It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Committee Launches First New Clinton Corruption Investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

True, she has had a guardian angel in Obama.

Now I wonder if Trump the barbarian is going to jail her?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Connections?

From the OP's article:

Clinton’s support for Yunus dates to former President Bill Clinton’s years as Arkansas governor. Both Clintons became micro-credit loan advocates and enthusiastic backers of Yunus, who invented the lending scheme.

Yunus invented micro-credit lending? Really? That's odd. I thought Stanley Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, invented micro-financing:

From January 1981 to November 1984, Dunham was the program officer for women and employment in the Ford Foundation's Southeast Asia regional office in Jakarta.[42][48] While at the Ford Foundation, she developed a model of microfinance which is now the standard in Indonesia, a country that is a world leader in micro-credit systems.[50] Peter Geithner, father of Tim Geithner (who later became U.S. Secretary of the Treasury in her son's administration), was head of the foundation's Asia grant-making at that time.[51]
en.wikipedia.org...

Stanley Ann Dunham worked for Peter F. Geithner. The turbo-tax kids father Peter was the director of the Ford Foundation. Obama's mother Ann looked over the Ford micro finance program she was developing.

Good Gawd! It's a small world, isn't it. Does anybody else find this just too coincidental?

Whoa...read this:

She did the early work on microloans. Toward the end of her life, she was working in Africa, using different sized loans. She also worked in Pakistan. People have compared her to the microfinance banker from Bangladesh who won the Nobel Peace Prize (2006), Mohammad Yunus.
www.nea.org...

Barack Obama's mother would have been about Bill Clinton's age today. He was born in 1946 and she in 1942. I wonder if they knew each other? hmmmmm

Stanley Ann Dunham died about two years into Bill Clinton's presidency. She was 52.

edit on 4-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I bet Hillary knew Dunham, too.

Something BIG is being covered up, my friends.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I bet Hillary knew Dunham, too.

Something BIG is being covered up, my friends.

Well..we can remove Hillary's brain from consideration then.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So dug a little deeper and found the below...just seems to be giving the possibilites of micro financing because of the lack of regulation.

Prior to this I found only one article where there was controversy. I was from Norway where there was a question as to whether their funds were used as intended...Title: Saint under siege

Below is an article questioning microfinance
link

Data suggests that regionally, the highest concentration of microfinance accounts is in India. There are approximately 188 million accounts held under the umbrella of MFI’s. These accounts represent almost 18% of the total national population.

The contemporary concept of ‘microfinance’ has had its inception in the early 1970s in Bangladesh. Nobel Laurete Muhammad Yunus initiated the ‘Grameen Bank’ to empower the women of Bangladesh. In 70’s the bank was giving them small credits to become self-sufficient. The success of the Grameen Bank has taken the world by surprise. These efforts have also been replicated globally in the form of Grameen America.

The current structure of the distribution of microfinances is largely unregulated and hence most MFIs are relatively unaccountable for their actions regarding allocation of finances. The absence of stringent regulations leaves a lacuna which renders the institutions susceptible to activities beyond the purview of law. These MFIs appear to shadow deep rooted political agendas. Additionally, the possibility of MFIs leaning towards terrorist financing activities may not be ruled out.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

If I understand, the Clintons and unregulated money-IRS audit threats-meddling in other countries affairs.

Reminds me of LBJ and him really really needing to be president to make all the bad stuff he was up to go bye bye.

The only problem is that Hillary didn't win president, even though she was guaranteed to win. Now the sh is staking up.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A broad statement if I may..

No James Comey to phuck this up.

No Loretta Lynch to Ignore the facts.

No Obama to collude and shield heifer Hillary.

LOCK HER UP Mr. Sessions!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you think this is why Trump backed off Hillary right after the election?

Trump is a master chess player, and I wonder what he is doing.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lot of close connections there. More food for thought.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Yawn...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Yawn...

Kinda gives ya that numbing feeling.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A broad statement if I may..

No James Comey to phuck this up.

No Loretta Lynch to Ignore the facts.

No Obama to collude and shield heifer Hillary.

LOCK HER UP Mr. Sessions!

So Hillary is going to prison, then?

And when she doesn't, can we have more threads like this? Like threads all of the time?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes just keep commenting.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The Iowa Republican’s effort is the first new official inquiry of Clinton since her unexpected loss in the 2016 presidential election

This is only the 1st.

They've been harassing Trump and impeding him for months. They should have just played dead. All the protection from their fired operatives is just about gone.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SublimecraftHillary Clinton is not dodgy A.F, she has NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, lied to anyone

Sometimes she just misremembers.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You forgot to say RUSSIA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join