It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See! CERN Admits Their Real Mission

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: sled735

They?

The Powers That Be.
They reveal what's going to happen, or what IS happening, by making a movie about it, or showing objects in movies, story/comic books, art, etc.

What makes you think the stuff already here is going to be all OK with Cern opening a portal? The consequences fall on them too. Not.Gonna.Happen.

Who said it would be okay?
Could it be that TPTB know how to use this portal to travel out of this realm before the SHTF?

One theory I've heard is that they are opening the door so the Reptilians can escape because they know judgement is upon them. Some religious people might call them demons.
I don't know if I believe this, but according to recent DNA tests, humans are said to be alien hybrids, so some of us could have Reptilian DNA.
I keep hearing that the Elite among us are Reptilian hybrids. Maybe they know the secret of using the portal to get off the planet before the catastrophic events start to happen?

But, if there are good among us, I agree, they won't let it happen.

edit on 6/4/2017 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I watched this video last night, twice, then I went to bed. When I awoke this morning, the video was on my mind - something about the whole thing did not sit right with me.

and it's not that I cannot discern Art from science, but this speech, at this facility, by this person(s) seemed to definitely be sending a message. I have no idea what but is this where Art and Science meet on our plane of existence?

It's not often a video leaves me feeling like this, and I have learned a very long time ago never to ignore my instincts.

S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: eisegesis
For those that don't know, CERN is involved with the SVV. If you know what SVV represents, you'll understand why that is significant. Give me a minute and I'll find what compelled me to say that.

Well i searched svv cern.

SVV Cern google search

I don't know what that is. Please explain SVV.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I watched this video last night, twice, then I went to bed. When I awoke this morning, the video was on my mind - something about the whole thing did not sit right with me.

and it's not that I cannot discern Art from science, but this speech, at this facility, by this person(s) seemed to definitely be sending a message. I have no idea what but is this where Art and Science meet on our plane of existence?

It's not often a video leaves me feeling like this, and I have learned a very long time ago never to ignore my instincts.

S&F

Ahhhhh.... Finally, another intuitive!

Thank you for coming forward.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Here is another interesting coincidence.

This picture appeared just recently...

What immediately struck me, was that I just had this delivered to my doorstep the other day.

This is the complete picture:

Translation:

“Of Our Mercury which is the Green Lion Devouring the Sun”

“I am the true green and Golden Lion without cares,
In me all the secrets of the Philosophers are hidden.”

On a human level, the green lion eating the sun is a metaphor for when a person’s “consciousness [is] overwhelmed by violent, frustrated desires” (Fabricus). In other words, inside a person, when the metaphor of the green lion eating the sun takes place, the person is compelled to act out destructively.

In contrast, when the green lion eats the sun in a person on a higher spiritual path (for example, an alchemist), the person allows the green lion to eat them in order to be purified — to become spiritually golden.

“There is this one green lion, which closes and opens the seven indissoluble seals of the seven metallic spirits which torments the bodies, until it has perfected them, by means of the artist’s long and resolute patience.” — “The Cosmopolite,” (16th century)

Link

From what I understand, an event will be taking place soon that involves entities being conjured from another realm. They will purposefully torment the Earth and it's inhabitants, causing an increase in human vitriol that will either consume it's host entirely or if identified early on, can be used to ceremoniously dissolve the impurities of one's soul. Something like that.

Supposedly, when certain Masons of a certain Order or Rite are conjuring spirits, at least one Mason circles the room systematically to cause the aetheric forces to concentrate in the immediate area (C.W. Leadbeater's, Hidden Life In Freemasonry). I would speculate that CERN is analogously looking to conjure up even bigger trouble, either en masse or in strength.

This is Skunk Works, right?

edit on 4-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You know I'm not a genius but I know a small bit about what they do at CERN regarding particle physics and when I read nonsense like this I consider it an insult to those scientists who are working so hard to understand the smallest mechanisms of the physical world.
This story is illogical. I'm sorry . Those people deserve more respect than this.
I respect science.

I thought this was about art Silly not scientists.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
okay... i caved and watched the video. a lot of it but not all of it. because as i looked at the pictures (the one with the ghost building was pretty cool) and listened to the narrator explaining his confusing interpretation of what was already a confusing presentation, it became pretty clear to me the guy is nuts. not violent nuts, just very paranoid and delusional. sorry but there it is. the guy is turning ghost buildings and a flight of stairs (not sure what thats about, are they phantom stairs? is that supposed to be an empty patch of landscape?) into biblical references and a top secret scheme to rip open spacetime for interdimensional pirates or something. except apparently they are so cocky about it that they let anyone discuss it openly during a presentation while the audience is recording them. because that is how secret it is. how can anyone take this seriously? its like watching a psychic reading tea leaves. extraordinary claims and whatnot.
edit on 4-6-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

but I enjoy the exploration.

Me too! You've made it easier!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
He's playing Led Zepplin backwards! How nostalgic.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

how can anyone take this seriously?

That may very well be their intention.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I knew nothing of any of that. Thanks for the enlightenment!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thank you Eisegesis.

