It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Caught Staging Muslim Vigil at London Bridge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Metallicus

Really, how many Muslims do you know?

I can't believe the scat I'm reading tonight..unf@ckinreal

The only scat I read is from Muslim apologists and supporters of fake news.

(post by vonclod removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I'd just like to say what is wrong with a peaceful message of Turn to Love, fake or not. I wish everyone involved in this terrible incident all the peace and love in the world.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967

I'd just like to say what is wrong with a peaceful message of Turn to Love, fake or not. I wish everyone involved in this terrible incident all the peace and love in the world.

Well, depending on point of view, what is wrong is that this vigil functions as a cover for true muslim anti-western sentiments.

In effect the vigil gives us the false impressions that Muslims at large is denouncing Muslim terrorism and thus may prevent us from taking appropriate actions to ensure our safety.

(or what is wrong could simply be that messages of love and peace gets devalued when they are being used for ratings and clickbait. Or that news outlets are once again shown to cross the line between reporting a story and being part of the story. Take your pick.)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Well, depending on point of view, what is wrong is that this vigil functions as a cover for true muslim anti-western sentiments.

In effect the vigil gives us the false impressions that Muslims at large is denouncing Muslim terrorism and thus may prevent us from taking appropriate actions to ensure our safety.

Are you honestly suggesting that true muslim sentiments are anti western sentiments and that moderate muslims denouncing this act is preventing terrorists from being caught?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: theantediluvian

Speaking of desperation, I'm really starting to miss your daily Trump/Russia threads.

Don't give up so easily, keep repeating the lie and eventually people might start believing it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So being a journalist is like being a lawyer. Do whatever it takes / eat a dog you dogs.

What happens when every profession takes this attitude?

These rock star propagandists are the reason I dont respect American journalism.

edit on 6 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Of course.. I can't say I'm surprised lolz.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No wonder CNN hasn't been able to break any news, or get any scoops, the past year. The domestic terrorist who runs the network has dedicated every resource to the MAKE IT FAKE IT department.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join