It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How The British Police Are Being Taken Over By Covert Intelligence Services

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Theresa May led the onslaught against the police making use of the anti-constabulary black ops of the past, Hillsborough, Orgreave, etc, the more recent smears such as Plebgate, and various miscarriages of justice. Police budgets were drastically cut.

Now we've reached the inevitable conclusion, as summed up by this man.

We'll have panicked calls for more police. Here's a Corbyn quote.

www.policeprofessional.com...

The police and security services must get the resources they need, not 20,000 police cuts.

Against the advice of the majority of experienced police, direct entry is being promoted as a quick fix.

www.polfed.org...

. . . individuals first need a grounding on what it takes to be an officer in the 21st century. Direct recruitment or 'direct entry' is not a magic bullet . . .

And that's how it's done.

Covert intelligence officers bounced straight in without the long, arduous task of working from the ground up, with no risk of being outed by their behaviour during those years.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Covert intelligence officers bounced straight in without the long, arduous task of working from the ground up, with no risk of being outed by their behaviour during those years.

So they will receive no training? If they do receive training, how long will it be?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Being?

Do you know how long Britain has been run covertly behind the throne by intelligence agencies and the agencies run by the Masonic fraternity?

007= Two Ball Cane, is from John Dee the occultist to the queen.

Tubal-Cain​, a figure revered by Masons for inventing the use of metal in the Bible, from the line of Cain, is what it means.

My point is that Masonry/Bnai Brit and the central Bank of London have been in control of London since before the WW1 at least. This is not news.

It was British intelligence agencies that masterminded the demise of the Ottoman Empire, work at Oxford and Cambridge revising history, have been creating schisms so the Colonizers could conquer foreign lands more easily and the colonial oppression that is today called "Secularism​", is also the brain child of British intelligence.

Installed the Saudi regime too.

Sponsored Wahhabism and Salafism as their favorite form of Islam, one reason being interest was illegal in Islam until the Saudis legalized it.

Dubai is named after the Masonic Hiram Abiud, they say Abiff, but the Hiram they mean is the one who lived in the time of Herod A-GRIP-PA, and the Temple they are obsessed with is his, not the first Temple.

Abiud
dubAI.

Sabbattai Arabia.

Intelligence agencies have always been more powerful than elected officials, no oversight, or little, and they can assassinate anyone and blame anyone for it.

Kennedy threatened to "Splinter the CIA into a million pieces."

Instead they just killed him. Right next to an obelisk.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
One more thing.

There are only "Covert intelligence agencies."

Otherwise they could not possibly operate or gather "Intelligence."

Overt intelligence agencies...do not exist.

And they have always been running the show. They answer to more powerful people than Potus' and P.M.'s.
edit on 5-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

how about no.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Ah... the malevolent "They" .............. always good for a few uses as the boogyman.

www.youtube.com...

Guess I'll use the FrontGate and then the Sidegate to go into town to Dennys for something to eat before TPTB wake up. Come and gone, and no one the wiser.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Plotus because: you know how the mind wanders.... first thing you know, there's a party, you see an old flame, and hightail it out the back door.....and.. .

It's called denying responsibility ...... or here in the States, "Passing The Buck"
edit on 5-6-2017 by Plotus because: "Oop's I did it again"

I think "How The British Police Are Being Taken Over By Covert Intelligence Services" is more likely Islam than some 007 dude or dudette.
edit on 5-6-2017 by Plotus because: It's lonely at the top....

Then there's those in the know, who are aware of who really runs Great Britain ....... Mycroft Holmes of course....

edit on 5-6-2017 by Plotus because: Nice thing about Denny's.... it's always open.

And being an exporter of Colonialism for more than a century, they have made lots of acquaintances. Many eager to collect on the promises of prosperity and a better life under the Crown.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Plotus because: Think I'll have a "Grand Slam"...... and a diet soda.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

If only "they" didn't exist.

Nothing cryptic I mean the governments of the world. "They" are almost all actually run by wicked scum and "they" (I honestly have no clue who you are talking about if we are not talking about the same thing that's why) are no Boogeyman.

They're all too real.

I would love to believe otherwise but look at the world and tell me it is not run by lords of darkness who don't think twice about the loss of civilian/human period, life, and will send the youths to their death for profit and say they are "spreading democracy."

You can't help but noticing the rhetoric is the same, everyone is told what to say, even Donald Trump, who might appear powerful because he is rich and Potus.

He would be gone by the end of the month if he didn't do what he was told.

By... "Them."

The "Deep State."

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Everything you say may well be true. 'with a little wriggle room' but it "TPTB' is painted with a very broad brush. To be sure there has been political intrigue in Britain since ancient times. Not much good either.

refer back to Link #1 www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You might even say that is why we exist ....The United States. To throw off the shackles of the Monarchy.

Never the less, I am still fond of Queen Elizabeth.. even as an American...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No?

He is fine.

But not relevant to anything I said. I will tell him you said hi. Although I don't see no a lot.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

how about no.

It is a fallacious notion, if you are asking pertaining to my comments and whether or not what I said is true.

It is. You just aren't aware or are one of 'them'.

You don't bother to challenge a word I said though which says more than what you typed.
edit on 7-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

What I mean is they tell us about some of the other stuff they do, but not this.

When the first 'journalists' began selling their handwritten journals to multiple buyers the intelligence officers of the day got their claws in. Spook controlled media is mass mind control.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Indeed.

new topics

top topics

join