It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't like terrorism? Stop selling them weapons.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Silly,,just childishly silly.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So innocent women and children only matter when they live in the U.S.? As long as it's happening somewhere else other than the U.S. it's ok for the U.S. to fund it and fight it at the same time? What kind of twisted and convoluted logic is that?

I'm really beginning to worry about the world. If ISIS wasn't enough now we have people advocating funding terrorists as long as they aren't part of their attacks.

You're advocating getting rid of the terrorists yet at the same time advocating selling them weapons and making our fight against them that much harder. I'm sure our soldiers would appreciate that a lot.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I worry about the world too.
The replies in this thread are insane.
I can't believe how warped some people are
We are doomed

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you believe it is too late now for the ones caught in the cross fires? I fear we crossed a psychological line, and the only way for it to end is a great purging.

We need to stop the bombing . There is no protesting so it will not stop. What will the human mind do when that has been processed, no hope.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: yuppa

So innocent women and children only matter when they live in the U.S.? As long as it's happening somewhere else other than the U.S. it's ok for the U.S. to fund it and fight it at the same time? What kind of twisted and convoluted logic is that?

I'm really beginning to worry about the world. If ISIS wasn't enough now we have people advocating funding terrorists as long as they aren't part of their attacks.

You're advocating getting rid of the terrorists yet at the same time advocating selling them weapons and making our fight against them that much harder. I'm sure our soldiers would appreciate that a lot.

So ya see i wasnt here and decided to post behind my back. real smooth. I only care about the US AND HER ALLIES.
Again. One mans terrorist is another freedom fighter. Saudi government isnt killing any US soldiers.

Our soldiers do not need to be there in the Med,and if they werent then SHOCK HORROR they woudnt be dying for a people who do not give a dam about them beyond using them. Arabs consider westerners as expendable meat shields.
And how better to get rid of the terrorist than letting them kill each other off?.
Our soldiers would appreciate being home and not in a sandy hell hole more i think dont you?
If you are not a ally of the US and her Allies then you are a enemy who needs to be crushed.Turns out the dark side is right this time.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Never underestimate the effects of being a dick to the people you're supposed to be helping.
My boss was talking about when his brother was in desert storm he said they would go Iraqi fishing. People were looking for food and these service cuts would tie mre' s to line as they were passing by them and throw them to the crowd and as they passed they would snatch it away.
He was laughing about it as he told me
Real #in nice huh
I can't imagine the other # that goes on

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The terrorism is acceptable when a part of the PTB can get a 350 billion dollar sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia and Gulf State countries with all that oil and gas money…

NEVER is a politician or deep state PTB person EVER hurt by terrorism.

On 911 they informed all the big shots NOT to travel.

Don’t YOU people ever get the message?

NO!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sounds like a good advice not to have the EU sell weapons to terrorists. Ungotunately French, Italian, British and other balkan govts keep selling them to various terrorist groups all around the world to support a decrepit colonialist agenda, in favour of weak EU countries that resort to this kind of trickeries.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join