It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See! CERN Admits Their Real Mission

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

it was rethorical.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: sled735

What you said here...
If your not religious just put that aside and look at the signs in the sky that line up like it says in the bible.

🔛

Yes, I guess that could use some clarification.

What I meant was, use the verses in the Bible like a scientific road map to understand what is being predicted to happen as these alignments take place.
Many people refer to the Bible to cross-reference such things.
Just because it's the Bible doesn't mean you have to be religious to read it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

How about a university study with PDF downloadable peer reviewed thesis?
Something credible.

I did that already. Not from a university, but from respected scientists.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP
A particle accelerator is needed to make it, and they've been making larger and more powerful p.a. since the late 50s

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

I thought it was about a portal letting entities in.
The art is another thing but the OP isn't really focused on the art so much as what he feels it reveals. ...
Come to think of it, you're absolutely correct. This is art appreciation at its ultimate. These pieces speak to the OP the way a Renior in the Richmond Fine Arts Museum spoke to me.
I totally missed that. Thanks.

I figured that to you it was what it is supposed to be an art project.
Crappy looking art in my opinion but nowadays they call all kinds of stuff "art".
Cern has onboard "artists" and NASA has their own virtual reality techs.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I watched that video and was interesting I respect what he is saying as do I you.

I do think that CERN is up to something more dark then they are letting onto. This certainly seems to be the case the more we move forward. Their experiments are very hidden, you only hear of the odd titbits once in a while but never the whole story.

To play around like this with particles and the very fabric of our world sure would create some very odd results, possibly results that not even CERN are aware of until maybe now. I am not sure.

There is a possibility that CERN or something similar to this hidden away has achieved something that far outweighs our current understandings and possibly has achieved time travel or sorts or the bending of time and space. From all the stories I have read and documentations it would seem since the early 60's world governments have chased this very idea as though they want it, they want to be able to do it as a weapon.

If so, our world is being manipulated by higher powers, possibly ourselves in the future. Everyone knows what happens to limitless power though dont we, power corrupts.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Thank you BP.

Yes, I think they are up to more than they are telling us. If people have eyes to see, it's right in front of them; they are opening portals to other worlds. Whether it's just to other planets in our universe, or other dimensions, I'm not sure.

I'm convinced TPTB used HAARP to create a portal in Norway.

Pres. Obama was warned not to tell about ETs at some speech he was suppose to give, or they would send his plane through that portal they created in Norway. People "in the know" have reported this to be true. The spiral was their warning to him.

edit on 6/5/2017 by sled735 because: Change video

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How would a particle accelerator make portals?
Not saying they don't, but that part is always left out.

Also, didn't we do 9/23 like last year or year before, and it was a bug build up for nothing then?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel
How would a particle accelerator make portals?
Not saying they don't, but that part is always left out.

Also, didn't we do 9/23 like last year or year before, and it was a bug build up for nothing then?

I'm no scientist, so my answer is, I don't know.

The video I posted of the man explaining the 2/23 date also explains the 2 year gap of the prediction for 2015 that should have been 2017.

edit on 6/5/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

No problem sled, to many people here tend to slate people with ideas sometimes or not be respectful anymore. I think members like you help keep alive the understanding that not all is what it seems and I could read and talk with people like you often.

I certainly agree that HAARP is being used by the government as they closed its base down not long ago because their testing was complete. How long has it been complete and what did they discover? Knowing this was an offshoot of what Tesla played with, I would not be surprised if they have used it to create strange things on our earth.

I will read into what you said about Obama, interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

LOL. I honestly don't know how some of you don't get embarrassed, posting such blatantly stupid and blatantly false nonsense. I mean.... are you completely devoid of critical thinking skills, or do you just choose not to use them?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

No problem sled, to many people here tend to slate people with ideas sometimes or not be respectful anymore. I think members like you help keep alive the understanding that not all is what it seems and I could read and talk with people like you often.

I certainly agree that HAARP is being used by the government as they closed its base down not long ago because their testing was complete. How long has it been complete and what did they discover? Knowing this was an offshoot of what Tesla played with, I would not be surprised if they have used it to create strange things on our earth.

I will read into what you said about Obama, interesting.

HAARP is slightly off topic from CERN, but they are both what I consider black operations, so...

There is allegedly another HAARP base in Arkansas, and I've also learned that they are making smaller versions that can sit on a naval ship.

