It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Regret I have Concerns - London Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

All of those incidents are staged. There are plenty of videos and info out there showing that many of them have been staged. I don't recall which "terrorist attack" it was last year, but there was also a report of fake explosive devices...it may have been the thing where the truck plowed into people in France.

When I saw the photo of the "terrorist" on the ground with the canisters yesterday, that was the first thing that popped into my head. I checked because I was looking for the telltale "eyewitness" who didn't really know what was going on and couldn't really give any details...other than being the sole person to hear someone shout "Allahu Akbar" right before the # hit the fan. I wasn't disappointed, either.

This "attack" is showing the desperation of the people behind all of this. They went right for the terror trifecta; plow into people with a vehicle, start stabbing and shooting people too...and add a plot twist by using multiple locations. Then, added bonus at the end: "Oh sh!t He's strapped with explosives! Haha just kidding...they weren't real explosives, just a fashion statement." If you really look, there is a definite, undeniable pattern here.

So many of us have been trying to tell people that this is not real, that it's being done to keep the public in a state of fear and confusion. That's not the only tool they regularly use to manipulate people, but it is possibly the most effective. I was truly appalled to see several members here calling for the extermination of all Muslims and other violent acts. That is precisely what the people behind this are looking for.

They want a war. And they'll get one any way possible. The easiest path to that right now, the one that most people will jump right on board with, is Islamic terrorism. The only way to stop them is to expose their lies. Don't stop digging. You're on the right track. And the more you look, the more you will find.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There is one other thing I've found watching some of the insane youtube videos and that this.....at 48.30 it seems the police have a suspect and he is surrounded. He is then run out between two officers with others behind who are shouting to people to "Get back". This would tell me that they thought the vest was real and more importantly a suspect was actually alive at this point contrary to what we've been told. (the guy who's made this video is a knob and seriously clutching at straws but this video snippet he shows is interesting)
go to 48.30

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Dont regret any concerns. C'mon...youre human. Its ok. Im just gald all the previous "gun control-this and gun-control-that" rhetoric that has been going on here about "safer" UK with hardly any guns like the U.S....and the U.S. "crazy-place"....its all being put in place now.

Just last night...It was KNIVES and a VEHICLE and the British Police now... not only us Americans gun owners firing rounds and rounds. It takes nothing more that a set of car-keys and a kitchen drawer to create terror. Even less.

This crap has been going on and on...longer in the U.S. Who's behind things and pys-ops and false-flags doesnt matter. Its getting worse and more frequent and in more places. We all should be worried.

Thanks and take care Phyllida....stay safe...wherever you go and wherever you are. All of us....

Best, MS

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
There is one other thing I've found watching some of the insane youtube videos and that this.....at 48.30 it seems the police have a suspect and he is surrounded. He is then run out between two officers with others behind who are shouting to people to "Get back". This would tell me that they thought the vest was real and more importantly a suspect was actually alive at this point contrary to what we've been told. (the guy who's made this video is a knob and seriously clutching at straws but this video snippet he shows is interesting)
go to 48.30

Exactly! It looked like they had caught them. Now why would they shoot these men if they could provide valuable information? That's the only thing that makes me go 'hmmm'.
Maybe it's a strategy, they want the public to think they have been shot when in fact they are being interrogated. Giving accomplices a false sense of security?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

True it doesn't take much to create terror
I detest feeling so blind & helpless so although it doesn't feel right questioning something this close to home but had to be done
and thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: z00mster

I can't find that video which i believe was taken by a witness from a house across the road anywhere else but in this guys vid. Perhaps it will come out later.
They had at least one of them so why kill them? Or have they in fact killed them? Were the Police who were changing clothes impersonating the suspects? Have the suspects been whipped away to somewhere secret? How quickly did the Police arrest the 12 others even though the terrorists were allegedly dead and so far no id has been found?
Gawd this is awful not knowing the truth

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Hey! Thank you for making this thread.....if it brings attention to even one person to think about....then its good.

Best, MS

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And today Theresa May wants to pass the Patriot Act. ERR I mean censor the Internets. Nothing to see here.

They have the media in on it. They can do as they please.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed right after trump votes no on the Paris climate thing this happens?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Not sure how it could be related though.....it is said that it was in retaliation for the RAF bombing them with the words "love from manchester" written on the bombs

Gotta love the flyboys for their sense of humour

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The timeline is awfully short.

Logically, I believe that these terrorists were being spied on for months and the authorities knew they were going to launch the attack.

Maybe the point where they rented the van was a tip off that things were going to escallate and this gave the cops a few hours to mobilise. Unfortunately with terror laws it's not enough to just arrest them before they've committed a crime. It's teetering on the edge of Thought Crimes.

If they were arrested for merely planning an attack or supporting daesh then they'd sit around in prison, with all their "human rights", using the internet and getting visits from friends and slowly converting the rest of the prison population to extreme Islam.

If they're captured early on in the process of committing the attack then they could be eliminated

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The timeline is awfully short.

Logically, I believe that these terrorists were being spied on for months and the authorities knew they were going to launch the attack.

Maybe the point where they rented the van was a tip off that things were going to escallate and this gave the cops a few hours to mobilise. Unfortunately with terror laws it's not enough to just arrest them before they've committed a crime. It's teetering on the edge of Thought Crimes.

