they all are so precious they are priceless.

The other planet puts price tags on human lives and will find some logic that supports seriously wounding or murdering their own kind.

Simplified, sounds like one is planet heaven and the other is planet purgatory where it is determined here, on earth, call it earthagatory, what our faith and actions were while we were enclosed here, that determins what happens to us next when we exit this place.

Obviously there are some GOOD people here that didn't make the jump out of here who are facing a very critical point in their purpose here on planet Earthagatory, and that is, love one another as yourselves and love your Lord God with all your heart, mind and soul. So this, my good people here, is a reminder of what's really happening. You are you, you are awesome. You are amazing. You are loved. Keep growing, learn, change your heart, there are so many waiting for you to make that LAST change and be the change you wish to see.
edit on 5-6-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join