It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See! CERN Admits Their Real Mission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
dont wanna be that guy,but you are waaay to gullible sled
this guy could be easily faking his identity

No, I'm not gullible. Did I say I believe it?

I'm one of those people that likes to explore all the rabbit holes before coming to a decision... MY decision.

I've read many subjects over the years; I'm not some young spring chicken that's new to all this.
Sometimes I run across one topic that connects a dot to another topic.

Yes, it may be way off base, but I enjoy the exploration.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Oh and will you post something admitting you were wrong when nothing happens this year

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

He destroyed all his arguments when he brought chemtrails into his theory

Why do you say this?

link   

Cause it's a melting pot for snobby elites and only snobby elites get the presigious job?

Those guys at Cern could (and probably will) smash the Standart Model into tiny, accelerated pieces. Which means you've gotta control the fallout and have a hand on possible inventions. The best way is probably to throw money at the bright lights until they're in your pockets, whilst sitting at a Bilderberg conference.

edit on 4-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

link   
Or maybe it's

Here's a linky

m.europebreakingnews.net...

Is bigger better???

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Hate to burst your bubble but those were just art projects commissioned by CERN and the reflection picture was exactly that, a reflection not from outside but what was inside the office from which the photo was taken. And the stairs photographed she was speaking figuratively about a ladder to heaven. And use other phrases besides " I digress "

Yes, I know, my brain works differently; has something to do with being intuitive, I think.

Maybe I'm the only one who can see what MAY be going on 'behind the scene' with this ART SHOW.
What I see is them revealing exactly what CERN is all about, even though it is displayed through ART.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Because chemtrails don't exist

Not saying that God or Satan exist either but his theory was plausible until he started mentioning chemtrails

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

theres nothing happening at CERN,just a bunch of weirdos thinking they are gods

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

chemtrails are an hoax

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Or maybe it's

Here's a linky

m.europebreakingnews.net...

Is bigger better???

"Study and aim to create a new LHC that is seven times more powerful and three times larger than the current one."

Well, isn't that nice?!

Maybe this is where that flash of light that sends us all into the next level of existence comes from.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Why is it always September?

apparently its a franchise

the picture with the reflection was taken from a room through a window so thats why there is a reflection

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

chemtrails are an hoax

Oh... no you didn't just say that!

Okay, I won't waste my time replying to that statement. You have a lot of learning/research to do my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Please, show us what research has been done on chemtrails ?

I'm genuinely interested to see it because so far not one chemtrail believer has ever given any evidence to support their wild claims beyond telling us to look at the sky

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Here is an older thread if anyone is interested in this whole Cern thing. It relates to this. I have no idea what they are doing but the story is interesting regardless.

I'm a Physicist at CERN We've Done Something We Shouldn't Have Done
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for the link. Very interesting.

What do you think about THIS video?

Honestly I don't know... It seems in ways she is talking about other things and he is interpreting it wrong, or not?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That guy sure digresses a lot. He seems like he is reaching. That is just my own personal opinion. Interesting none the less.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Because chemtrails don't exist

Not saying that God or Satan exist either but his theory was plausible until he started mentioning chemtrails

This article admits they existed and were being discussed back in 2013:

IPCC warns not to stop chemtrails, aka ‘solar radiation management’
The Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warns that, despite global side effects and long-term consequences, geoengineering techniques involving solar radiation management (SRM) should be maintained: aviation-and-the-global-atmosphere-ipcc-1999-150px“If SRM were terminated for any reason, there is high confidence that global surface temperatures would rise very rapidly to values consistent with the greenhouse gas forcing.”

“Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis,” (referred to as “AR5”) supersedes the former report published in 2007. The IPCC’s First Assessment Report was published in 1990. (In case the Summary containing that warning is changed, here is the version downloaded on Nov. 3, 2013.)

The discussion in the Summary for Policymakers and in the body of AR5 commends solar radiation management over carbon dioxide removal methods, which are limited in their efficacy on a global scale, yet admits that neither are ideal, and that both geoengineering techniques will have long-term and potentially unknown consequences.

“While the entire community of academia still pretends not to know about the ongoing reality of global geoengineering,” comments Dane Wigington at Geoengineering Watch, “the simple fact that they are now discussing geoengineering in the latest IPCC report indicates that the veil is beginning to lift.”

Read the article in full HERE.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The Chinese might be there first. Which kinda explains the proposal...

"The LHC is hitting its limits of energy level," Wang told China Daily. "It seems impossible to escalate the energy dramatically at the existing facility. The technical route we chose is different from the LHC. While the LHC smashes together protons, it generates Higgs particles together with many other particles. The proposed CEPC, however, collides electrons and positrons to create an extremely clean environment that only produces Higgs boson particles."

China to build a particle collider​ twice the size of the Large Hadron Collider

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DClark

It's a left on Whacko Way and two blocks north.

Your comments are always very enlightening and add so much to the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

nsnbc.me, or nsnbc ìnternational, is a lowercase alternative news site created in 2013 by a Danish man named Christoff Lehmann as a replacement for his blog.[1] The website is one of the more professional-looking crank sites. However, under the shiny exterior, the website supports a wide range of conspiracy theories and woo.

As I said show me Research, not some guys blog acting as a fake MSNBC website

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Please, show us what research has been done on chemtrails ?

I'm genuinely interested to see it because so far not one chemtrail believer has ever given any evidence to support their wild claims beyond telling us to look at the sky

Here are a couple of videos to offer more on the subject:

There... that's enough about chemtrails. I'm derailing my thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join