It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See! CERN Admits Their Real Mission

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

So if KPBs attachments are actually a thing with the opening of portals and CERN; its going to be ugly of biblical proportions a la "gnashing of teeth"?

oh what to do - will it return our Earth to a natural "timeless Garden of Eden"

saturndeathcult.com...

This purple dawn period would have produced an environment of perpetual twilight, with uniform global temperatures producing virtually no wind and there being a complete inability to calculate time. All continents, including Antarctica, would have supported the continual growth of fantastically elongated and splayed reddish vegetation in tropical abundance. Adapted through its red colouring to absorbing Saturn’s radiated energy rather than its light, Earth’s vegetation would have enjoyed a complete absence of seasons and this would have contributed to a densely rich atmosphere able to supprt the flight of giant insects that we know once existed.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Have you actually read the report directly from the IPCC ? Not the cherry picked version to suit the blog authors agenda to trick people like yourself into believing that chemtrails exist despite absolutely no scientific evidence to back up their claims beyond looking at clouds and contrails in the sky and not having even the slightest understanding of the science ?

I bet you haven't have you

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Watched the video. Terrible. As others have said the sign is Arts At CERN. How could he not figure that out if he were so smart? And, as someone else said, the reflection in the picture is off of the window of the office it was taken from. What a monumental time waster.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

What others have said plus...

Why does everything science always have to be connected to evil takeover conspiracies? Fear?

The Sinister Agenda of CERN:  Simply put they are trying to figure out what gives other particles their mass.  The "laws of nature" says mass should be negated by particle opposition. By all logic mass shouldn't exist, but it does.

Enter the theoretical "higgs boson". By colliding hadrons (mesons and baryons) they hope to detect this "God particle" which begets the asymmetry necessary for existence.

More here: www.decodedscience.org...

While it would be a campy pseudo sci-fi flick, a particle collider being used by the world's elites to open an extradimensional portal specifically to allow malevolent entities through so they can... [insert book of revelations]?
edit on 5-6-2017 by DefaultNamesake83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DefaultNamesake83

How many times did we have this type of conversation, detectives?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
possible scenario, but It's more probable that the main reason is manufacturing element 115 for the secret space program......

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
not to drift too far off topic, but hopefully we can open a portal to the void...the null space prison. let the terrorists float around in that shyte for a hot minute. no, trust me, there ARE virgins on the other side. step right up!

I hope they do make a portal so we can get rid of the 90% of the world whos not creating anything but lesser versions of themselves. Humans who do not create arent worth #. All they do is work, pay taxes and spew out offspring to keep up the endless pointless cycle. /rant

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DefaultNamesake83

How many times did we have this type of conversation, detectives?

That was Cooper from Interstellar explaining Interstellar before he was in Interstellar.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Watched the video. Terrible. As others have said the sign is Arts At CERN. How could he not figure that out if he were so smart? And, as someone else said, the reflection in the picture is off of the window of the office it was taken from. What a monumental time waster.

I thought he was just trying to see if Arts At Cern could add up to other words like it spells SATAN with some left over letters.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Have you actually read the report directly from the IPCC ? Not the cherry picked version to suit the blog authors agenda to trick people like yourself into believing that chemtrails exist despite absolutely no scientific evidence to back up their claims beyond looking at clouds and contrails in the sky and not having even the slightest understanding of the science ?

I bet you haven't have you

Here is a peer reviewed scientific article that might satisfy you: Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

And then, there's this...

Chemtrails - Barium, Aluminum, Titanium CONFIRMED In Rainwater

The substances that many of us who have been researching the chemtrail issue suspect are in the air --- ARE IN THE AIR. And coming down in rain and snow.

Especially BARIUM.

This devastating data points to a deliberate atmospheric release of massive quantities of material containing Aluminum, Barium, Calcium, Magnesium, Calcium, and Titanium.

These bleak figures also point to the possibility of a grim outlook for the humans (and animals) under this chem-bliz 'fallout', as well as the entire physical ecosystem.

We were not designed to breathe these materials. Especially at the tiny particulate size, which has over and over been proven to cause increased death rates. (Most recently by the Journal of American Medical Association, 3/6/2002, 'Mortality, and Long-term Exposure to Fine Particulate Air Pollution') More testing is urgently called for.

Other substances may be present -- these five were the only tests ordered, based on information collected from the Carnicom Chemtrail Site and Discussion Board. The form in which these documented five exist -- carbonates, hydrates, stearates (?) etc.-- is still unknown.

As chemtrails -- the postulated release method for these materials -- have been continually observed and documented over the United States and most of the world, more testing in other areas must be done to confirm that this is not simply a localized, temporary phenomena. The health and ecologic effects of these materials entering the groundwater, oceans, agriculture/food supply, and food chains must be considered and studied.

The health, climactic, and planetary effects of the massive quantities that must exist in the upper atmosphere to reach the ground in detectable levels must be studied.

The importance of these issues cannot be understated.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Like this???
Synthetic?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Possibly...
They built CERN to be bigger than Fermilab the particle accelerator here in the USA and finally found the Higgs. So maybe bigger is better.
There is a small particle acceleration lab about ten miles from me in Newport News Virginia.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

With the math they do in my eyes they are gods. I read some of Niels Bohr And David Bohm but I had to skip the math pages that proved their theories because well. Math...no not just math. Math involving symbols and unknowns and I'm a right brained artsy type who can see patterns but not concepts.
I found Leon Lederman much easier to absorb because even though his book contained math it was by his own choice very limited because he was talking to people like me .
To be quite honest I liked Fred Alan Wolf even more because he draws pictures and like I said I'm artsy.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh not you did-int...
Lol

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DClark

It's a left on Whacko Way and two blocks north.

Your comments are always very enlightening and add so much to the thread.

Read the ones that followed. They are a better quality.
Though they still call this wacko...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How about a university study with PDF downloadable peer reviewed thesis?
Something credible.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What you said here...
If your not religious just put that aside and look at the signs in the sky that line up like it says in the bible.

🔛

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I thought it was about a portal letting entities in.
The art is another thing but the OP isn't really focused on the art so much as what he feels it reveals. ...
Come to think of it, you're absolutely correct. This is art appreciation at its ultimate. These pieces speak to the OP the way a Renior in the Richmond Fine Arts Museum spoke to me.
I totally missed that. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Did I say you should stand in awe and stop thinking?
It seems I was more saying time to Start thinking.
But you know this thread is a symphony of fractured fairytales so I'm leaving and you all can enjoy the thread .

edit on 652017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

If it helps, go to my thread which ADMIN moved over to the Grey Area. It's titled "Third Times the Charm", There has already been one of these portals opened, momentarily, at the scene of a fatal traffic wreck. It was witnessed, and photographed. I saw the clip on the T.V. news about a week ago.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join