It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Right: "We're not capitalists, we're not egalitarians, and we dont want democracy".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

That's an interesting concept.

I guess I have a few things to read up on now.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah, I can see this being the truth.

I think they want fascism and some would love to take it all the back to to a combination of the 3rd Reich and the early 1800's if you know what I'm saying.

But that's just me. I'm notoriously untrusting of those folks and their motives.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I have been reflecting a lot this week, on my reaction to you in the 'other' thread. I actually wish the mods would have removed the 'libtard' comment I made..

You have a lot of common sense, and I agree with most of your posts. I tried to send a pm about it, but many here don't bother with private messages so who knows if you even got it.

Take care, keep on keepin on!
edit on 8-6-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Dude, i'm so confused after watching the video in your OP.

So are these Red Ice people real homophobic, jew hating, white supremacists?

Have they ever been to 4Chan?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The Alt-Right doesn't even exist. The MSM created the term to stir up trouble between both parties and people use that now to troll the Left leaning people. It's not real. I guess the same goes for the Alt-Left.

No, the MSM did not invent the term alt right. A neo nazi did.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The Alt-Right doesn't even exist. The MSM created the term to stir up trouble between both parties and people use that now to troll the Left leaning people. It's not real. I guess the same goes for the Alt-Left.

No, the MSM did not invent the term alt right. A neo nazi did.

Give specifics please.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So are these Red Ice people real homophobic, jew hating, white supremacists?

I dunno man.

Couldnt even tell you at this point.

I could see that potential.

Well actually, they didn't slam Milo for all his gay fabulousity.

The one thing I can say for sure, I believe, is that they're a polar opposite to the "Nu-Liberal" / SJW / "Nu-Nazi" / whatever war on white straight etc males.

How precisely to interpret that statement is up to you.

My I like to say 'own' "Socio-Agnostic" belief system is also a polar opposite to the SJW type.

Although for me, the fact that hardcore Identity Politics is the very definition of 'SJW'ism', and from what I call tell that's all this apparent 'true' 'Alt-Right' is as well, as far as I can tell I've no love for either and they'd all hang me together over a long enough time line....

And I can relate to their self-preservation instinct, and it is actually 'logical' (there is a bonafide threat afterall).

The problem is, for the same reason SJW'ism was DOA the moment it burst out the gates a handful of years ago, they're trying to repair every perception of the ills effect of dark / hardcore tribalism, with none other than dark most hardcore tribalism ("Hyper-Tribalism").

'This' Alt-Right in pure form on a mass scale, along side an SJW mainstream contingent, well it seems predictable to me that it would turn full dark mode. It isnt even to say that such a group that's what 'just they'd be' (naturally). But with a constant back & forth perpetually self-driven era of ongoing oneupsmanship permutations of retaliation (whether info, or fist to face understandings)... that's just the inherent predictable outcome that it would be.

Quote me on that. But dont forget to include how I also exclaimed that this entire SJW design was surely also predictable but most precisely the exact people whom actually had the insights and intellect to design the whole thing. And for that reason, however bad this whole formula gets, I will always blame the SJW's for all of the Social Group Warfare (SGW) drama that their BS ultimately unleashes, not merely because I'm white etc.

The real bitch of me making that statement is, that the emergence and then rise and then metamorphis' of the Alt-Right into the darkness beyond its own designs, internationally, was entirely inherently predictable on the architects of the minds that socially engineered all this SJW movement. Which, by the way, if you start to look at it with this idea that the true fountainheads had such an endgame in mind, there's an eerie thing you might just start to notice: that there's an awful lt of clear and present and seemingly predictable sigma's that keep churning up, that they really only even make sense for such theoretical architects it wouldn't make sense for them to design it that way unless an international white supremacist movement (of the imperialistic in nature) were to arise as the endgame. The liberals would scream that no such social engineering no way was ever a 'thing', but the thing is all these conflicting ordeals in every thing they carry on about brazenly, this paradox is itself the main source of this wicked design suspicion I'm positing. They also defend the MSM no matter how blatantly crooked, pick your media slur these multinational corporatist organizations who are primary engines of such alleged social engineering behind this whole 'alleged' scheme.

And I dont like any of the above (except Socio-Agnosticism).

PanterA - Rise

edit on 8-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I didnt get a PM. Never heard anyone say the PMs dont work.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Well I sent one. I guess it will take a leap of faith at this point on your behalf.

Maybe I had the spelling wrong, I dunno. I basically stated that it WAS late, and I hit the sauce too much, as you stated you also did, and I apologized. That's all I can do tho. If there's still a problem after that? Well it's on you.

Good luck! I really like and agree with almost all your posts.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I knew it LOL,

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Send me a pm. I'll respond. I guess that would be the best way to test it. If I type your full username, apparently I don't have it right.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I knew it LOL,

Yup you did! I LOVE you for calling it!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You know what it was? I didn't get that you actually have THREE "s"' in your name. All this time, I read it as 'ignoranceisntbliss".

And I was WRONG! It's....IgnoranceIsntBlisss! Hoooooo! My bad man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join