The HAARP base in question is located in the extreme south central part of Missouri region. From the nearest couple of roads that are south of the base, one can see the HAARP base when it fires, especially at night. These roads and areas are actually located in the very north central part of Arkansas. The HAARP base is located between the areas of Mountain Home, Arkansas, which is south of the base, and Gainesville, Missouri, which is north of the base. Near to where the HAARP base is located, there is also a large FEMA camp, which is located in Arkansas, north of the Mountain Home area. I will not give any more info on this due to personal safety concerns. " January 4,

Read the full Article

I'll look for that information on President Obama. I know I did a thread about it, but I post on several different boards, so no telling which one it's on.

ETA: Yes, they said they closed the facility in Alaska and sold it to the university. I think that's a cover story of it's own. Who better to use it to further their studies than a bunch of people in white lab coats pretending to be professors?

2nd ETA: Well, darn it, I couldn't find the thread about Obama. I'll just paraphrase what I read:

It was when Obama was on his plane heading to get his Nobel Peace award, I think, that he received the message that if he mentioned the ETs during his speech, like he had planned, that his plane could end up in that spiral. They were telling him they would send him off planet.

There was a lot more to the story. I wish I could fine it!! Sorry.

edit on 6/5/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Obviously ARTS at CERNS when you piece the left and right banners, why does he even need to try to guess the words ?
Is he trying to convince retards ?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
CERN may be evil
what if it is only art?
Yes, Bilderburg knows.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Ahh... I did find this article that has something about Obama and the Norway Spiral, but it isn't exactly what I remember reading.

Dr. Pete Peterson, a very credible insider, had three different high-level sources in media and government tell him the same story in June 2009, independently -- that Disclosure is indeed imminent. The date had been set for November 27, 2009, and would come from the White House, by Obama himself, as a two-hour television address aired around the world.
Dr. Peterson had been shown the actual scheduled television time that had been booked, and said any time he'd heard something from three sources of this caliber, it turned out to be true.

It also made tactical sense to have done this on November 27th, as it was the day after Thanksgiving. Almost all American families would be home together, and thus they would be in a much better position to absorb the impact of such a stunning, world-changing announcement.

Bill and Kerry from Project Camelot, who were with me when we all heard this, both leaked the date -- whereas I maintained the secret until after it came and went. I was almost certain that giving away the secret date ensured it wouldn't -- nay, couldn't -- have happened on that particular day.

But that certainly doesn't mean it won't happen. A mere twelve days after the initial plan had been dropped, Obama may have been sent a very clear warning -- perhaps one of the last of this type he will ever have the chance to receive before the rug is whipped out from under him. What was the message? "Either make it official... or we're going to do it for you."

Okay, so maybe the warning was that Obama NEEDED to disclose what was going on? But, that's not what I remember reading.

There's more Here, and it continues at the bottom of each page to make 5 pages. It's a free short e-book.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Mildly entertaining, thanks for sharing. That guy was kind of all over the place with his commentary.

I think we're safe from dimensional portals being ripped open anytime soon. Although some may suffer through a poorly animated virtual tour of CERN.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You probably already know this if you ordered thst book, but the green lion has very strong significance within alchemy. That is very first thing I thought of when I saw both your book cover and how it correlated to the image from SSV's Twitter page.
Interestingly enough, the SSV twitter and some of its followers who I assume are applicants or adherents to this program, are connected to Cern, the DOD, GCHQ, and some kind of crypto currency bank (?? I'm probably using the wrong lingo, not a computer expert at all) called ohmwallet via Twitter.
I'm now following SSV and one of their followers who have posted here, as well as a few others linked to SSV on Twitter. I'm sure this got me noticed because there are not too many people following SSV right now.
I don't think this is just a game.
edit on 5-6-2017 by dicegirl72 because: Too many typos due to voice to text

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No, I'm not gullible.

You believe in chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
to many people here tend to slate people with ideas sometimes or not be respectful anymore. I think members like you help keep alive the understanding that not all is what it seems

no, they don't keep alive understanding that not all is what it seems. What they do is destroy any shred of credibility the site may have, and make it an internet-wide laughingstock by believing every ridiculous, inane, and downright idiotic theory they come across without ever using even a slight modicum of critical thinking skills. There's a difference between questioning things, and blindly believing every ridiculous conspiracy. in fact, that's the opposite of questioning things. They refuse to question anything at all about these ridiculous conspiracy theories. That's just another form of blind belief.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: DClark

It's a left on Whacko Way and two blocks north.

Your comments are always very enlightening and add so much to the thread.
Matter of fact, I think they are WAY too smart for all of us whakos so I am hoping they find a much better place to join forums rather than a whacky conspiracy theory website for nutjobs like us.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join