It seems to go along with other prophecies for other cultures.
I'm most familiar with the KJB, being raised in a Christian family. This would be like one of the seals being opened to unleash the evil upon the Earth... the beginning of the labor pangs.

edit on 6/4/2017 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
He's playing Led Zepplin backwards! How nostalgic.

What do you think about what the song says backwards?

I find it rather creepy!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I think you missed my point.
When I say there are entities/stuff here already I'm not alluding to the very "trite" reptilians. Or anything classed as good OR evil. In fact I'd be very surprised if who you call TPTB would recognize one if it bit them on the bum.

Think more along the lines of "the who" or what Vallee calls "the control system" of even KPB's plasma entities.
We have plenty of stuff that's been here longer than us. If you think it's going to be fine with anyone at Cern opening up new entries and exits, well I'm guessing not.

It's already pretty crowded here.

It may easily be what's in movies etc are there due to "It's" influence. Kind of a heads up.
Not everyone in this thread is here to give you a rough time.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

They are working toward human instrumentality. By merging a dimension next door to our own you get a anti matter reaction strong enough to undo the big bang. By doing that we all return to the universe at one time.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I think you missed my point.
When I say there are entities/stuff here already I'm not alluding to the very "trite" reptilians. Or anything classed as good OR evil. In fact I'd be very surprised if who you call TPTB would recognize one if it bit them on the bum.

Think more along the lines of "the who" or what Vallee calls "the control system" of even KPB's plasma entities.
We have plenty of stuff that's been here longer than us. If you think it's going to be fine with anyone at Cern opening up new entries and exits, well I'm guessing not.

It's already pretty crowded here.

It may easily be what's in movies etc are there due to "It's" influence. Kind of a heads up.
Not everyone in this thread is here to give you a rough time.

Yea. I tend to think things are already here as well. Opening some portal to allow (who knows who or what) to enter, well, i guess it depends on what or who theyd intend to grant access.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It is an opportunistic planet, decidedly unemotional and curious.

Mercury in Astrology

The lion is a common charge in heraldry. It traditionally symbolises bravery, nobility, royalty, strength, stateliness, and valour, because historically it has been regarded as the king of beasts. Lion refers also to a Judeo Christian symbolism. The Lion of Judah stands in the coat of arms of the city of Jerusalem.

Lion (heraldry)

XIII. This some do call the Spirit of the Green Lyon, others the blood of the Green Lyon: wherein almost all Err, and are deceived: for the Green Lyon of the Philosophers, is that Lyon, by whose Virtue attractive, all things are lifted up from the bowels of the Earth, and the Winter-like Caverns, making them to Wax green and flourish: whose Child (for all the Elixirs are to be had from it) is to us most acceptable and sufficient.

Chapter LXIII. Of the Mineral Stone, and Philosophick Fires

Hmm... really strong magnets at Cern.

Voynich manuscript came to mind and low and behold... I found something! Go to 73R and there's this:

Inside the inner circle is a squat animal. A dark smudge obliterates most of the animal's body, leaving visible only the head (roundish, with a wide mouth and two very short and broad horns) and the tail (that curves up, forward, down, then up again). Above the animal is a seven-pointed star with a tail that ends in the animal's mouth.

VIB - Voynich information browser

Said horns could be lions ears though. Plus it's green and about to devour that star as well.
What are the odds? I can't decipher that page, but who knows. Might be another hint to whatever that was.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yea. I tend to think things are already here as well. Opening some portal to allow (who knows who or what) to enter, well, i guess it depends on what or who theyd intend to grant access.

There are portals, natural and man-made, all over the Earth... and the universe. I think our SSP already uses these portals to travel to other planets, but I don't know if they have the information on how to travel into other dimensions. I think they are still trying to figure out the time/space, space/time travel. Last time I read anything about that, they had stopped because they were messing up the time lines here.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

There are portals, natural and man-made, all over the Earth... and the universe. I think our SSP already uses these portals to travel to other planets, but I don't know if they have the information on how to travel into other dimensions. I think they are still trying to figure out the time/space, space/time travel. Last time I read anything about that, they had stopped because they were messing up the time lines here.

No their IBM machine went on the fritz.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am NOT insulting those scientists . Should I stay before CERN in AWE and stop thinking? Yes I have seen the math that's exactly why wrote this. Esoteric math and many many theories. Possible candidates for an explanation of our universe. So incomprehensible for the ordinary man like you and me that we should accept whatever they do as the truth. Scientist themselves say exactly what I said 'how could we come up with this'. Some scientists even filed a lawsuit against CERN because it might be very dangerous. (Hawking even considered the possibility of it for generating blackholes although very small). So my humble opinion is that CERN might be a real danger from a physical point of view. Very simple logic , If one wants to recreate a Bigbang one eventually gets a Bigbang.

But in my reply I just wanted to point out that there are deeper more occult levels to the knowledge they have. Ideas the 'aha erlebnis' many of the scientist have in postulating their theorema might be not entirely their ideas at all.

Identities (non-human) that use math and CERN as a way to control the world. So not Simon bar sinister but a powerfull non-human identity that has it's own agenda.

Again I have the atmost respect for the scientist that work at CERN , but I've the feeling that there is something more at CERN going on than people know.

edit on 652017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 652017 by frenchfries because: gramma mistakes

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join