It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Churches Flirting With The Mark of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

As the Jewish nation killed Christ, and also persecuted and killed his followers, so in our age the Christian Church will enforce the mark of the beast, and murder all the saints of the Lord, save the 144,000. And the Christian Church is preparing itself to do just that. It will enforce the mark of the beast in the name of "Jesus", and already a global movement which is connected to climate change is taking place to do just that. It is only open on some fronts right, but for others it continues to be pushed in the name of climate change and "Christ". I use quotes because this enforcement will not be done in the name of the real Jesus Christ, but in the name of the antichrist, the false Christ, being Satan, who appears just prior to the Second Coming of the true Christ. It is really getting close to the end. Are you ready? Are you sure!? If not, I pray this helps you realize that you need to start getting ready, and awake from the Lukewarm State as Revelation 3 speaks of:

Revelation 3:14-22 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

Playback error on the video. Fix that and I think this post will liven up. Great topic to discuss and I'll check back in. Stay blessed!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Did the Jews really kill Christians? Besides Jesus, what evidence do you have?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That is what Paul was doing when he was Saul.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I've been waiting several days for someone to post this news.

You may not even know how right you are.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

First off - the Roman's killed Jesus - if the bible is to be believed.

Second - I always thought that the 'sign of the beast' was the 'www' part of an internet address. The 'double u's' being representative of three Roman VI's.
"

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm kind of wondering,waiting for the return of someone,not unlike when Spanairds and Catholic church decimated So America,they thought it was a "god',suppose it was written ,is this a set up to get the majority to become submissive?this way so history can repeat itself

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi Everyone! Sorry for the mistake! Is it possible I can get a Moderator to assist me with the OP?

Here is the video for the original post.

edit on 6-6-2017 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: Multipled Edits... trying to fix issue

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
When God returns, will he be pissed that Mary named him Cheezus instead of Emmanuel?

Followers of Cheezus are in for it.
edit on 7-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I've been waiting several days for someone to post this news.

You may not even know how right you are.

Eh, I don't trust WLC. They prophesied some falsehood.

top topics

join