If they were arrested for merely planning an attack or supporting daesh then they'd sit around in prison, with all their "human rights", using the internet and getting visits from friends and slowly converting the rest of the prison population to extreme Islam.

If they're captured early on in the process of committing the attack then they could be eliminated

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Am I the only one that noticed right after trump votes no on the Paris climate thing this happens?

What are you saying? This is retaliation for Trumps climate change contrarianism or some kind of revenge for pollution...??

lolwut?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The big tell for me, is the video clearly shows they had a man in custody. What happened to that man? Why has there been no mention of an arrest? All we've heard is that all 3 attackers were shot....clearly that's not the case

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The 8 minute time frame does seem a little strange. By looking at the one video of the police changing they could have probably done it in a little less than 7 minutes. There didn't seem to be much hurry in getting changed. Not to me anyway.

I'm sorry all our bad habits of American fakery has leaked across the pond to you good people.

The problem with this people are going to start having it in their heads something is probably fake when something happens around them and then they will really get hurt for not trying to find real protection for themselves when a very real thing happens. Not saying here that nobody got hurt from this event, far from that, just that eventually a weird numbness may set in over time or state of apathy.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It's a Conspiracy Theory(albeit skeptical) leaning site, not MSM leaning.

Even if you get the usual "not everything is a FF!" Nothing wrong with questioning at least it was found the video maker made a mistake(?) with psyop!

/CT on
There's a quote that goes alike this alluding to US terror(whether homegrown or not): "If it happened, it was allowed to happen."

Meaning alphabet agencies are already supposedly in the know and tracking suspects of pre terror plots. Sometimes funding and adding in informants to see if they will act. In the case as follows(and fortunately), a fake bomb was supplied: source.

Officers changing clothes on the street: Maybe for a new duty or to allude there are more on the job than what appears to be?

/CT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing clothes in street: Dunno how common that is there? No time to do it elsewhere and or without a proper facility. Changing clothes for a new duty given to them? Crew for cleanup due to a shortage of such who can perform that? Field forensics pathology officers(or what ever that is called in the UK). Possible chemical scare on clothes emergency? If not some form of other usual protocol.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
The big tell for me, is the video clearly shows they had a man in custody. What happened to that man? Why has there been no mention of an arrest? All we've heard is that all 3 attackers were shot....clearly that's not the case

Was wondering about that too when i was watching from the live feed and sharing the event as it went on. I am guessing that was part of the twelve arrested? source. While I didn't hear about that incident in particular as an arrest, wasn't mentioned as far as I know. I don't know-not being too familiar with police corruption and have never heard of it there?-that they would have detained and then killed the suspect?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
8 minute response time is actually not that fast considering armed police routinely patrol the Shard and London Bridge station. I pass through it all the time.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
FBI?

First what came in my mind was the murder of Michelle Kiesewetter, a cop. And the attempted murder of her colleague.
Official story is that this murder was a part of the "NSU" nazi terror case.
Meanwhile everybody in germany knows, even the hardest "every official statement is the only truth"-advocates had and have to admit, that the whole "NSU" case is nothing than a, call it what you want, secret services, deep state, shadow government construct!

And we had the FBI at the scene!

5 days before the murder of Michele Kiesewetter, the former US "security" officials gave the indispensable terror alarm about muslim terror attacks. It might be that Kiesewetter and Martin A. were involved in a former united States "anti-terror" operation. Or that they saw something they were not allowed to see. Maybe they disturbed the staging of a muslim terror attack?

The people that were seen fleeing from the crime scene, jumping into ready to leave cars, washing blood of their hands in a lake or river etc, were all described as looking like "turkish" or "muslim"(and NOT like the two alleged NSU terrorists Böhnhardt and Mundlos). Exactly the people you need to stage a muslim terror event.
Btw, we know now about more than 100 former US secret service agents and former US soldiers, that did secret operations at that time in Germany(i bet then it are at least 1000, 900 we don´t know anything of in Germany).

""Man hätte auf US-Seite Hinweise darauf, dass möglicherweise das FBI im Rahmen einer Operation auf deutschem Boden zwei Mitarbeiter nach Deutschland habe reisen lassen und diese nach dem Vorfall in Heilbronn wieder zurückbeordert habe."
(Please use a translator)

The FBI denies every involvement in any secret operation. What else..?
But then we have Master Sergeant H.
Who was caught on a speed camera, in a BMW with concealed former united States license plates, 55 minutes before the murder of Kiesewetter, on his way to Heilbronn, where everything happened.
Master Sergeant H. is an elite soldier of the former US Special Forces Group, stationed in Böblingen. That group is, inter alia, responsible for the "fight against muslim terror"!!!

Then we have reports about two FBI agents right at the murder scene, right at the time of the crime.

"Waren zum Zeitpunkt des Anschlages auf die zwei Polizeibeamten in Heilbronn im April 2007 zwei FBI-Agenten am Tatort Theresienwiese und wurden Zeugen der Schüsse?"

To cut things short, nothing to see here, move along, everything was made secret until 2071...

That is what came into my mind when i heard about any FBI involvement in the London case.

And now some people might get why i sound sometimes anti former USA(government, shadow government, deep state, occupiers, NOT the average former US people!!!)...

edit on 5 6 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Does the US not have a time limit of 15 mins to corner off any major city ? Or was Liam Neeson lying to me

If they have, then 8 minutes is not that good, considering the terror threat level at its highest and military involvement in domestic security now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join